≤ 14.3% chance that I heightmog my crush

thecel

thecel

narrow-orbits brachy-skull ogre
According to my lovely crush’s most recent physical, she’s 5'5½". Her height from the physical before that one is 5'9". A big difference of 3½ inches.

I’m just under 5'6".

If we assume there’re equal chances of her height being anything between 5'5½" and 5'9" (uniform distribution),

My Heightmog Odds = 0.5 ÷ 3.5 = ⅐ = 0.01428571429 ≈ 14.3%

But! Before she told me her latest physical said she’s 5'5½", she told me she’s 5'8". Her real height is more likely to be closer to the higher end of the 5'5½"–5'9" range. Therefore my estimate of my heightmog probability is below 14.3%.

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Saen, Deleted member 11610, 5'8manlet and 8 others
mirin iq

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14543 and thecel
no wonder you failed math

• JFL
  • Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Jarate, Danish_Retard, Deleted member 15343 and 1 other person
Bro I thought you liked guys

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard, thecel and Deleted member 8244
Height doesn't matter for asians and latinos
Display

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Toth's thot, isis_Bleach, Entschuldigung and 2 others
I am 6 ft and bitches still hate me

@LooksOverAll is 6' 7" and everyone hates him according to his threads, what's the point? We are subhuman pond scum who do not receive normal validation simply because the universe says so. The circumstances do not matter, we could be the best looking people on earth and just not get girls because we were programmed that way. I have accepted this fate.

Last edited:
  • So Sad
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Jarate, Deleted member 11758, chaddyboi66 and 5 others
is she white or asian?
I believe in you btw

• +1
Reactions: thecel
I am 6 ft and bitches still hate me

@LooksOverAll is 6' 7" and everyone hates him according to his threads, what's the point? We are subhuman pond scum who do not receive normal validation simply because the universe says so. The circumstances do not matter, we could be the best looking people on earth and just not get girls because we were programmed that way. I have accepted this fate.
100% can confirm. Height is the biggest cope on the planet. Girls look at your face first, then your height. If your face isn't attractive, then you aren't attractive to them. Every girl would rather take a 5'10" normie over me. Why? It's because my face is ugly, it's on the border of incel and low tier normie.

This isn't me making shit up either. I approached an Asian girl in school and she brutally rejected me, not even the nice kind of rejection either, more like the talk monotone and not even make eye contact kind of way. A few days later I see her walking around campus with a 5'10" mid/high tier normie laughing and smiling at everything he said.

If height was truly your problem, you would be getting tons of matches on Tinder and only getting rejected after they explicitly ask for your height. Last time an experiment was run where a Chad said he was 5'9" in Tinder convos with girls, 16/18 girls still accepted to see him.

Just a reminder that Amnesia is 5'9" and the biggest slayer on this site.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: thecel, mulattomaxxer and Kristin
100% can confirm. Height is the biggest cope on the planet. Girls look at your face first, then your height. If your face isn't attractive, then you aren't attractive to them. Every girl would rather take a 5'10" normie over me. Why? It's because my face is ugly, it's on the border of incel and low tier normie.

This isn't me making shit up either. I approached an Asian girl in school and she brutally rejected me, not even the nice kind of rejection either, more like the talk monotone and not even make eye contact kind of way. A few days later I see her walking around campus with a 5'10" mid/high tier normie laughing and smiling at everything he said.

If height was truly your problem, you would be getting tons of matches on Tinder and only getting rejected after they explicitly ask for your height. Last time an experiment was run where a Chad said he was 5'9" in Tinder convos with girls, 16/18 girls still accepted to see him.

Just a reminder that Amnesia is 5'9" and the biggest slayer on this site.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4946, Deleted member 12669, Entschuldigung and 1 other person
any mewing updates? any forward growth lately??

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 7076
Fuark

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5786 and thecel
Just wear lifts

• +1