Lots of HIIT + MMA + Gym

CAN SOMEONE ESTIMATE MY HEIGHT

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 60224 and shieldzz
183 to 190 probably

Also had bloods checked no deficiency’s
TSH was 1.8 or smth around there

I was on hgh when i was 14, my parents arent that tall too. My Dad is 5,7 and my mom 5,5 and iam 6,1 lol.
Check the heightmaxxing, pubertymaxxing guides on the botb section.

Nigga how tf can i know

I was on hgh when i was 14, my parents arent that tall too. My Dad is 5,7 and my mom 5,5 and iam 6,1 lol.
Check the heightmaxxing, pubertymaxxing guides on the botb section.
I’ve already read it all, looked at like every method from 6ft6 to freak for life to even fucking bone smashing heels and my skull

I can’t get hgh

If you really are 14.5 then yeah. Realistically about 180 to 181 but idk if your gonna hop on a stack
Is 180 with stack or without do you think

180 is the lower bound of my guess considering his dad is 177 lol. As long as you are active, good diet and is living the appropriate lifestyle for growth so he should hit 6ft

I’ve already read it all, looked at like every method from 6ft6 to freak for life to even fucking bone smashing heels and my skull

I can’t get hgh
Why you cant get hgh ?

Checkt the guide and pray to gandy

180 is the lower bound of my guess considering his dad is 177 lol. As long as you are active, good diet and is living the appropriate lifestyle for growth so he should hit 6ft
At this point due to my TSH and bodyfat do you think to maximise lifestyle I should cut or bulk

At this point due to my TSH and bodyfat do you think to maximise lifestyle I should cut or bulk
If I wear you I'd bulk until puberty ends lol. But make sure food you bulk on is clean like milk, eggs, yoghurt, meat, cheese and animal fats for cooking. Don't bulk on goyslop

Would hgh even help u grow past ur genetic potential? tbh I don't see why u need to risk having enlarged organs, nose, and risk deformity

why not wait until ur 16 or sum shit

• +1
Reactions: shadow109
Why you cant get hgh ?

Checkt the guide and pray to gandy
Will follow guide just still earning money

If I wear you I'd bulk until puberty ends lol. But make sure food you bulk on is clean like milk, eggs, yoghurt, meat, cheese and animal fats for cooking. Don't bulk on goyslop
I have like 4000 calories clean a day but all the eggs and dairy rapes my skin

I have like 4000 calories clean a day but all the eggs and dairy rapes my skin
Tank it bro. At this age I would start tretinoin so you keep your young skin longer.

Tank it bro. At this age I would start tretinoin so you keep your young skin longer.
It’s basically perfect tone and minimal pimples just eczema

Estatísticas:
169,1 cm/5'6,6 -> 175,7 cm/5'9,2 últimos 252 dias
73,7kg equivale a 19% de gordura corporal
Estágio de curtidor 3.9-4.1
Pais 177cm + 160cm
Altura sentada 89cm

Atualmente:
Bulking para aumentar HGH e altura
Megadosagem de CalDk2
Muito HIIT + MMA + Academia

ALGUÉM PODE ESTIMAR MINHA ALTURA
Did you also measure the balls in the Tanner test? I can't, but mine aren't big, I'm 3.8, you're 4.1 and haven't had a growth spurt yet

howd you tell your tanner stage

OVer because of what ? you have at 14 same height as i have at 21 and you will most likely still grow 2-3 centimeters in worst case

Yeah Its over for you now sell me your ass for 100 dollars

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 55252
Stats:
169.1cm/5’6.6 -> 175.7cm/5’9.2 last 252 days
73.7kg est 19% bodyfat
Tanner stage 3.9-4.1
Parents 177cm + 160cm
Sitting height 89cm

Currently:
Bulking to increase HGH and height
Megadosing CalDk2
Lots of HIIT + MMA + Gym

Yeah dumbass lift when heightmaxxing so all the hgh goes to growing your muscles instead of bones 😂

Ever wondered why tall guys are lanklets?

• +1
Reactions: appealmaxed
Did you also measure the balls in the Tanner test? I can't, but mine aren't big, I'm 3.8, you're 4.1 and haven't had a growth spurt yet
Tanners scale doesn’t apply to middle eastern people if we’re going based off hairiness

• +1
Reactions: appealmaxed
Isto é verdadeThis is true because Asians have less hair, but I'm not Asian, amazing that he grew 2 inches with the same tanner stage as mine and I didn't grow at all Even though I marked everything correctly

fuarrrk
Tudo contradiz tudo
Massa -> Alto teor de gordura corporal -> alto estrogênio -> fechamento precoce da placa de crescimento -> curto
Corte -> Baixa gordura corporal -> nutrientes insuficientes -> menor crescimento em altura
Academia e gordura corporal ideal -> menos testosterona + IGF1 vai para os músculos -> curto
E Bro are you saying that growth hormone goes to muscle instead of bone? Lol, that's a lie my bro

Yeah dumbass lift when heightmaxxing so all the hgh goes to growing your muscles instead of bones 😂

Ever wondered why tall guys are lanklets?
Bro science

Stats:
169.1cm/5’6.6 -> 175.7cm/5’9.2 last 252 days
73.7kg est 19% bodyfat
Tanner stage 3.9-4.1
Parents 177cm + 160cm
Sitting height 89cm

Currently:
Bulking to increase HGH and height
Megadosing CalDk2
Lots of HIIT + MMA + Gym

you’ll probably end up around 5’10 or 5’11 and you can just fraud 6ft

you’ll probably end up around 5’10 or 5’11 and you can just fraud 6ft
I have been on prednisolone rn 25mg 6 weeks decreasing dose for a month and have not grown, whereas I have a noticeable 1-1.5cm growth every other month

Isto é verdadeThis is true because Asians have less hair, but I'm not Asian, amazing that he grew 2 inches with the same tanner stage as mine and I didn't grow at all Even though I marked everything correctly
bro no one in eearth has as much hair as middle easterns