Reactions: descension and PsychoH
it's a list sadly

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: brutalpilled, Sub5kang, twaleet and 1 other person
Sub 5, no puberty potential just rope

• +1
Reactions: twaleet and vernier
Log off of this site. People will bully you and you will feel insecure, do the best step is to log off and go somewhere less toxic, like instagram or youtube. You're 14, so you shouldn't worry much about it anyways.

• +1
Reactions: Vetar and vernier
log off this site when youre this young. you still have time to develop, trust me with this one.

• +1
Reactions: Vetar
1- long philtrum
2- short chin height
3- big ass nigger nose
4- literally zygoless (probably bad esr bc of this)
5- bad jaw
6- strange asf ears
7- huge eyes (not so bad)

these are your failos. whats your age btw? if u are 16+ just inject test bc u look 13

• +1
Reactions: twaleet
1- long philtrum
2- short chin height
3- big ass nigger nose
5- bad jaw
6- strange asf ears

these are your failos. whats your age btw? if u are 16+ just inject test bc u look 13

just saw your pic. u are fine. literally just dye your eyebrows, grow up and grow your hair too
Thanks bruh, i got scared you were talking abt me, i rly have to sofmaxx my eyebrows and what haircut you suggest?

Thanks bruh, i got scared you were talking abt me, i rly have to sofmaxx my eyebrows and what haircut you suggest?
just a normal fringe. it will increase your appeal and stop making you look like a skinhead

those are also all your failos other than being zygoless. ur lateral arch doesn’t look that bad. but u can replace that with horrible undereyes and a big ass forehead
he has nice eyes

those are also all your failos other than being zygoless. ur lateral arch doesn’t look that bad. but u can replace that with horrible undereyes and a big ass forehead
My forehead isnt that big, its just halo from short hair and sadly i cant do anything abt my eyebags they are purely genetic

1- long philtrum
2- short chin height
3- big ass nigger nose
5- bad jaw
6- strange asf ears

Then spill your knowlegde mighty nigga
Infra orbital implants, fix your gigantic forehead by covering it with hair. Test to increase bone mass

joking aside eye area descends on you

orbital eye surgery