14 year old curry how to take advantage of puberty

bossman

bossman

Surgerymaxxer-in-progress
I'm a 14 year old curry and 174cm (5 feet 8 or something) and got dark skin just wondering how i can looksmax to get a little improvement at least.
Any serious tips/advice? Kinda confused about supplements and if I should take them at my age

Unfortunately due to how this unfair world works,no matter how much you looksmax,you can barely get white girls/stacies except other Indian foids,just because you have dark skin. Maybe get skin lightening surgery if you really want to ascend.

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: mojopin
Return to India tbh, its the only hope

• +1
Reactions: Yummyinmytummy, SHARK, Steve bachall and 3 others
Never began.

Take as much hgh as you can this is the perfect age combined with puberty you could be slayer look at david laid i wish i was this woke at 14

There are multiple threads on this exact subject just search them

• +1
Reactions: Arkantos
Start Mewing, drink atleast 1.5L water eveyday and stop eating junk food. And if you're fat cut to 10%bf

Mewing
Diet(Frank tufano)
Gym
Water
Social skills
Skin care
Basic grooming

Start Mewing, drink atleast 1.5L water eveyday and stop eating junk food. And if you're fat cut to 10%bf
I wouldn't go down to 10% he needs to eat a lot to grow as he's only 14.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15827, Ethnicsmatter and SHARK
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 1680

• JFL
Reactions: ChoSeungHui, Deleted member 1089 and left2die
I'm a 14 year old curry and 174cm (5 feet 8 or something) and got dark skin just wondering how i can looksmax to get a little improvement at least.
Any serious tips/advice? Kinda confused about supplements and if I should take them at my age
curry
advantage

im so sorry

Take as much hgh as you can this is the perfect age combined with puberty you could be slayer look at david laid i wish i was this woke at 14
I have no idea what to get and where to get it from. Any ideas?

Been height mogged by a freshman gonna ldar

Damn. I feel like I need to heightmaxx too cos curry genes get you nowhere

Damn. I feel like I need to heightmaxx too cos curry genes get you nowhere
I was like 5'4 at 14 so you're really lucky. Not trying to get your hopes up or anything and I still suggest you heightmaxx because sometimes your genetics fucks you over and randomly stunts your growth.

sometimes your genetics fucks you over and randomly stunts your growth.
Yep. Just not entirely sure how to go about this heightmaxxing thing though.

Yep. Just not entirely sure how to go about this heightmaxxing thing though.
Did you see extra chromosome's thread? If not check it out.
I'm going to run mk 677 and aromosin.

I've seen it but that mk 677 shit seems pretty hard to get. Also going to read his new post on those chemicals and their effect on insulin sensitivty. Just skimming over it doesn't too good

I've seen it but that mk 677 shit seems pretty hard to get. Also going to read his new post on those chemicals and their effect on insulin sensitivty. Just skimming over it doesn't too good
I honestly don't care at this point. I really want to get to 6'0 to get a body halo.

I honestly don't care at this point. I really want to get to 6'0 to get a body halo.
I'm going to see if there's anything that's easier to get for heightmaxxing

I'm going to see if there's anything that's easier to get for heightmaxxing
boyya that's the easiest there is. Every thing else is peptides and shit.

boyya that's the easiest there is. Every thing else is peptides and shit.
I heard something about glutamine and niacine

Last edited:
Not sure how you expect a 14 year old to get his hands on HGH, unless he has a GH deficiency, which he doesn’t.

• +1
Reactions: ChoSeungHui
Not sure how you expect a 14 year old to get his hands on HGH, unless he has a GH deficiency, which he doesn’t.

The dark web btc is much more secure as well plus they have a profit incetive to deliver on time

I have no idea what to get and where to get it from. Any ideas?

Try the dark web however be care full have a vm in case a virus try's to get inside your pc don't click on on any entrusted link's don't download anything at all and i mean it don't touch don't click minimize the browser use Linux specifically make sure make sure also you use btc it's the universal currency their do some research on the normal internet before going and buying from an untrusted sight for maximum security i would suggest opening a vm within a vm oh and for the love of god do not use window's for your sake

The dark web btc is much more secure as well plus they have a profit incetive to deliver on time
And he’ll have the money to pay for it how?

And he’ll have the money to pay for it how?

In some essance it's cheaper cause they need the best competition it's just you need the money