14 year old friend

Selenium

Selenium

naturemaxx for Jojo aesthetics🤩
Rate my friend this bro ego is out of the roof btw he says he would mog vito basso if vito was 14 if yall can get a pic of year old vito i would appreciate

Attachments

• 74449544128__D2D91B1D-B373-4541-9BAC-0A041EBDA9BC.jpeg
    74449544128__D2D91B1D-B373-4541-9BAC-0A041EBDA9BC.jpeg
    1.3 MB · Views: 0
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Joshrc, sexy, ayusshhhh and 4 others
Bump

• +1
Reactions: sexy and aber
Low subhuman-mid subhuman

• +1
Reactions: Joshrc, WeiWei and CopiumX
With the youngins you can always tell they have potential by the eye area. After puberty I’d wager he’d be HTN. rn he’s low MTN due to age overall appearance.

• +1
Reactions: Sean o' Tist and Selenium
With the youngins you can always tell they have potential by the eye area. After puberty I’d wager he’d be HTN. rn he’s low MTN due to age overall appearance.
I agree he needs his bones to develop im tryna put gim on bp but hes so jewwashed it crazy all he does is stay inside and play fortnite

• +1
Rate my friend this bro ego is out of the roof btw he says he would mog vito basso if vito was 14 if yall can get a pic of year old vito i would appreciate
Mtn

• +1
Reactions: CopiumX
Chad kid, incoming psl god

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Selenium and aber
I agree he needs his bones to develop im tryna put gim on bp but hes so jewwashed it crazy all he does is stay inside and play fortnite
Nah don’t BP him, rather redpill him into realizing that rotting is degenerate.

• +1
Reactions: Selenium
Nah don’t BP him, rather redpill him into realizing that rotting is degenerate.
Can u rate me u seem high iq everyone was calling me subhuman ehich j dont think is true

• +1
Can u rate me u seem high iq everyone was calling me subhuman ehich j dont think is true

You’ve got potential but you’re lacking an NT haircut for your age. To be fair to you I’d say low MTN as well.

• Love it
Reactions: Selenium
low mtn