?

Lev Peshkov

Lev Peshkov

High T
I asked some genetic biologists if mewing was cope and apparently its not. Ffs. I need help. I'm somewhere between almost being blackpilled but I'm always being held back.

They said something about how craniofacial development is environmental and genetics combined, he also told me that the genetics affect cell growth and division and not final shape or growth.

So what tf do I belive now. This guys proper smart too, he got a fucking PHD.

I was starting to like the blackpill, seems I fucked myself over.

Fucking gay ass planet.

Edit: I asked for a study or its a lie and he fucking sends this https://www.nature.com/articles/srep45885 so

Gonna have to go back to my self loathing ways 🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬 it explains why my brothers Chad and I'm mid tier normie. Even though we apparently "look the same but different" people fucking say that to my face 🤬

Last edited:
Lyfyt

• JFL
Reactions: Lev Peshkov
"For the mew practice to be effective on an adult subject, the tongue must appy a force of 6kg (multiplied by 9.81 to become Newton) every day for at least 16 hours for 2 years. This pressure will cause an advancement of the maxilla by 2-3 mm c.a."

• +1
"For the mew practice to be effective on an adult subject, the tongue must appy a force of 6kg (multiplied by 9.81 to become Newton) every day for at least 16 hours for 2 years. This pressure will cause an advancement of the maxilla by 2-3 mm c.a."
Ye, I'm not talking adult I'm talking kids. I was mouth breathing from birth cuz my mom told me too. I'm pissed and slef loathing. Brb

• +1
Reactions: Got the hunter eyes
Literally what do you lose from mewing? It raises your hyoid so your submental is better you should be doing it anyway.

• +1
Reactions: Got the hunter eyes and Lev Peshkov
Ye, I'm not talking adult I'm talking kids. I was mouth breathing from birth cuz my mom told me too. I'm pissed and slef loathing. Brb
Well in that case nobody has ever said mew is cope before 12 or so (prepuberty)

Literally what do you lose from mewing? It raises your hyoid so your submental is better you should be doing it anyway.
I'll do it, but I'm fucking pissed lmao. I thought It was all genetics but I'm starting to think Mew the cuck might have a point

I'll do it, but I'm fucking pissed lmao. I thought It was all genetics but I'm starting to think Mew the cuck might have a point
over

• JFL
Modifed lefort 3
Do you have any midfacial deformities? I highly doubt any surgeon will be willing to perform such a procedure on an functionally healthy person.

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel
  • Love it
Ikr, it's like iw as meant to be ugly. I prefer slef loathing tit he feeling of nothing I can do
Do you have any midfacial deformities? I highly doubt any surgeon will be willing to perform such a procedure on an functionally healthy person.
Dr z. I've got recessed maxilla and he says hell be willing to perform. And since it's way less invasive 3mkre surgeons might be willing to do this to more people in the future