14yo girls should be legal everywhere

D

Deleted member 23017

BWC Bull, Mogger of Niggers
You would have to be seriously mentally ill not to find 14-year-old girls sexually attractive.

In my country it's legal to fuck a girl if she's at least 14 and has consented to cheek busting.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: user123456, optimisticzoomer, Yerico7 and 10 others
my lawyer has advised me not to comment on this

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19036, Dr. Bludy, MoggerChad and 6 others
So you want oldcel slayers to take more girls?

• JFL
Reactions: ;-; and Deleted member 23017
14 yos do not have developed minds or understand what they are getting into when they face weirdos like you

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: optimisticzoomer and MoggerChad
Why
just keep it the way it is to cockblock cucks, jbs will fuck old chads anyway

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19036
I disagree. 13 should be legal too

• JFL
Reactions: pardocel and Deleted member 23017
14 yos do not have developed minds or understand what they are getting into when they face weirdos like you
Keep cyring for me lol. Here if a 14yo sexy JB wanted to fuck me I'd make that bitch pregnant at the speed of light, no gimmicks

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: zeshama, Deleted member 19036 and ;-;
Are you white? How are you so sure?
I pass the racial purity test, but it's more that I've been with plenty of girls that look like that. I've been known to wrap a french braid or two around my cock before.

I pass the racial purity test, but it's more that I've been with plenty of girls that look like that. I've been known to wrap a french braid or two around my cock before.
bullshit

Average sfcel be like

• +1
Reactions: GetShrekt, exo and pardocel
My mom had me at 14

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: MoggerChad, Zeruel and Don Alejo Garza
  • +1
Reactions: GetShrekt
Most adult women have the brain of a lizard so this logic doesn’t work

• +1
Reactions: pardocel
Bullshit, most girls nowadays lose their virginity before even entering high school.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23017
My sister works at a drug store near a middle and also a highschool and I help her close the venue when her shift is over. I see plenty of pretty jb.

Bullshit, most girls nowadays lose their virginity before even entering high school.
This lmao. They start fucking at 10 unironically. No virgin JB pussy for any of us

• +1
Reactions: pardocel
You would have to be seriously mentally ill not to find 14-year-old girls sexually attractive.

In my country it's legal to fuck a girl if she's at least 14 and has consented to cheek busting.
18 is legal but it's impossible for me 26 you to date one

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 23017
18 is legal but it's impossible for me 26 you to date one
Nigga Imma try dating 14yo here its legal lets see if I can get some JB ass

The last time I found anyone in their mid teens attractive was when I too was a mid teen. They just register as children to me now. I really feel like a loner for only finding other early 20 year olds good looking, 18 is pushing it for me. And anyone beyond like 25 is just way too old for me

Based mr. Officer

yeah, you will be the one getting your cheeks busted by big mike in prison nigger