15-20 year olds GTFIH $$

Jamal2222

Jamal2222

ALL POSTS MADE BY THIS IP/ACCOUNT ARE SATIRE
Y’all have been asking “Muh how do I make money for surgeries” it’s so simple, I’ll outlay the easiest route for you to follow:

Easiest route
1. Get a wage cuck job save $900
2. Go to Lowe’s and buy a pressure washer for $800ish
3. Keep working your wage cuck job and also start learning how to use your pressure washer cleaning shit at your house (gutters, trashcans, driveways, lawnmowers, etc)
4. once you’ve mastered the use of your new pressure washer, begin advertising(you can look up a bunch of ways online, ex: passing out flyers, taping flyers all over the neighborhood, advertising on local Facebook groups, going from door to door, etc)
5. Find your niche you want to specialize in, begin work, charge $50 per day and scale up for xtra services, let’s say you get 10 customers per day that’s $500 bucks
6. After you have people calling you, build a stable customer base that you know will call back for more. (Focus on winning over the boomers and millennials)
7. After you’re making over $500 per day quit your cuck job, and start expanding your horizons by looking for commercial work that pays $800 per gig, (example: real estate guys, stores, mechanic shops, etc)
8. Once you have 7 or 8 big commercial clients you can begin hiring people to work for you.
9. After you’ve done this you’ll be pulling in $6k per day or 2Million per year, after your completely financially stable go get your surgery by the best surgeons in Korea.
10.you’ve ascended to chad, game of life has been won.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: 98Zdeed98, Nordiccel, PenileFacialSurgery and 17 others
How about this. Don't be a bitch and get a highly paid skill.

• +1
Reactions: Chadelite, Patrick Baitman, Deleted member 4804 and 13 others
How about this. Don't be a bitch and get a highly paid skill.
just spend hundread of hours or just years to get into highly paid/competetive/hard to learn skill theory

• +1
Reactions: Marsiere214, Patrick Baitman, Deleted member 7776 and 4 others
Just become a janitor theory

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: aleksander, bruhcel, Patrick Baitman and 9 others
just spend hundread of hours or just years to get into highly paid/competetive/hard to learn skill theory
Just throw away your life chasing a pipe dream theory. Just be a lazy bitch then whine about how shit your life is theory.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Chadelite, Nordiccel, TheMewingBBC and 6 others
Meh , you can make money without a fucking degree doing it so why not
Just admit your lazy cunt. Don't be a bitch about it try and cope by saying Gary vee told me I have to ig max.

Instead of this sell an item a few items from home or sell ur phone once u made enough money look for items on sale and resell them

Instead of this sell an item a few items from home or sell ur phone once u made enough money look for items on sale and resell them
The real trick is to sell other people's belongings before you turn 18.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4804
Sounds too good to be true tbh. I'll give it a try

• +1
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer
Y’all have been asking “Muh how do I make money for surgeries” it’s so simple, I’ll outlay the easiest route for you to follow:

Easiest route
3. Keep working your wage cuck job and also start learning how to use your pressure washer cleaning shit at your house (gutters, trashcans, driveways, lawnmowers, etc)
4. once you’ve mastered the use of your new pressure washer, begin advertising(you can look up a bunch of ways online, ex: passing out flyers, taping flyers all over the neighborhood, advertising on local Facebook groups, going from door to door, etc)
5. Find your niche you want to specialize in, begin work, charge $50 per day and scale up for xtra services, let’s say you get 10 customers per day that’s $500 bucks
6. After you have people calling you, build a stable customer base that you know will call back for more. (Focus on winning over the boomers and millennials)
7. After you’re making over $500 per day quit your cuck job, and start expanding your horizons by looking for commercial work that pays $800 per gig, (example: real estate guys, stores, mechanic shops, etc)
8. Once you have 7 or 8 big commercial clients you can begin hiring people to work for you.
9. After you’ve done this you’ll be pulling in $6k per day or 2Million per year, after your completely financially stable go get your surgery by the best surgeons in Korea.

99% of people who go down that route fail. Why? Because they don't have the "millionaire mindset." When you focus on Chadmaxxing your mindset, then you will start building wealth. Wageslaving to start a business is a deadly trap that will keep you poor. If you wanna get rich, here's what you gotta do:
  • Multi-level marketing
  • Dropshipping
  • Cryptocurrency mining
  • High-ticket closing
As an expert business guru and entrepreneurship mentor, I suggest you should learn from these great YouTubers:
  • Tai Lopez
  • Gary Vaynerchuck
  • Dan Pena
  • Dan Lok
  • Grant Cardone
  • Kinobody
  • Bulldog Mindset
Additionally, habits are incredibly important to be successful. Adopt the following habits, and you'll be able to become a millionaire in 4 weeks:
  • Waking up at 4:00 a.m.
  • NoFap and semen retention
  • Intermittent fasting
  • Ketogenic diet (shred fat and build muscle!)
  • Mewing
Remember, hard work isn't the answer. Millions of people work hard as fuck wageslaving and running small businesses, but they don't ascend to Chad. It's all about the mindset guys!

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15305, a1phenohorriblebones, bruhcel and 11 others
  • +1
Reactions: Subhuman trash and HighIQcel
99% of people who go down that route fail. Why? Because they don't have the "millionaire mindset." When you focus on Chadmaxxing your mindset, then you will start building wealth. Wageslaving to start a business is a deadly trap that will keep you poor. If you wanna get rich, here's what you gotta do:
  • Multi-level marketing
  • Dropshipping
  • Cryptocurrency mining
  • High-ticket closing
As an expert business guru and entrepreneurship mentor, I suggest you should learn from these great YouTubers:
  • Tai Lopez
  • Gary Vaynerchuck
  • Dan Pena
  • Dan Lok
  • Grant Cardone
  • Kinobody
  • Bulldog Mindset
Additionally, habits are incredibly important to be successful. Adopt the following habits, and you'll be able to become a millionaire in 4 weeks:
  • Intermittent fasting
  • Mewing
Remember, hard work isn't the answer. Millions of people work hard as fuck wageslaving and running small businesses, but they don't ascend to Chad. It's all about the mindset guys!
YouTube won’t teach u shit reading a book will

• Hmm...
Reactions: thecel
500$ with cleaning services is very unrealistic, there are dozens of companies like that in every small town

• +1
Reactions: thecel, Chadelite, EdwardCullen and 1 other person
  • +1
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer
  • Multi-level marketing
  • Dropshipping
  • Cryptocurrency mining
  • High-ticket closing
  • Tai Lopez
  • Gary Vaynerchuck
  • Dan Pena
  • Dan Lok
  • Grant Cardone
  • Kinobody
  • Bulldog Mindset
  • Intermittent fasting
  • Mewing

It must be satire :lul::what::kys:

• +1
Reactions: TheMewingBBC and thecel
  • +1
Reactions: TheMewingBBC
tldr late stage capitalism sucks

Doesn't work for 3rd worldcels

graycel thread of course

please do not waste $900 on a pressure washer.

people hire legit landscapers with actual expensive ass equipment to do the job, not some recessed incel who doesn't even have a car and just graduated from mcdonalds to wagecuck for a domestic use pressure washer.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: bruhcel, Chadelite, EdwardCullen and 2 others
graycel thread of course

please do not waste $900 on a pressure washer.

people hire legit landscapers with actual expensive ass equipment to do the job, not some recessed incel who doesn't even have a car and just graduated from mcdonalds to wagecuck for a domestic use pressure washer.
Well actually boomers are pretty retarted you can extort them easily if you play your cards right

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Chadelite and Entschuldigung
You have to illegally money max in the 3rd world, there’s no other option jfl just hope survive to get surgery
just to go jail theory

Well actually boomers are pretty retarted you can extort them easily if you play your cards right
Yes but you literally told me you would become a millionaire off using a pressure washer jfl.

I work at Lowe's jfl, you will not become a millionaire with our pressure washers.

Yes but you literally told me you would become a millionaire off using a pressure washer jfl.

I work at Lowe's jfl, you will not become a millionaire with our pressure washers.
“Muh work at Lowe’s” , that’s not the point, the point is to obtain a general well operating pressure washer. It doesn’t really matter from where you get it. And you probably can’t become a millionaire off pressure washers because you’re not creative.

Easiest route
Success examples:

If you can’t make this work you’re a lazy faggot that deserves to rot with your dick getting drier and drier, this is the easiest way to make it out of poverty you literally just have to fake being so genuine and hard working to get clients JFLs, if you can’t get clients which is the easiest thing to do you’re aspie. I started using my pressure washer last week performing 2 jobs for $50 and $60. $110 profit. I wasn’t even trying that hard to get clients which is why I only had 2 gigs last week

• +1
Reactions: Chadelite
“Muh work at Lowe’s” , that’s not the point, the point is to obtain a general well operating pressure washer. It doesn’t really matter from where you get it. And you probably can’t become a millionaire off pressure washers because you’re not creative.

you are stupid

you are also abusing the "muh" meme, it's not even funny in that context

i literally work with landscaping just lol @ you trying to tell me to buy one of my products but also telling me i don't know better than you.

i think everyone here thinks you are retarded, at least it's obvious to me.

also congrats on making $100 a week (roughly $12 a day) I wagecuck and make 4x that money. congrats.

you are stupid

you are also abusing the "muh" meme, it's not even funny in that context

i literally work with landscaping just lol @ you trying to tell me to buy one of my products but also telling me i don't know better than you.

i think everyone here thinks you are retarded, at least it's obvious to me.
Worked for me 🤷🏾‍♂️

you make $100 a week you will never be a millionaire just lol
Considering I don’t have a car those are pretty good numbers

Considering I don’t have a car those are pretty good numbers
JUST LOL

IMG 20200511 121112

KEEP GETTING CUCKED BRO

just point gun to boomers and ransom them for money and avoid doing all this crap theory

Just invest the money and if your stock goes up in value, cash out and pay for your surgeries. If not, just graduate uni and get a white collar job