15, 5’10, 150 lbs, are my looks holding me back from getting women?

B

brodiewashere

Iron
i need to know what women ratings i could get according to my looks and what im rated

Attachments

• IMG_2082.jpeg
    IMG_2082.jpeg
    1.2 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_2077.jpeg
    IMG_2077.jpeg
    341.8 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_2081.jpeg
    IMG_2081.jpeg
    266.4 KB · Views: 0
any advice helps

Stop squinting so hard, you're embarassing yourself, and it makes you look insecure

other than that I'd say normie with nose failo but it's really not a huge deal.

• +1
Reactions: greywind, Onewithmoss, Usernames and 1 other person
Stop squinting so hard, you're embarassing yourself, and it makes you look insecure

other than that I'd say normie with nose failo but it's really not a huge deal.
i’m not squinting, i feel like my eye area is shitty but i wouldn’t squint and then ask for advice

i’m not squinting, i feel like my eye area is shitty but i wouldn’t squint and then ask for advice
here's some real advice then, train your neck

Those progress pics are mine. I added 1 inch to my neck in 1 month. All you really need is 3 sets of 20-25 on neck curls done twice a week and add weight when you can do 20-25 reps across all 3 sets or if you do more than 25 reps on the first set.

Screenshot 20240907 111648 Photos2
20240907 1117182

Doing neck extensions would also grow the back of the neck which is more optimal, but it's not completely necessary. I'm at a point where I can get more size but for the size of my jaw the difference wouldn't be as striking as those 2 pics above. Just managing to achieve the neck size of the guy in my profile pic (which he had without training) is already a huge achievement for me.

Here is more info:

• +1
Reactions: Usernames
now you might drive through a small town and see some ugly white people and think to yourself, “well, I guess I’m not a fan of white features then. But the thing is that white features are the most attractive in the world if combined in the right way.”

here's some real advice then, train your neck

Those progress pics are mine. I added 1 inch to my neck in 1 month. All you really need is 3 sets of 20-25 on neck curls done twice a week and add weight when you can do 20-25 reps across all 3 sets or if you do more than 25 reps on the first set.

View attachment 3160293View attachment 3160292

Doing neck extensions would also grow the back of the neck which is more optimal, but it's not completely necessary. I'm at a point where I can get more size but for the size of my jaw the difference wouldn't be as striking as those 2 pics above. Just managing to achieve the neck size of the guy in my profile pic (which he had without training) is already a huge achievement for me.

Here is more info:

thank you for the advice, any other easily fixable problems? and what do you rate me?

now you might drive through a small town and see some ugly white people and think to yourself, “well, I guess I’m not a fan of white features then. But the thing is that white features are the most attractive in the world if combined in the right way.”
what do you mean by this i’m kind of autistic

nose is a big failo - MTN

You look fine youre probably just autistic

thank you for the advice, any other easily fixable problems? and what do you rate me?
You're only 15, give yourself a chance. I look way better now at 26 than I did at 18, it's not all a matter of things you can control, natural aging will make you look better, whereas the guys who peaked in high school tend to only get worse afterwards. I used to be the most skinny guy in high school, but then I focused my efforts in my free time to getting muscular throughout my late teens and early to mid 20s, and I got much bigger than the average person, I now have as much muscle as Brad Pitt in Fight Club (or more if you count the lats, traps, and lower body), and my genetics for bodybuilding are shit and I was not very consistent.

Asking for a rating at 15 is like asking for your net worth when you haven't even begun your career, you have no idea what your potential really is. The one thing I can say is you should start lifting as early as possible and try to stick to it by doing exercises you like, and train to failure on machines and dumbbells, and if you really stick to it, you can have a great physique in your senior year of high school and mog even the guys on the main sports team who are better in sports.

I was always picked last in sports but now, my physique mogs every one of those guys, since a lot of them got lazy after high school and got fat in the process or their physique stayed the same, while I gained more than 30 lbs of muscle. Even bad genetics can beat someone with good genetics if the person with bad genetics works hard and the one with good genetics is lazy.

You're only 15, give yourself a chance. I look way better now at 26 than I did at 18, it's not all a matter of things you can control, natural aging will make you look better, whereas the guys who peaked in high school tend to only get worse afterwards. I used to be the most skinny guy in high school, but then I focused my efforts in my free time to getting muscular throughout my late teens and early to mid 20s, and I got much bigger than the average person, I now have as much muscle as Brad Pitt in Fight Club (or more if you count the lats, traps, and lower body), and my genetics for bodybuilding are shit and I was not very consistent.

Asking for a rating at 15 is like asking for your net worth when you haven't even begun your career, you have no idea what your potential really is. The one thing I can say is you should start lifting as early as possible and try to stick to it by doing exercises you like, and train to failure on machines and dumbbells, and if you really stick to it, you can have a great physique in your senior year of high school and mog even the guys on the main sports team who are better in sports.

I was always picked last in sports but now, my physique mogs every one of those guys, since a lot of them got lazy after high school and got fat in the process or their physique stayed the same, while I gained more than 30 lbs of muscle. Even bad genetics can beat someone with good genetics if the person with bad genetics works hard and the one with good genetics is lazy.
will do, thanks for all the help