~15% BF brought me up to 6PSL

Johann0815

Johann0815

Mr. Moggerino // certified PSL 6
Im so satisfied now. I can actually see my jawline!! Call me 4 psl or whatsoever, i got complemented for my eyes from a TOTH! I will never get fat again!!

Attachments

• Screenshot_20200609-110954_Video Player.jpg
    Screenshot_20200609-110954_Video Player.jpg
    52.6 KB · Views: 127
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: thecel, Deleted member 4645, shimada and 11 others
4.5 psl

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: goat2x, Deleted member 4577, middayshowers and 7 others
I'm so satisfied now. I can actually see my jawline!! Call me 4 psl or whatsoever, i got complemented for my eyes from a TOTH! I will never get fat again!!
Good to see an actual looksmax but don't be delusional.

• +1
Reactions: Sikkunt23 and CursedOne
Try getting your eyes open a little more even, as well as messing with your hair some. You definitely have 6PSL potential, maybe even higher, with a little more work.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6128, Zercic, RecessedPrettyboy and 2 others
4.5. your eyes are a massive failo. maybe it's because you are squinting in every picture you take idk since you can't take a normal one.

also weird mouth.
Jaw, hair, chin, cheeks all looking very good though

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Over, Jamal2222 and Patrick Baitman
Try getting your eyes open a little more even, as well as messing with your hair some. You definitely have 6PSL potential, maybe even higher, with a little more work.
Im glad that here are actually normal guys who do not cope.

• +1
Reactions: TeenagePharmacy
Im so satisfied now. I can actually see my jawline!! Call me 4 psl or whatsoever, i got complemented for my eyes from a TOTH! I will never get fat again!!
Some srs delusionmax you aren't 6 psl

• +1
Reactions: Over
4.5. your eyes are a massive failo. maybe it's because you are squinting in every picture you take idk since you can't take a normal one.

also weird mouth.
Jaw, hair, chin, cheeks all looking very good though
Yes i squint all the time in pictures youre right. But my eyes are never a failo. I dont have nct or other crap

zygos 404

• +1
You’re below average bro

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Over and CopingHard
Your jaw is melted on one side lmao

• +1
Reactions: Over and Deleted member 5818
Don't listen to the brain dead cels in the replies, you look pretty good man, halios of your good features balance out your falios and you still look good. Grow a stubble tho.

Don't listen to the brain dead cels in the replies, you look pretty good man, halios of your good features balance out your falios and you still look good. Grow a stubble tho.
I know im goodlooking dude. I just want to provoke these idiots

• +1
Reactions: Patrick Baitman
But do you think my eyes are the only failo on this pic?

That's cool man. But your eyes still kinda make everything assymetrical, even if it isn't actually the case. So just grow and maintain a stubble to make your face more symmetrical. I recommend Ryan gosling style.

But do you think my eyes are the only failo on this pic?
Tbh not even close to as much as these aspies are saying. They're just nitpicking at this point tbh.

you definitely know how to provoke if that's your aim, but would you really depict yourself as an insecure retard if your aim is to provoke?

your chin is way too big, your lips are subhuman, your eye area is fucked, your jaw is wider than your zygos (if you have any) your hair looks shit and you're obviously not NT. decent nose though i guess :feelsyay:

cant wait until employers start using facial recognition to background check potential employees, and they see hundreds of your face blasted across an incel forum

watch out O'Pry

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6512 and Deleted member 6892
you're botmaxxed bro, swear down you're just running on a program at this point :lul:

• JFL
Reactions: shimada
you definitely know how to provoke if that's your aim, but would you really depict yourself as an insecure retard if your aim is to provoke?

your chin is way too big, your lips are subhuman, your eye area is fucked, your jaw is wider than your zygos (if you have any) your hair looks shit and you're obviously not NT. decent nose though i guess :feelsyay:

cant wait until employers start using facial recognition to background check potential employees, and they see hundreds of your face blasted across an incel forum

watch out O'Pry
Im already employed you retardkid

glad to see your making use of your massive brain, hows minimum wage treating you?
I have 100k on my bank account. So not bad, i wouldnt even need to work bc of my family. Im still an apprentice retard

horrible harmony and features. 3.5-4psl

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6892, Over and tyronelite
PSL4.5 boneless normie

Ezgifcom optimize

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4645
You're not 3 or 4 psl like the comments above say but you're not 6 PSL either. Good job on your looksmaxx anyways man.

Opinion of a greycel faggot is irrelevant tbh

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5131, Deleted member 4645, CristianT and 2 others
Stop squinting so much tho

People will perceive you as good looking as you think you are :feelspepo:

• JFL
Fix your lips. They look off

Your lips make you look like you have an under bite.

JFL at the greycels saying he's 6 PSL potential. Certainly not with that midface to start of. Face looks flat too.

Keep looksmaxxing, but keep in mind that only few of us can ascend to 6PSL or 7.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Sikkunt23
Yes i squint all the time in pictures youre right. But my eyes are never a failo. I dont have nct or other crap
Ur shape isn’t good and asymmetries . U have average eyes