15 y/o sub-5 making over 1k a week.

TrackerMX

TrackerMX

Iron
Everyone who lurks in this forum is looking for some get-rich-quick scheme or something along those lines.

Before I turned 15, I already had 10k in my bank account. How? I got off my ass and did something.
You're peers, either schoolmates or co-workers want some dough and are constantly looking for more. I took advantage of this and assembled a group of close friends, and ensured access to a vehicle, some polos, and squeegees.

In the first week, we collectively made over 5k. We cleaned windows of Suburban Neighborhoods (targeting HOA/Gated Communities), started a client list and soon 'subscription' where we'd come every month to maintain households (cleaning, cutting yards, etc).

This was so lucrative, that I eventually turned it into a business. I contacted friends at other schools who were interested and eventually, I had 4 groups of workers in different cities (in the same metro area) maintaining our client list.

Now, this isn't to say It was all skill, no luck. I just happen to be located in an extremely wealthy area, and I am extremely social and great at making friends/connections.

Now I'm 15 and 5 months, and make a grand a week without leaving my house.
(DM For Proof)

Get off your ass and actually do something!

• +1
Reactions: SecularIslamist, poopoohead and N1666
Yeah and its still over for you nigger hahaha

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Several. and bobfan
mirin your work ethnic,id rather make money without leaving my room though :feelshah:

• +1
Reactions: NateJacobs
people are beginning to realize how bs the workforce is. Saw a video of a neurologist who left his job get 10 mil views in 3 weeks. People are catching on very slowly

Might as well make as much money as you can because it ain’t long before people start making their own source of income

Might as well make as much money as you can because it ain’t long before people start making their own source of income
People will always try to make their own source of income. The difference is that it's wildly difficult to maintain a successful business and a lot of people aren't ready to experience failure, nor risk their money/time.

The job market won't miraculously start to die because a lot of people want to own their own business. It's always been like this, and people are consuming content more than ever before, if anything, we'll have relatively more people wageslaving than in the past.

• +1
Reactions: boss8055 and Deleted member 21467

Users who are viewing this thread

Back