15 year old skin care routine for wrinkles

DripZ

DripZ

Iron
Alright to start I’m 15 and I have for head wrinkles, under eye wrinkles, and laugh lines my guess for the wrinkles is dehydrated skin dry skin is my skin type
1 la roche-posay hydrating gentle cleanser
2 Tru Skin vitamin c serum with vitamin e+ hyaluronic acid
3 damp skin then apply The Ordinary hyaluronic acid serum
4 Roc retinol eye cream( will use at night and slowly use it till my skin gets used to it and use it everyday)
5 Cerave Moisturizing cream( the one in the tub)
6 Aloe soothing sun cream SPF 50 cosrx

Extra- I will also be using a silk pillowcase that I will replace every week. Not sure if this helps skin but I will be supplementing 2 in 1 Vitamin K2+D3

Lmk if this is a good routine and if not what I can change

• +1
Reactions: Preoximerianas, Account717, Deleted member 20399 and 4 others
Tough luck there. Wish you the best.

• +1
Reactions: DripZ
FW qH4CXoAUftTt

• +1
Reactions: diabolusx666, mogging, Dystopian and 1 other person
Alright to start I’m 15 and I have for head wrinkles, under eye wrinkles, and laugh lines my guess for the wrinkles is dehydrated skin dry skin is my skin type
4 Roc retinol eye cream( will use at night and slowly use it till my skin gets used to it and use it everyday)

Extra- I will also be using a silk pillowcase that I will replace every week. Not sure if this helps skin but I will be supplementing 2 in 1 Vitamin K2+D3

Is the sun cream your using, do you mean sunscreen. If so that works. That will prevent wrinkles from getting worse.

Take collagen supplements as well in tablet form, as well as in cream form. This will result in a more youthful look

Good you have the classics of retinol+hyaluronic acid+vitamin c serum. Add a sugar scrub to vigoursly rub the face once a week so it gets rid of dead skin cells and combine with the collagen supplements it regenerates better. Rest is good.

But to get rid of the current problems, It's possibly you might some micro needling done for the lines to go away.

Also how does one get wrinkles at 15

• +1
15-year-old Patrick Bateman

• +1
Reactions: ang3l and DripZ
Is the sun cream your using, do you mean sunscreen. If so that works. That will prevent wrinkles from getting worse.

Take collagen supplements as well in tablet form, as well as in cream form. This will result in a more youthful look

Good you have the classics of retinol+hyaluronic acid+vitamin c serum. Add a sugar scrub to vigoursly rub the face once a week so it gets rid of dead skin cells and combine with the collagen supplements it regenerates better. Rest is good.

But to get rid of the current problems, It's possibly you might some micro needling done for the lines to go away.

Also how does one get wrinkles at 15
Might be because I used to play basketball in the sun everyday all day and I did that for like 3 months and dehydrated skin Ty for the tips

Might be because I used to play basketball in the sun everyday all day and I did that for like 3 months and dehydrated skin Ty for the tips
Ah gotchu. Could you pm some pic. Can blur out the eyes

I wish I knew that much about skincare when I was 15. Good luck on your looksmaxx journey.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 51465, Preoximerianas, AscensionMan98 and 2 others
What soap and shampoos do you use?

• +1
rn i just use dove soap and for shampoo i use shea moisture castor oil shampoo (im black btw)
Interesting, i used castor oil in hair just overnight sometimes, i heard it was good.