15 years old , had my first club experience and made out

gigell

gigell

Kraken
Im in Bucharest and I just came back from the club with my two cousins. We just talked outside of the club in old town and then we went inside to dance. I was taller than most the folks there and my oldest cousin started to hit on this foid and she didn’t like it.

She came up to me and we danced together , because I don’t drink alcohol and naturally I’m kinda autist so she came up to me and showed me how to dance. After I got a hold , We made out two times and then we went outside. She’s htb btw. We were both sober

She told me she was 17 and then she was surprised I was 15. I told her it was my first experience at the club and I said I liked the kiss as it was my first kiss with a tongue and making out. She said I made out quite well. She went somewhere else as I had to go back to the hotel and she gave me her number but Idc she isn’t gf worthy I don’t have time to fuck as I have one more day here.

One thing I would say the clubs had an evil presence , idk if I will want to go to clubs again

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: EdgyFashionist, 160cmcurry, halloweed and 5 others
Im in Bucharest and I just came back from the club with my two cousins. We just talked outside of the club in old town and then we went inside to dance. I was taller than most the folks there and my oldest cousin started to hit on this foid and she didn’t like it.

She came up to me and we danced together , because I don’t drink alcohol and naturally I’m kinda autist so she came up to me and showed me how to dance. After I got a hold , We made out two times and then we went outside. She’s htb btw. We were both sober

She told me she was 17 and then she was surprised I was 15. I told her it was my first experience and I said I liked the kiss as it was my first kiss with a tongue and making out. And she said I made out quite well. She went somewhere else as I had to go back to the hotel and she gave me her number but Idc she isn’t gf worthy I don’t have time to fuck as I have one more day here.

One thing I would say it had an evil presence , idk if I will want to go to clubs again
Yeah Right Wow GIF by Genie Interactive Games
Lying Pants On Fire GIF
Nft Lying GIF by SuperVictor

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Adonis123, NateJacobs, serialcoper and 8 others
future chad tales dnrd

Yeah why would a 17 year old romanian htb choose an indian 15 year old with assburgers or wtv instead of anyone else in the club, and not react whatsoever to the age gap, and then give her number to a 15 yo

• JFL
Reactions: EdgyFashionist, 160cmcurry, toolateforme and 5 others

She told me she was 17 and then she was surprised I was 15. I told her it was my first experience at the club and I said I liked the kiss as it was my first kiss with a tongue and making out. She said I made out quite well. She went somewhere else as I had to go back to the hotel and she gave me her number but Idc she isn’t gf worthy I don’t have time to fuck as I have one more day here.

One thing I would say the clubs had an evil presence , idk if I will want to go to clubs again
Cheers slayer.
On the contrary I've I was prohibited to go anywhere at 15 still kysslessvirgin at 20 jfl (self imposed permarotter atm)

Makes me fantasize on what my previous life so far could've been like if It didn't get checked by strict parenting.

Also how do you do a first kiss ? Im scared shitless to kiss a girl as I wouldn't even know where to move my hand and position my body at all I'd probably be a rigid block of retardad organic matter doing nothing.
Also what were you doing with your tongue I'd have no clue wtf to do with it ?

• +1
Reactions: gigell
Cheers slayer.
On the contrary I've I was prohibited to go anywhere at 15 still kysslessvirgin at 20 jfl (self imposed permarotter atm)

Makes me fantasize on what my previous life so far could've been like if It didn't get checked by strict parenting.

Also how do you do a first kiss ? Im scared shitless to kiss a girl as I wouldn't even know where to move my hand and position my body at all I'd probably be a rigid block of retardad organic matter doing nothing.
Also what were you doing with your tongue I'd have no clue wtf to do with it ?
Touching tongues , hand put her around her waist and another around her neck that’s what I did

My dad wouldn’t let me go , me and my cousins told my dad we were just walking around the city

Last edited:
Touching tongues , hand put her around her waist and another around her neck that’s what I did

My dad wouldn’t let me go , me and my cousins told my dad we were just walking around the city
Did you stick your tongue in her mouth or what ?

• +1
Jealous. I’m 25 years old and I’ve never kissed a woman I didn’t pay.

• JFL
Reactions: microsoft
Jealous. I’m 25 years old and I’ve never kissed a woman I didn’t pay.AhhhhHAHAAHAHAAHAHAHAHHHHHHAhhhhHAHAAHAHAAHAHAHAHHHHHHAhhhhHAHAAHAHAAHAHAHAHHHHHHAhhhhHAHAAHAHAAHAHAHAHHHHHHAhhhhHAHAAHAHAAHAHAHAHHHHHHAhhhhHAHAAHAHAAHAHAHAHHHHHHAhhhhHAHAAHAHAAHAHAHAHHHHHHAhhhhHAHAAHAHAAHAHAHAHHHHHHAhhhhHAHAAHAHAAHAHAHAHHHHHHAhhhhHAHAAHAHAAHAHAHAHHHHHHAhhhhHAHAAHAHAAHAHAHAHHHHHHAhhhhHAHAAHAHAAHAHAHAHHHHHHAhhhhHAHAAHAHAAHAHAHAHHHHHHAhhhhHAHAAHAHAAHAHAHAHHHHHHAhhhhHAHAAHAHAAHAHAHAHHHHHHAhhhhHAHAAHAHAAHAHAHAHHHHHHAhhhhHAHAAHAHAAHAHAHAHHHHHHAhhhhHAHAAHAHAAHAHAHAHHHHHHAhhhhHAHAAHAHAAHAHAHAHHHHHH

Not a single fucking molecule fakecell fagot

@asdvek it just never happened
i dont have the looks for free kisses from a woman.
i never had a girlfriend either
I remember I wanted to ask one older acne covered but thin mexican girl to dance with me at a camp dance one time and she ignored me

• +1
Reactions: asdvek
Jealous. I’m 25 years old and I’ve never kissed a woman I didn’t pay.
Not a single fucking molecule fakecell fagot
I didn’t want this to be a brag thread , it isn’t in my nature to do these threads. Why did I do it now I feel bad. Now you are gonna think that I don’t actually feel bad but idk anymore I’m annoyed that I made this thread I was just an abused dog for a big part in my life and now I’m technically bragging , something is wrong with me

I didn’t want this to be a brag thread , it isn’t in my nature to do these threads. Why did I do it now I feel bad. Now you are gonna think that I don’t actually feel bad but idk anymore I’m annoyed that I made this thread I was just an abused dog for a big part in my life and now I’m technically bragging , something is wrong with me
Alright

Yeah together
Together both tongues ? One pressed against the other and u just kept it there ? Didn't u have to move it or something? The tongue part is what makes me the most anxious

Together both tongues ? One pressed against the other and u just kept it there ? Didn't u have to move it or something? The tongue part is what makes me the most anxious
Move them together

• +1
Reactions: Darkeningstar
Tongue kiss some filthy low grade whore.

What an achievement

• +1
Reactions: gigell and Debetro
Are you aware on that girls will now reject you for being used up?

We have become accustomed to a crowd of individuals who do not know each other, huddling together drunk and drugged with the lights off, screaming and dancing madly as if they were animals.

• +1
We have become accustomed to a crowd of individuals who do not know each other, huddling together drunk and drugged with the lights off, screaming and dancing madly as if they were animals.
You are right I fucked up

• JFL
Reactions: Debetro