15 yro, how can I improve? (no surgery)

I

isitoverforme

Iron
I feel like my nose is my worst feature, is there any way to like, make it smaller?

Attachments

• IMG_3508.jpeg
    IMG_3508.jpeg
    987.1 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_3510.jpeg
    IMG_3510.jpeg
    973.2 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_3513.jpeg
    IMG_3513.jpeg
    928.3 KB · Views: 0
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Donkeyballs, mrriceguyreturn and HTN_Mentalcel
I looked better like 2 months ago before I got my hair cut (my barber fucked me)

mogs me

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: TikiXVI, horsefacin, IndraBC and 8 others
smile

• +1
Reactions: maxxmclooks, isitoverforme and klimo
I feel like my nose is my worst feature, is there any way to like, make it smaller?
darken your eyebrows. all the other flaws cant be fixed without surgery.

• +1
Reactions: Soychadcell, isitoverforme and BBCnews
When you're around 18, grow a light stubble but fraud your moustache in a way so that your philtrum appears shorter

• +1
Reactions: isitoverforme
cutie

• +1
cutie pie 🥰

• Love it
could grow your hair out and become prettyboy at this age and can do so due to narrow face. Your nose will look smaller if you get a longer, more voluminous haircut on the sides as it will detract from the fact that your midface is too long. if your up to it you should definitely look into getting your dentist to pull your lower jaw forward as your chin is recessed and your ramus is quite back and it looks like you have an overbite/deepbite.

If you do want to do a bit more than the most surface level softmaxxes, definitely should be thumbpulling your palate as much as you can and lateral zygo pulling.
You should also be hard chewing and practice chewing with your premolars/incisors, not your molars so that you get a bet better lower masseter without making your cheeks wide. this will also promote forward facial development. fix ur posture too

• +1
Reactions: Soychadcell and isitoverforme
could grow your hair out and become prettyboy at this age and can do so due to narrow face. Your nose will look smaller if you get a longer, more voluminous haircut on the sides as it will detract from the fact that your midface is too long. if your up to it you should definitely look into getting your dentist to pull your lower jaw forward as your chin is recessed and your ramus is quite back and it looks like you have an overbite/deepbite.

If you do want to do a bit more than the most surface level softmaxxes, definitely should be thumbpulling your palate as much as you can and lateral zygo pulling.
You should also be hard chewing and practice chewing with your premolars/incisors, not your molars so that you get a bet better lower masseter without making your cheeks wide. this will also promote forward facial development. fix ur posture too

it’s sad man I had a bunch of hair and I looked way better so I def need to grow it out again, and as for my lower jaw your right, for my jaw I always thought it was bc my top lip is significantly smaller than my bottom but definitely need to research getting my jaw pulled forward. And literally after I reply to everyone I’m gonna look up thumb pulling my pallet and lat zygo pulling bc honestly I have no idea what those mean. And holy you hit the money with the 2nd to last one because iv never really thought that chewing mainly with my back teeth would affect my face. and for my posture I need to just look in the mirror and practice cuz my necks kinda long and whenever I feel like my postures straight I’m usually like leaning forward with my neck if that makes sense. thank you bro for the actual advice and not just shitting on me, I’m going to actually try the things youv told me.

• Love it
Reactions: Tuz43
When you're around 18, grow a light stubble but fraud your moustache in a way so that your philtrum appears
I’m going to have to look up what frauding a moustach means but thank you

brutal midface

• +1
brutal midface
when I first like “discovered” lookism I lowkey was just thinking about killing myself cuz of my mid face, nose and philitrum

when I first like “discovered” lookism I lowkey was just thinking about killing myself cuz of my mid face, nose and philitrum
learn to cope w it boyo u can’t rlly change it

just be a fraudster

learn to cope w it boyo u can’t rlly change it

just be a fraudster
yea gonna start face pulling, seems like the only thing I can do besides what I’m already doing

watched a 15 min vid on thumb pulling, gonna start doing 2-3 hard pulling every morning in a forward direction, still need to look into lateral ztgo pulling

bonesmash nigga

• JFL
it’s sad man I had a bunch of hair and I looked way better so I def need to grow it out again, and as for my lower jaw your right, for my jaw I always thought it was bc my top lip is significantly smaller than my bottom but definitely need to research getting my jaw pulled forward. And literally after I reply to everyone I’m gonna look up thumb pulling my pallet and lat zygo pulling bc honestly I have no idea what those mean. And holy you hit the money with the 2nd to last one because iv never really thought that chewing mainly with my back teeth would affect my face. and for my posture I need to just look in the mirror and practice cuz my necks kinda long and whenever I feel like my postures straight I’m usually like leaning forward with my neck if that makes sense. thank you bro for the actual advice and not just shitting on me, I’m going to actually try the things youv told me.
Go through claviculars YouTube channel, he explained thumb pulling

• +1
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: sayi, Soychadcell and Miant Gimplants
you have a good base, I think leanmax, eyebrowmax and colourmax are the things that are gonna improve you the most. Good luck bro

Nigga really searched for sum nigger dick to make this shit 😭
wdym this is mewing stage 5. if u aint ready then just get surgery bro. otherwise stop the gatekeeping :cool:

• JFL
Reactions: Donkeyballs
I was leaning to the left a lil u can literally see it, so no shit it’s not straight
No face is symmertric, in your case, the asymmetries aren't bad, they aren't noticeable irl and don't make you look worse.

• Love it
Reactions: Miant Gimplants
Start lifting heavy weights, stay on a consistent routine for two or so years , sleep a lot, eat a lot of protein and fats and healthy food, mew, when you're a bit older (18-19) take a few mk cycles, get your neck thicker in the meantime , and you're good

Start lifting heavy weights, stay on a consistent routine for two or so years , sleep a lot, eat a lot of protein and fats and healthy food, mew, when you're a bit older (18-19) take a few mk cycles, get your neck thicker in the meantime , and you're good
this but also bonesmash and blast mk asap

fucking chad u mog me brutally