15M give tips to improve

tomcaelum

tomcaelum

Road to Tyronelite
I alr posted one but it got taken down.here are some pics taken in natural and other kinds of light. Any tips and rates? Lowkey wanna get bfr when older. No racism would be appreciated.

Attachments

• IMG_8413.jpeg
    IMG_8413.jpeg
    567.4 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_8416.jpeg
    IMG_8416.jpeg
    312.6 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_8390.jpeg
    IMG_8390.jpeg
    374.5 KB · Views: 0
  • 03408443f637400aa8ad752f1054d160.mov
    6.5 MB
  • IMG_8538.jpeg
    IMG_8538.jpeg
    211.8 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_8554.jpeg
    IMG_8554.jpeg
    1.8 MB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: halloweed
look for white chicks into bbc, also join a football/basketball team. Get dripped out and play the black halo to the max

• JFL
Reactions: watah
look for white chicks into bbc, also join a football/basketball team. Get dripped out and play the black halo to the max
I have drip, I pull hella snowbunnies, I js don’t play football or basketball anymore.

@NZb6Air gtfih. What improvements for him:ogre:?

you look older than 15. i would cut your hair

you look older than 15. i would cut your hair
Yeah I get the I look older thing a lot. I might cut it a lil but not like a buzz or anything.

I alr posted one but it got taken down.here are some pics taken in natural and other kinds of light. Any tips and rates? Lowkey wanna get bfr when older. No racism would be appreciated.
ooga booga

• So Sad
Reactions: tomcaelum
you think i can be htn+ if i reach 6’3?
When rating here, I’m only going by face. You will gain allot of halo from getting taller, but rating will remain the same. I think you are already htn facially tho.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: tomcaelum and truthhurts
5’10 but I’ll prob be about 6’3 I think
r u just gonna have a massive growth spurt or smth im same age as u and im 5'11 supposed to be 6'2

r u just gonna have a massive growth spurt or smth im same age as u and im 5'11 supposed to be 6'2
We have a lot of time to grow bro, js max out sleep and consume what your body needs to grow.

B

we're both 15 and you're far better than me, anyway you good

B

U look abit zest u gotta gymmaxx