It's not your collagen

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: watah, IAMNOTANINCEL, MA_ascender and 1 other person
youre 15 let puberty do its thing
be healthy

• +1
Reactions: lifeless, pandac and truthhurts
Your bones are very good, unfortunately you are indian.

• +1
Reactions: watah
when im younger i was brunette and my skin was white but idk what tf happened
Idk if i believe that unless you're just very tanned
I was also white as a kid but now i'm just light brown, i'm not curry tier dark and i never seen that before jfl

You're maxxed out already, maybe try contacts idk.

Idk if i believe that unless you're just very tanned
I was also white as a kid but now i'm just light brown, i'm not curry tier dark and i never seen that before jfl

You're maxxed out already, maybe try contacts idk.
yeah I got burned, I was literally 2 weeks at the beach without leaving, do u think if I got my real skin back I will be better?

I think im mtn do i can be htn with softmaxx and puberty View attachment 3132028View attachment 3132030
Just search on the forums for basic softmaxxing guides if you want stuff to be more in depth per topic

Your eyelashes seem good but they could always be darker and longer so use a serum on them if you want

Your eyebrows are thick and dark which is good, only thing that could maybe improve them is shaping them up to be more straight rather than rounded

Obviously Gymmax, you dont want to be twig

You lack forward growth a bit, so make sure you mew so that puberty will grow your jaw in a forward and upwards direction

Maybe volufiline on UEE or Bone smashing browridge to reduce prey eyes (search for UEE solutions there's plenty and idk much)

Just stay doing some type of sport that has cardio so you can get the most out of your height.

Just search on the forums for basic softmaxxing guides if you want stuff to be more in depth per topic

Your eyelashes seem good but they could always be darker and longer so use a serum on them if you want

Your eyebrows are thick and dark which is good, only thing that could maybe improve them is shaping them up to be more straight rather than rounded

Obviously Gymmax, you dont want to be twig

You lack forward growth a bit, so make sure you mew so that puberty will grow your jaw in a forward and upwards direction

Maybe volufiline on UEE or Bone smashing browridge to reduce prey eyes (search for UEE solutions there's plenty and idk much)

Just stay doing some type of sport that has cardio so you can get the most out of your height.
damn bro , thxxx smm , after that do you think i can be htn?