• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1901
  • JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: onlyhereforheight, Deleted member 17735, Adonis and 1 other person
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1901
Also I'm subscribed to your channel and thinking about doing thumbpulling and towellpulling. Do you recommend it?
Yes if you want to

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17244
Your forward growth is average you aren’t recessed

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14392, poopoohead, KraftDurchLeid and 3 others
Trust me I'm very much recessed. I wouldn't have dark circles caused by recessed infras else
You aren’t recessed. Some people just have weak infras because of genetics (like curries) and not because of midface recession.

You aren’t recessed. Some people just have weak infras because of genetics (like curries) and not because of midface recession.
No he is recessed 100%

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21796
Everyone is recessed to some degree. And weak orbitals are a result of downward growth and recession

Jesus christ you're so fucking idiot.

• Hmm...
Everyone is recessed to some degree
That’s why I said you have average forward growth. But you aren’t recessed enough to the point you would ever need to consider orthognathic surgery. And you’re only 15 you aren’t even done with puberty jfl.

bragthread

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: poopoohead, Mongrelcel and Deleted member 21796
That’s why I said you have average forward growth. But you aren’t recessed enough to the point you would ever need to consider orthognathic surgery. And you’re only 15 you aren’t even done with puberty jfl.
Puberty just strenghtens the bones it doesn't upswing the maxilia and I need upsing I can only cope with mewing

Why am I idiot bro?
Because you're wasting your genes.
People your age doesn't look for gigachad tier bones, they just want bones that make you look young and full of youth (which you have).

I bet alot of people are nice to you irl.

Because you're wasting your genes.
People your age doesn't look for gigachad tier bones, they just want bones that make you look young and full of youth (which you have).

I bet alot of people are nice to you irl.
My side must mog my front very hard since I'm 3.5/10 facewise and am treated accordingly. I'm also invisible to foids jfl

Jfl why has everyone different opinions. I get voted both chadlite and LTN wtf.(I voted ofr subhuman abomination cause I get mogged so easily by normies)

Jfl why has everyone different opinions. I get voted both chadlite and LTN wtf.(I voted ofr subhuman abomination cause I get mogged so easily by normies)
Nevermind someone else voted for subhuman abomination :lul:

You can't get an accurate rating based on a side profile
Yeah but still there's a big difference between subhuman and chadlite jfl

Yeah but still there's a big difference between subhuman and chadlite jfl
Well you're neither so this thread is pointless mental mastrubation

• JFL
Reactions: Deprived
What would you rate then?
Damn you're retarded. I just said it doesn't matter and this thread is mental mastubation. Your side profile looks normie to me though

• +1
Damn you're retarded. I just said it doesn't matter and this thread is mental mastubation. Your side profile looks normie to me though
THANK YOU. Also may gandy guide you if you are really 5'1

slightly recessed just like most humans on earth

so 5/10

• +1
youre 15 dude jfl theres so much left

at 15 nobody has a side profile like cavill
I've seen people who come close to it. But how does age have to do with side profile I don't get it. Maturing doesn't give you ccw rotation

I've seen people who come close to it. But how does age have to do with side profile I don't get it. Maturing doesn't give you ccw rotation
it isnt just genetics. many things play a role such as diet, posture and hormones.

these 3 thing are the most important. get your vitamins, sit straight without a nerd neck and be high t

• +1
it isnt just genetics. many things play a role such as diet, posture and hormones.

these 3 thing are the most important. get your vitamins, sit straight without a nerd neck and be high t
I feel like posture (skull positionning and neck posture) is the most important during early childhood. After your maxilia position is pretty much set in stone and it's difficult to change it. I noticed I always had the same maxilia since my early childhood because it grew according to the neck posture and overall posture I had as an infant

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead and buflek
I feel like posture (skull positionning and neck posture) is the most important during early childhood. After your maxilia position is pretty much set in stone and it's difficult to change it. I noticed I always had the same maxilia since my early childhood because it grew according to the neck posture and overall posture I had as an infant
just try it mate, theres nothing u can lose, only gain.

a good diet, hormone profile and posture will help you either way, even if its not forward growth

• +1
You're just 15 and if you do what the first guy said, you will reach the top, buddu boyo.

• Love it
perfectly normal forward growth or maybe even slight above average- just mew tbh it probably wokrs in puberty

• +1
Are you a jew?

• JFL
I'm doing it as a cope. What's my rating based on this pictures?
Don't think of it as a cope insofar as hoping that it'll skeletally change your entire splanchnocranium. Just, think of it as a cope as much as sustaining the average-ish facial growth that you have atm and gaining minor enhancements if you are consistent. At worst it sustains what you have from worsening with some minorly noticeable improvements to submental region i.e. higher resting hyoid due to consistent engagement with mylohyoid and stylohyoid.

At best, you gain minor lower maxillary protrusion (know this because my upper lip and philtrum prominence improved despite genetically recessed upper maxilla) and counteract your downward growth to some extent. Don't think you'll have clear ramus definition or a long mandible enough for noticeable submental gains but should improve.

Something like this will most likely be realistic given your mandible isn't laughably short. Not a good length but not short enough for no hyoid gains. Ramus should also naturally rest slightly forward giving slightly better lower lip prominence (jutting slightly might be needed for your overbite though). Loosening of submental is worsening your current profile taking; it tightening will not help the downward growth but make it not look as bad as what it is/what you think it's like at the moment

Feel your jaw. Can you feel your ramus and/or gonions? Gonial prominence is key if you want side angularity and prominence of ramus and to tuck stylohyoid under your jaw to improve submental region. Chewing 100% helps with this and usually improves antegonial notch. You're only 15. No harm in doing so. Some here would also say to stack supplements to increase bone density and growth so if you're going to 'cope' with mewing may as well look into that whilst you still have this window of opportunity.

Being realistically non-surgically is all. So if you're gonna cope with mewing and thumb or towel-pulling know what you could realistically improve. A video in motion of your side would be nice though.

Do you plan surgery of sorts in the future?

Trust me I'm very much recessed. I wouldn't have dark circles caused by recessed infras else
I have a jew nose ? Fuck it's over for me
Do you have a frontal somewhere? Would like to see if you don't mind. Re: nose. Nose is humped and looks bulbous from the side. Not a classically jew nose, it fits your proportions, but straightening it out could ascend you frontally and side.

Fair enough. I pray to gandy every night to ascend
Yeah would give u 4.5/10 just based on objective jaw measurements alone, but your pheno and proportions look good enough for it to come off as a flat 5 irl. Could hit 5.5-6/10 if any hyoid and gonial improvements and if nasal bridge is sorted out (capped at this because no angularity to your face whatsoever from here). Still capped at normie side.

Average side is fine because frontal mostly matters irl and with normies. A good side is a halo for an average frontal (in my experience). Similarly, a great side to a great frontal makes it hard for someone to be a fraud and generally they're gl from most angles + motion halo with side angularity and well grown splanchnocranium proportions

Eh. Even with 100% perfect environmental factors, you're capped by genetics. My mum has short ramus and generally vertically short skull but well grown mandible. My dad is classically long-faced and downward growth with recessed midface and recessed infras, literally bulging eyes in his 50s and skin sagging down now because of lack of midfacial support.

Guess what I inherited :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Recessed infras/upper maxilla. But my lower maxilla isn't recessed and has grown in conjunction with a good mandible. Got my mums facial proportions as well despite dad's upper midface. Maxilla, infras, eye area (duh) etc. is all genetic.

Isn't there a high correlation between recessed infras and recessed upper maxilla anyway? How could I have a flat one but a very forward grown mandible if posture was meh? Mewing worked despite posture because of genetic and phenotypical destination; posture just maxxed mandible and hard mewing improved zygo arches + lateral proportions

Posture is one factor of environment - environment is enhancement or looksminning but won't stop genetic destination. Mewing (natural and healthy tongue position guides your genetic destination and must be done so early on in childhood to maximize it). Your maxilla was most likely already predetermined and hence fixed in childhood. Poor posture most likely just contributed to looksminning your forward growth and causing downward growth

Look at your family members as well as regional/phenotypical forward growth traits if possible. Parents, grandparents, familial facial structures. Anyone else with poor under eye support in your family? Anyone else with downward growth? Not everyone is capable of enough forward growth with ramus, gonion prominence, and chin projection even if they mew. Genetics, baby

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: ChristianChad, poopoohead and Deleted member 21796
C
Don't think of it as a cope insofar as hoping that it'll skeletally change your entire splanchnocranium. Just, think of it as a cope as much as sustaining the average-ish facial growth that you have atm and gaining minor enhancements if you are consistent. At worst it sustains what you have from worsening with some minorly noticeable improvements to submental region i.e. higher resting hyoid due to consistent engagement with mylohyoid and stylohyoid.

At best, you gain minor lower maxillary protrusion (know this because my upper lip and philtrum prominence improved despite genetically recessed upper maxilla) and counteract your downward growth to some extent. Don't think you'll have clear ramus definition or a long mandible enough for noticeable submental gains but should improve.

Something like this will most likely be realistic given your mandible isn't laughably short. Not a good length but not short enough for no hyoid gains. Ramus should also naturally rest slightly forward giving slightly better lower lip prominence (jutting slightly might be needed for your overbite though). Loosening of submental is worsening your current profile taking; it tightening will not help the downward growth but make it not look as bad as what it is/what you think it's like at the moment

View attachment 1891588

Feel your jaw. Can you feel your ramus and/or gonions? Gonial prominence is key if you want side angularity and prominence of ramus and to tuck stylohyoid under your jaw to improve submental region. Chewing 100% helps with this and usually improves antegonial notch. You're only 15. No harm in doing so. Some here would also say to stack supplements to increase bone density and growth so if you're going to 'cope' with mewing may as well look into that whilst you still have this window of opportunity.

Being realistically non-surgically is all. So if you're gonna cope with mewing and thumb or towel-pulling know what you could realistically improve. A video in motion of your side would be nice though.

Do you have a frontal somewhere? Would like to see if you don't mind. Re: nose. Nose is humped and looks bulbous from the side. Not a classically jew nose, it fits your proportions, but straightening it out could ascend you frontally and side.

Yeah would give u 4.5/10 just based on objective jaw measurements alone, but your pheno and proportions look good enough for it to come off as a flat 5 irl. Could hit 5.5-6/10 if any hyoid and gonial improvements and if nasal bridge is sorted out (capped at this because no angularity to your face whatsoever from here). Still capped at normie side.

Average side is fine because frontal mostly matters irl and with normies. A good side is a halo for an average frontal (in my experience). Similarly, a great side to a great frontal makes it hard for someone to be a fraud and generally they're gl from most angles + motion halo with side angularity and well grown splanchnocranium proportions

Eh. Even with 100% perfect environmental factors, you're capped by genetics. My mum has short ramus and generally vertically short skull but well grown mandible. My dad is classically long-faced and downward growth with recessed midface and recessed infras, literally bulging eyes in his 50s and skin sagging down now because of lack of midfacial support.

Recessed infras/upper maxilla. But my lower maxilla isn't recessed and has grown in conjunction with a good mandible. Got my mums facial proportions as well despite dad's upper midface. Maxilla, infras, eye area (duh) etc. is all genetic.

Isn't there a high correlation between recessed infras and recessed upper maxilla anyway? How could I have a flat one but a very forward grown mandible if posture was meh? Mewing worked despite posture because of genetic and phenotypical destination; posture just maxxed mandible and hard mewing improved zygo arches + lateral proportions

Posture is one factor of environment - environment is enhancement or looksminning but won't stop genetic destination. Mewing (natural and healthy tongue position guides your genetic destination and must be done so early on in childhood to maximize it). Your maxilla was most likely already predetermined and hence fixed in childhood. Poor posture most likely just contributed to looksminning your forward growth and causing downward growth

Look at your family members as well as regional/phenotypical forward growth traits if possible. Parents, grandparents, familial facial structures. Anyone else with poor under eye support in your family? Anyone else with downward growth? Not everyone is capable of enough forward growth with ramus, gonion prominence, and chin projection even if they mew. Genetics, baby
Ultra high effort response I don't think I deserve this much info thank you. Can I pm you my front?

• Love it
Reactions: yuyu
A

View attachment 1891588

And yeah you are right genetic do determine in which way the maxilia and cranial base is gonna grow (by hormone profile I guess?). Atleast I didn't have bad enough posture to looksmin me

• +1
Reactions: yuyu
C

Ultra high effort response I don't think I deserve this much info thank you. Can I pm you my front?
Yes please, send it my way. I'll go through your profile tonight as well if I've time, see what all you know and what you've been doing, etc. My front is my problem as well so would be nice to exchange what we know.

If you can also DM me what you've been working on, what you think are your flaws etc. would be helpful as well

• +1
leave now and go get a gf

jfl at under 18s posting rate threads

• JFL