15m. Rate my subhuman body measurements... Is it worth looksmaxxing?

D

Deleted member 21796

maxilia and bones determine everything
It was over as soon as my Low tier Becky 5' mom reproduced with my subhuman manlet 5'7 low T father. My subhuman body stats:
Height: 5'8 (over very brutal in Europe tbh)
Face: sub5
Bideltoid: 18'3 (untrained though with relatively straight clavicles/scapula shape. Could have been worse if I didnt swim and tennismaxxed as a child)
Wrists: 6inches (very brutal I hope they will grow more. A lot of zoomers seem to have this problem)
Neck: 13'5 (insanely brutal. I have subhuman airway size over)
Dick: 6'7×4'8 (pencil dick jfl it never began. Atleast my lenght is decent for my height)
Small hands small ankles (dont remember the measurements but bottom percentile for sure)
Is it worth looksmaxxing? I'm ofc non-NT (not because muh IQ but fucking looks ofc)

Easy peazy. HGH+MewChew for the next 5 years. Probably take a look at your T levels and thyroid. If anything is out of wack fix it. Make sure to sleep a lot and eat a lot but also continue to exercise plenty (dont be fat) Porbbaly by the time your 20 much of these problems will be solved. Then maybe get LL for your height.

Easy peazy. HGH+MewChew for the next 5 years. Probably take a look at your T levels and thyroid. If anything is out of wack fix it. Make sure to sleep a lot and eat a lot but also continue to exercise plenty (dont be fat) Porbbaly by the time your 20 much of these problems will be solved. Then maybe get LL for your height.
Honestly I won't get ll plus I know I won't slay cause non NT and good looking enough I just want to get to HTN and be chill in life. Do you believe mewing will be effective for me at 15 (so many people say it's cope so idk)
I won't get LL nor HGH for sure. Honestly I just want to looksmax to Htn and live a chill life as a non NT and I dont care much about girls. Also do you think mewing will be effective for me at 15? (So many people say it's cope after childhood so Idk)

Which country?

Still have time to grow btw.

France people zoomers are good looking there (atleast compared to me).
French are slightly shorter than UK. Average is like 5'9 I believe same as US. You can probably fraud average with some Nile Air Max.

French are slightly shorter than UK. Average is like 5'9 I believe same as US. You can probably fraud average with some Nile Air Max.
Nah average is 5'10 also trust me,atleast in zoomers . The problem is I also lack dimorphism I will get my T levels checked.( dont want to be an undimorphic subhuman for the rest of my life)

its crazy how almost all male teens are subhumans while women peak in their looks at like 14

• +1
Reactions: MakinMogReturns
its crazy how almost all male teens are subhumans while women peak in their looks at like 14
It's indeed brutal if you arent a tall chad

you are really young, probably going to grow at least 1 inch more and maybe even 2, and a lot of normies where subhuman at 15 lol
still its too little information, and those wrist stats and all of that dont really matter if you dont have a gl face and height. to be honest we all know you are not getting GH lol just optimize your diet so your body produces hormones at its fullest, eat beef eggs butter fruits vegetables and cut the junk food, dont be stupid and have a bad diet, at the end of the day is probably the base of looksmaxing (low bf% and good hormone levels)

you are really young, probably going to grow at least 1 inch more and maybe even 2, and a lot of normies where subhuman at 15 lol
still its too little information, and those wrist stats and all of that dont really matter if you dont have a gl face and height. to be honest we all know you are not getting GH lol just optimize your diet so your body produces hormones at its fullest, eat beef eggs butter fruits vegetables and cut the junk food, dont be stupid and have a bad diet, at the end of the day is probably the base of looksmaxing (low bf% and good hormone levels)
Thx a lot. Can you rate me in Pms?

• +1
Reactions: nandor
I would love to but my parents would never let me
try to get an after-school job or something shit is not easy so you gotta make some compromises

try to get an after-school job or something shit is not easy so you gotta make some compromises
I will try. Also could you rate me in PMs?

I will try. Also could you rate me in PMs?
you should ask others I'm not good at rating and identifying what are people's weak points, you are 15 so you should hold on a bit before sharing your image unless is someone who you see regularly on the site and seems to be well-intentioned

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21796