15m. Rate my subhuman body measurements... Is it worth looksmaxxing?

D

Deleted member 21796

maxilia and bones determine everything
It was over as soon as my Low tier Becky 5' mom reproduced with my subhuman manlet 5'7 low T father. My subhuman body stats:
Height: 5'8 (over very brutal in Europe tbh)
Face: sub5
Bideltoid: 18'3 (untrained though with relatively straight clavicles/scapula shape. Could have been worse if I didnt swim and tennismaxxed as a child)
Wrists: 6inches (very brutal I hope they will grow more. A lot of zoomers seem to have this problem)
Neck: 13'5 (insanely brutal. I have subhuman airway size over)
Dick: 6'7×4'8 (pencil dick jfl it never began. Atleast my lenght is decent for my height)
Small hands small ankles (dont remember the measurements but bottom percentile for sure)
Is it worth looksmaxxing? I'm ofc non-NT (not because muh IQ but fucking looks ofc)

• So Sad
Reactions: Lmao
Face > everything.
PM pics.

You're 15 bro, too young to be worrying about these kind of things

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 21796
You're 15 bro, too young to be worrying about these kind of things
How can I not worry about those things when blackpilled? I know slaying won't mqke you happy but I just want to be able to interact normally with other people without being laughed at

• +1
Reactions: Phrenectomy
How can I not worry about those things when blackpilled? I know slaying won't mqke you happy but I just want to be able to interact normally with other people without being laughed at
Some people can looksmaxx to be above sub5, some can't due to unfixable flaws. And if your face is sub5, none of your other stats matter.

At 15 still really worth to start mewing, fix mouth posture if it's bad, maybe throw in some chewing. Wouldn't care so much about measurements atm, still growing.

Start lifting (Not too heavy to negatively impact your growth plates), eat enough protein etc. and calories, lay a good foundation for your 20s.

It was over as soon as my Low tier Becky 5' mom reproduced with my subhuman manlet 5'7 low T father. My subhuman body stats:
Height: 5'8 (over very brutal in Europe tbh)
Face: sub5
Bideltoid: 18'3 (untrained though with relatively straight clavicles/scapula shape. Could have been worse if I didnt swim and tennismaxxed as a child)
Wrists: 6inches (very brutal I hope they will grow more. A lot of zoomers seem to have this problem)
Neck: 13'5 (insanely brutal. I have subhuman airway size over)
Dick: 6'7×4'8 (pencil dick jfl it never began. Atleast my lenght is decent for my height)
Small hands small ankles (dont remember the measurements but bottom percentile for sure)
Is it worth looksmaxxing? I'm ofc non-NT (not because muh IQ but fucking looks ofc)
larp? 6.7 x 5 is above average. 18 inch bideltoid if fine for 5'8

you have to be subhumanly curry ugly if U think its over with those stats

larp? 6.7 x 5 is above average. 18 inch bideltoid if fine for 5'8
Why would I lie about my dick I'm honest about my other subhuman body stats

At 15 still really worth to start mewing, fix mouth posture if it's bad, maybe throw in some chewing. Wouldn't care so much about measurements atm, still growing.

Start lifting (Not too heavy to negatively impact your growth plates), eat enough protein etc. and calories, lay a good foundation for your 20s.
I heard mewing is acope but I will start doing it anyway I have subhuman maxilia

They are a bit under 7 inches but yes overall small hands
under 7 is death sentence. needs to be atleast 7 and that's small. atleast u can cope with dick

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 21796
under 7 is death sentence. needs to be atleast 7 and that's small. atleast u can cope with dick
Can they still grow in size ?( i cant inject peptides even though its the only solution )

• +1
Reactions: Lmao
Can they still grow in size ?( i cant inject peptides even though its the only solution )
I would leave it to normal puberty tbh you arent done with it. using hgh and shit like that might just fuck up ur facial harmony

I would leave it to normal puberty tbh you arent done with it. using hgh and shit like that might just fuck up ur facial harmony
hand length doesnt really grow after 15 though

dm face pic bro

Dude you're 15. Eat meat like a mf'er, sleep a lot, mew 24/7, and for the love of God don't stress over this. You're still going through puberty and have a few years to develop to your fullest extent. Don't mess things up by not sleeping right, and eating like shit.

Dude you're 15. Eat meat like a mf'er, sleep a lot, mew 24/7, and for the love of God don't stress over this. You're still going through puberty and have a few years to develop to your fullest extent. Don't mess things up by not sleeping right, and eating like shit.
I just want to looksmax to normie, HTN. Also could you rate me in pms?