15M should I breakup with my girl to get with this new one.

tomcaelum

tomcaelum

Egoist
OK, so pretty much I’m recording this with my voice and not actually typing so if the grammar is fucked up that’s why. So recently, my girl and I have been having problems, but 90% of it is my fault but I’m gaslighting her to think it’s kind of hers. Recently, we pretty much broke up just cause I thought she was being disloyal and I wanted an excuse to break up with her. I found out she wasn’t so I took her back but while, we were away from each other (for like two days) I had added another fine ass girl from our school who was fucking with me on TikTok. Also, my girl doesn’t know. I snuck out of my house and fucked my next-door neighbor. She keeps accusing me of cheating.(which I am) but I’m still denying it. She’s overbearing as fuck and every time she sees a girl, flirting with me in my comments she cries and yells at me and makes a big deal about it. the girl I added from TikTok who’s fine as hell, we have way more in common. And overall just matches my energy better. My girl has done everything I’ve asked her so I kinda have no excuse to leave her. I don’t know if I should tell her I cheated or just leave her. part of me wants to stay with her too. I don’t know if I should just let this ride out, break up with her, or tell her I cheated. 1. I feel like I’d have a better relationship with the TikTok girl. 2. If I tell her I cheated, it would spread, and I probably wouldn’t be able to find a relationship for a few months. Low-key I don’t know if I should take y’all’s advice because half of you guys are incels, but those of you who actually pull and have been in relationships what do you think?

I didn't read. Date both.

• +1
Reactions: watah
HOLY FUCKING PARAGRAPH, JUST FUCKING KYS NIGGER LMFAOOO

Attachments

• IMG_8528.gif
    IMG_8528.gif
    871.2 KB · Views: 0