15M Tips and Advice NEEDED

Skillet9

Skillet9

Iron
how can i improve whatever’s wrong with my face? something’s off with my lips and chin symmetry. im getting braces in few months and that might affect my measurements and allign my lips but idk. srry for these dark circles under my eyes but im currently sleeping 4h a night. my skin care is pretty poor, im just using a cerave cleanser for oily skin 2x a day. also i started using argan oil to grow out my brows and lashes. tbh im kinda going for that pretty boy look, because of my somewhat mix of feminine and masculine traits but im open for suggestions. my height is currently 6’2 but still growing at 15 so that’s great i think.
i’ve started thumb pulling and i dont see any significant changes in my structure. it would be great if my UEE was lower but im doing eye exercises and they are paying off cause it used to be much bigger. anyway, feel free to give me some advice (only softmax ofc), thx

IMG 0434
IMG 0441
IMG 0431

Attachments

• IMG_0431.jpeg
    IMG_0431.jpeg
    421.3 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_0434.jpeg
    IMG_0434.jpeg
    1.8 MB · Views: 0
first, the website is ass doesn't work
second as far as I remember
your rating is low mtn imo
thumbpulling is cope n doesn't work

advice, eat a lot, do some sport, be healthy, that's the only pubertymaxx there is

otherwise save up money for surgery

or inject chinese chemicals in your body

• +1
Reactions: Skillet9
how can i improve whatever’s wrong with my face? something’s off with my lips and chin symmetry. im getting braces in few months and that might affect my measurements and allign my lips but idk. srry for these dark circles under my eyes but im currently sleeping 4h a night. my skin care is pretty poor, im just using a cerave cleanser for oily skin 2x a day. also i started using argan oil to grow out my brows and lashes. tbh im kinda going for that pretty boy look, because of my somewhat mix of feminine and masculine traits but im open for suggestions. my height is currently 6’2 but still growing at 15 so that’s great i think.
i’ve started thumb pulling and i dont see any significant changes in my structure. it would be great if my UEE was lower but im doing eye exercises and they are paying off cause it used to be much bigger. anyway, feel free to give me some advice (only softmax ofc), thx

View attachment 3131751View attachment 3131743View attachment 3131753
Eren Yeager ahh

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Rzn and Skillet9
the most i can say is redo measurements(fwhr is NOT 2) and if ur eyes are always red buy whitening drops. also go to the gym and get a thicker neck

• +1

View attachment 3131751View attachment 3131743View attachment 3131753
hit the gym past puberty you will be good
also what is the app for measurements?

• +1