15M You think I could rock cornrows?

tomcaelum

tomcaelum

Road to Tyronelite
I you niggas racist ash but be honest. I usually don’t like showing my forehead but I’m not ugly and usually black male models have cornrows anyway.

Attachments

• IMG_8593.jpeg
    IMG_8593.jpeg
    363.7 KB · Views: 0
  • filtered-5784B3DF-61EF-4DE3-A7D1-1BBBD31C198F.mp4
    2.5 MB
  • 03408443f637400aa8ad752f1054d160.mov
    6.5 MB
  • IMG_8553.jpeg
    IMG_8553.jpeg
    295.4 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: Sub5kang and Quncho
lmao u look gay and black pick a disability tyrone

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: tomcaelum, MA_ascender, hybobu and 1 other person
I you niggas racist ash but be honest. I usually don’t like showing my forehead but I’m not ugly and usually black male models have cornrows anyway.
You don’t need to be on here bro just post thirst traps or some shit and the sheboons will flock to you

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Sub5kang and tomcaelum
I used to rock them cornrows back in the day. Yeah Id say they'd look good on you. It honestly matches your head shape.

I usually wouldn’t reply to some shi like this, but if that’s you on your profile you have no room to talk 😂

• +1
Reactions: truthhurts
I usually wouldn’t reply to some shi like this, but if that’s you on your profile you have no room to talk 😂

look how wide ur nasal tip is tyrone eveen if i was sub3 i'd still talk

kys nigger 4t donated to africa and ur poor to the point ur an immigrant

I should js let it slide bc im more mature than that, but you should be too. 1. I make 10k+ a month, and 2. I don’t understand what makes niggas racist. We all humans at the end of the day, if a color pisses you off that much you need to reevaluate yourself. I feel bad for you man, hopefully you find God and can learn to love all kinds of people.

• +1
Reactions: truthhurts
I should js let it slide bc im more mature than that, but you should be too. 1. I make 10k+ a month, and 2. I don’t understand what makes niggas racist. We all humans at the end of the day, if a color pisses you off that much you need to reevaluate yourself. I feel bad for you man, hopefully you find God and can learn to love all kinds of people.
idgaf if u make over 10k a month @MA_ascender knows how much money i have thats why you black niggers are stuck in ghetto of atlanta while i live in KSA and UAE

• +1
Reactions: MA_ascender
idgaf if u make over 10k a month @MA_ascender knows how much money i have thats why you black niggers are stuck in ghetto of atlanta while i live in KSA and UAE
Realistically there are poor people in every demographic. If you work hard you’ll get what you want because of it. That’s why people like you and I have money and can say we live in high places. I just don’t understand why you’re racist, but it’s cool.

• +1
Reactions: violentino and truthhurts
Realistically there are poor people in every demographic. If you work hard you’ll get what you want because of it. That’s why people like you and I have money and can say we live in high places. I just don’t understand why you’re racist, but it’s cool.
alright sorry for being racist i hope we can be cool

and ur hair is not the problem its ur nose its too ethnic and u dont have good under eye support

alright sorry for being racist i hope we can be cool

and ur hair is not the problem its ur nose its too ethnic and u dont have good under eye support
You’re good bro, sadly it’s a norm to hate on anyone who’s not white on here(thought we left ts in the past) but it’s cool. Preciate the insight.

You’re good bro, sadly it’s a norm to hate on anyone who’s not white on here(thought we left ts in the past) but it’s cool. Preciate the insight.
also ur bottom lip has too much fat maybe try get it dissolved

You look good already, you won't gain anything by rotting here, live life and get an impressive physique

• +1
Reactions: Retardedhscel