15mm philtrum is a requirement for perfect looks

Deleted member 11770

Deleted member 11770

Zephir
Of course it's not over for you if you have a short or long philtrum, you can still look good, but 15mm (the average length) is ideal for achieving facial balance, because you can't just make up for a long or short philtrum with overly long or short chin, it would look comical

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: AscendingHero, Deleted member 9670 and ErbCel
Also depends on how thick your lips are tbh. If you have big lips you have to compensate with bigger chin or smaller philtrum

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: venomaly, ChristianChad, aBetterMii and 1 other person
if you have a short philtrum with nice big lips you can get away with a short chin, if you have thin lips and a longer philtrum you need a taller chin

simon nessmann and miro cech as examples

• +1
Reactions: ErbCel and Deleted member 11770
if you have a short philtrum with nice big lips you can get away with a short chin, if you have thin lips and a longer philtrum you need a taller chin

simon nessmann and miro cech as examples
Yeah but to have the ideal 2.25 chin / philtrum ratio with a 20mm philtrum, your chin would have to be extremely long, it needs to be in balance with the nose length

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10615
Yeah but to have the ideal 2.25 chin / philtrum ratio with a 20mm philtrum, your chin would have to be extremely long, it needs to be in balance with the nose length
does this guy have a philtrum the same size as his chin?

I can always count on OP for shit ratio threads

I can always count on OP for shit ratio threads
Another barking subhuman who can't cope with his shit ratios
Why you limit who can view your profile faggot, scared?

Last edited:
Another barking subhuman who can't cope with his shit ratios
Why you limit who can view your profile faggot, scared?
anything else you rabid subroach?
Barking dog problem 735616

you rn

1. people have different size faces
2. chin : philtrum is a meme ratio. people basically made a ratio between 2 random traits and somehow it picked up traction

chin:midface and chin:nose are way more important
doesnt the philtrum, and thus how low your upper lip is, affect the FWHR which is a fundamental ratio in attractivness?

1. people have different size faces
2. chin : philtrum is a meme ratio. people basically made a ratio between 2 random traits and somehow it picked up traction

chin:midface and chin:nose are way more important
It's not a meme, a chin / philtrum ratio below 1.8 looks like utter shit, and 2 and above looks objectively better

It's not a meme, a chin / philtrum ratio below 1.8 looks like utter shit, and 2 and above looks objectively better
Do you think above a 2 and above looks more masculine also?

Yes, 2 is best for women, 2.25 best for men

Yep women seem to get away with a much lower number than most men do and can still look good. Some look really good even when it is around a 1.5 ratio.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11770
Yep women seem to get away with a much lower number than most men do and can still look good. Some look really good even when it is around a 1.5 ratio.
That's because the bar for them is much lower, and we overlook flaws on women more because men would fuck everything

• +1
Reactions: Lawton88
Of course it's not over for you if you have a short or long philtrum, you can still look good, but 15mm (the average length) is ideal for achieving facial balance, because you can't just make up for a long or short philtrum with overly long or short chin, it would look comical
I have 2,666 chin philtrum ratio, is that considered good? My chin isn't even long vertically, just my philtrum is short as fuck

I have 2,666 chin philtrum ratio, is that considered good? My chin isn't even long vertically, just my philtrum is short as fuck
That's kind of bad, your midface is probably very short

Declaring absolute measurements as requirements is a sign of low IQ

Bro you measured totally wrong, your chin/philtrum ratio, is like 1.9 - 2, it's ok
Don't measure it by this pic, I look slightly down, which enhances the philtrum's length.

Declaring absolute measurements as requirements is a sign of low IQ
Headsizes don't vary that much so for men 15mm is a good guideline. If you wanna be more precise, philtrum (including upper lip) should be around 11% of total face height, that's what the most attractive people have

Don't measure it by this pic, I look slightly down, which enhances the philtrum's length.
Then maybe it's 2.1 at best, prob closer to 2, which is fine.

get that roach called 'Meghan' off my screen

is my philtrum as long as people say or are they coping bro?

6B60E4F0 4391 461D 82CB 2D36DE1E396A

over for my 19mm philtrum :feelswhy:

btw how do you measure it, from nose or nosetip kinda?

I have 19mm but 1:2.8 philtrum to chin ratio. Size 8 fitted cap nigga out here my skull just huge