15yo, rate me (tips on how to ascend if possible)

W

w1sex

Iron
6"2, 15yo(16 in a few months), please give me tips on how to ascend

Attachments

• photo_2024-10-01_19-00-24.jpg
    photo_2024-10-01_19-00-24.jpg
    80.4 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_4736.jpg
    IMG_4736.jpg
    3.3 MB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: Ron.Belgrade
Looks good enough to ascend imo

Height?

Are you NT?

You look like a lad from my school who gets a shitload of play

6"2, 15yo(16 in a few months), please give me tips on how to ascend
Bro, u just posted the exact samw thread.
Still:

Go to a doc an take a blood test. Buy Bor (boron) and ashwanganda on amazon for a lil t boost, do some gym stuff to build some muscles, ur height actually saves u a bit. Get volunifile and put it on ur upper eyelid. Hardsquint all the time to train ur orbital muscle to loose uee. Drink 3-4l water a day and stop eating sugar for bloating. Ur still 16 so maybe its not completely over, keep ur mouth shut, mew and breath trough nose. Ur maxilla is flat und jaw recessed, maybe it gets better over time (hopefully). Go to a orthodontist and let him check ur jaw, looks like u got a crossbite, maybe u can get a palate expander and after that braces. Eat a lot of food with proteine, hopefully u get some more bonemass. When ure 18 and still boneless get implants or filler. If u dont have the money for surgeries go full T :lul: and maybe do some bonesmashing.

And nigga fix ur ugly ass hair if u wanna attract women. Let ur hair grow on the side

Still:

Go to a doc an take a blood test. Buy Bor (boron) and ashwanganda on amazon for a lil t boost, do some gym stuff to build some muscles, ur height actually saves u a bit. Get volunifile and put it on ur upper eyelid. Hardsquint all the time to train ur orbital muscle to loose uee. Drink 3-4l water a day and stop eating sugar for bloating. Ur still 16 so maybe its not completely over, keep ur mouth shut, mew and breath trough nose. Ur maxilla is flat und jaw recessed, maybe it gets better over time (hopefully). Go to a orthodontist and let him check ur jaw, looks like u got a crossbite, maybe u can get a palate expander and after that braces. Eat a lot of food with proteine, hopefully u get some more bonemass. When ure 18 and still boneless get implants or filler. If u dont have the money for surgeries go full T :lul: and maybe do some bonesmashing.

And nigga fix ur ugly ass hair if u wanna attract women. Let ur hair grow on the side
I did it because of the picture, but still, thank you

• +1
Reactions: HighLtn
Still:

Can u recommend me a brand for those supplements? And what dosage do I need?

Can u recommend me a brand for those supplements? And what dosage do I need?
Natural elements. How much u have to take is written on the back of the packaging. But if i was u i would do a blood test first to see what ur testlvl is

Still:

The dentist don't give you a palate expander for a cross bite there cucks they do teeth removal then braces :ogre: