16-17 hours without kratom, 9 hours to go

Eriot Lodger

Eriot Lodger

Wasted talent
I'm taking a day off kratom and it ain't fun. Withdrawals includes restless legs, low energy and goosebumps. I can only rest and wait until midnight. Thought I would sleep a lot because it's a stimulant so I should be tired, but I only got like 5 hours of sleep.

• +1
Reactions: sickdawgie
8 hours left and I'm having second thoughts. Poor body temperature regulation and my legs feel like I overdosed on antidepressants (ant crawls). I could make it go away in 10 minutes, but we're holding out.

• +1
7 1/2 hours :trepidation:

• +1

IMG 8262

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Htobrother and Eriot Lodger
Like actual aches in my legs. It's no joke this kratom stuff. If I can muster up the energy to get up and flush my legs in warm water. 🤔

• +1
I'm taking a day off kratom and it ain't fun. Withdrawals includes restless legs, low energy and goosebumps. I can only rest and wait until midnight. Thought I would sleep a lot because it's a stimulant so I should be tired, but I only got like 5 hours of sleep.
Never tried that stuff. I got a feeling it would probably make me angry as hell. Some drugs do that to me. Make me so fucking mad.

Never tried that stuff. I got a feeling it would probably make me angry as hell. Some drugs do that to me. Make me so fucking mad.
Probably if that's your natural temperament. It makes you confident and energized a bit like cocaine.

• +1
Probably if that's your natural temperament. It makes you confident and energized a bit like cocaine.
Yep, did some weak ass stepped on cocaine one time and almost tore my parents' house apart.

• JFL
Reactions: Eriot Lodger
6 hours left and I'm almost giving up. It's not fair that I only got 5 hours of sleep and can't even get up and wash my face. If I had just 1 dose then I could do so many things besides lying here miserably. My legs constantly hurt and I don't think it's from yesterday's workout. It's a different sensation, I get it in my whole body to a lesser extent.

At the same time I don't want to give up because I promised to try even if it got uncomfortable and it would feel like a failure if I did.

• +1
5 hours left so there's no backing down now. I said I would take a day off every week so that's what I'll do. Maybe in the future I can do only 5 days per week, lower and less frequent doses, but that's for a later day to decide.

As of now I'm taking max 25 grams a day, 6 days per week.

• +1
~21 hours after last dose I'm actually starting to feel a little bit better.

• +1
5 hours left so there's no backing down now. I said I would take a day off every week so that's what I'll do. Maybe in the future I can do only 5 days per week, lower and less frequent doses, but that's for a later day to decide.

As of now I'm taking max 25 grams a day, 6 days per week.
what the actual fuck how do you get this bad, youre supposed to use like 2 grams a dose max twice a week

Imagine hiring a hooker to remove a rodent from your ass.

Imagine Ben Franklin GIF

Only 3 1/2 hours left! :Comfy:

• +1
3 hours is nothing! I actually feel okay now. Can't tell for sure if it's because I'll be able to take it soon or because I'm just generally happy about life. People are so nice. There is so much beauty in this world. If you don't see it then it's probably a problem with yourself. Some situations suck, but sometimes we create those situations for ourselves. Just be happy with what you have, because when you think about it, it's more than those billions and septillions of sperm that never were born have.

• +1
Just half an hour left. I know nobody else cares but I'm actually so hyped about this. And proud of myself for pulling through. This shit builds character. Hail Mary you bloodthirsty gits! The shots are on Jesus tonight. 🍷

• +1