cvii

Iron
just want a rating and stuff i can do that’ll make improvements over time

Attachments

• IMG_7514.jpeg
    IMG_7514.jpeg
    124.4 KB · Views: 0
just want a rating and stuff i can do that’ll make improvements over time
Turn on the light and take another pic (look straight in the cam. Looks mid/high mtn

• +1
Reactions: Ron.Belgrade
ur not 16 and your not 181

Attachments

• IMG_8135.jpeg
    IMG_8135.jpeg
    286.7 KB · Views: 0
also what the fuck is that pic bro, your head is literally looking at the ceiling and your eyebrows too, take a normal mirror pic

Bro go on snap and do a pic with flash
already know my fave is asymmetrical btw, sleeping opposite side to fix that, any other improvements i can do?

Attachments

• IMG_8136.jpeg
    IMG_8136.jpeg
    459.2 KB · Views: 0
already know my fave is asymmetrical btw, sleeping opposite side to fix that, any other improvements i can do?
Thats better. Low mtn
Fix uee (hardsquintmax all the time to train orbital), Dye eyebrows black, Debloat (less sugar, more water) asymmetrie doesnt matter, nobody gives a fuck abt ur symmetrie and the reason ur face is asymmetrical isnt cause u sleep on ur side :lul::lul:. Go to a orthodontist and let him check ur jaw, get palate expander and braces if its necessary. Try different haircut and try to boost ur testo. Eat proteine, go gym etc
keep mouth shut, mew and breath trought nose

Thats better. Low mtn
Fix uee (hardsquintmax all the time to train orbital), Dye eyebrows black, Debloat (less sugar, more water) asymmetrie doesnt matter, nobody gives a fuck abt ur symmetrie and the reason ur face is asymmetrical isnt cause u sleep on ur side :lul::lul:. Go to a orthodontist and let him check ur jaw, get palate expander and braces if its necessary. Try different haircut and try to boost ur testo. Eat proteine, go gym etc
keep mouth shut, mew and breath trought nose
got braces already, unfortunately my jaw became too strong bone-wise and they couldn’t fix my overbite by bringing my jaw forward, they’re pushing my top teeth back 💔 was planning on starting a cut in the gym anyway, thanks for the advice and honest rating, much appreciated 🙏

got braces already, unfortunately my jaw became too strong bone-wise and they couldn’t fix my overbite by bringing my jaw forward, they’re pushing my top teeth back 💔 was planning on starting a cut in the gym anyway, thanks for the advice and honest rating, much appreciated 🙏
What nigga? They couldnt fix ur overbite? Go hit that motherfucker with a iron bar and go to another orthodontist

What nigga? They couldnt fix ur overbite? Go hit that motherfucker with a iron bar and go to another orthodontist
my overbite is being fixed, they said my upper lip could have gone funny but i’m in the very end stages of my braces now and my lip hasn’t moved, overbite is soon to be fixed