16 5'10 north east curry

boro13

boro13

Iron
got the sneako cut, rate now.

dont have the mogger brows but the shape is same, just less dense. maxxing it with minoxidil

Attachments

• IMG_20221110_195750.jpg
    IMG_20221110_195750.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 0
  • images (5).jpeg
    images (5).jpeg
    21.2 KB · Views: 0
  • images (4).jpeg
    images (4).jpeg
    22.4 KB · Views: 0
  • images (3).jpeg
    images (3).jpeg
    28.1 KB · Views: 0
  • images (2).jpeg
    images (2).jpeg
    20.9 KB · Views: 0
  • images (1).jpeg
    images (1).jpeg
    37.2 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_20221110_195418.jpg
    IMG_20221110_195418.jpg
    2.9 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_20221110_195703.jpg
    IMG_20221110_195703.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_20221110_195710.jpg
    IMG_20221110_195710.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 0
  • JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Razeb, sergeant blackpill, Deleted member 14392 and 10 others
Steve Harvey Wow GIF by NBC

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23017, Executioner101, FailedNormieManlet and 5 others
High T mogger

• +1
Reactions: mogging
Low tier normie

• +1
Reactions: justinzayn, Deleted member 23154, Deleted member 23017 and 6 others
Sneako is a good goal for you, but he also his facial features are softer and more harmonic than yours

• +1
Reactions: Tasty17, Deleted member 23017, FailedNormieManlet and 7 others
lose weight, rhino and jaw filler

u can do good in america if u latinomax, but ur pheno doesnt work anywhere else tbh

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24117
u can do good in america if u latinomax, but ur pheno doesnt work anywhere else tbh
high tier curry girls in western india, or asians in the north east seem to like me, not as much attention from curry girls in north east tho.

i think a huge part of attraction is lookin a bit different from majority

low effort

:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 23017 and BoneDensity
3151747_IMG_20221110_195750.jpg

Hammerhead shark pheno

Take a picture without lens distortion (at a distance with HD) and I bet your eyes look even more further apart

• JFL
Reactions: BoneDensity
3151747_IMG_20221110_195750.jpg

Hammerhead shark pheno

Take a picture without lens distortion (at a distance with HD) and I bet your eyes look even more further apart
nope, they are exactly as far apart as they look and without lens distortion it should look closer, use logic.
they are exactly 1 eye distance apart, it's my fat ass nose that throws off the harmony

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: sergeant blackpill, Deleted member 22126, FuckMyLowerThird and 1 other person
nope, they are exactly as far apart as they look and without lens distortion it should look closer, use logic.
they are exactly 1 eye distance apart, it's my fat ass nose that throws off the harmony
Yea no. In what world would shrinking your nose make your eyes look closer together. It always does the complete opposite

• +1
Reactions: agoostis and Deprived

dont have the mogger brows but the shape is same, just less dense. maxxing it with minoxidil
which one is you??

Yea no. In what world would shrinking your nose make your eyes look closer together. It always does the complete opposite
i said throws off harmony not that it makes it look closer. although they are slightly far what makes it look even distant are the far apart brows

making the bridge more defined gives that illusion

• +1
Reactions: boro13

Dam nigga lookin like sneakos brother jfl

ipd is brutal as fuck
needs rhino, skin lightening and alot of other shit that I can't think of rn

the site fucked up the order of the pics. the first and last 3 are me, rest is sneako. if it wasn't obviously jfl

your eyebrows look terrible, increase density and get them dyed

Lower third is uncanny af, looks photoshopped

• +1
Reactions: Deprived
also ur nose is terrible but that's obvious i guess

indid sneako literally

yea im working on the brows, how does the lower third look uncanny? literally the only thing nice bout my face. i can post video if you think im frauding

shape is nice but the density is terrible
@rand anon similar case as yours

• +1
Reactions: rand anon
how does the lower third look uncanny? literally the only thing nice bout my face. i can post video if you think im frauding
It doesn't fit the rest of your face. But I agree its a good feature by itself

• +1
Reactions: Deprived
Changpreet

• JFL
Reactions: Elvisandreaa, reptiles and Deprived

Ur whole damn face is subhuman, but that forward growth is straight warrior tier, not enough tho. U don't resemble sneako

• +1
Reactions: Elvisandreaa
Ur whole damn face is subhuman, but that forward growth is straight warrior tier, not enough tho. U don't resemble sneako
Screen Shot 2022 11 11 at 32657 am

• JFL
decent MTN in the west

most forward grown indian ever

@curlyheadjames hey shithead, is this facts?

Nose is a very hard harmony breaker for your face good forward growth but ultimately that pheno + lack of harmony = low IRL appeal

• +1

I'm curious how do u get treated relative to the non Asian looking Indians. Do you do better or worse and how has your experience been with women in general. Do you feel your looks work to your advantage in india overall or not ("looking like normal phenotype would be better )

I'm curious how do u get treated relative to the non Asian looking Indians. Do you do better or worse and how has your experience been with women in general. Do you feel your looks work to your advantage in india overall or not ("looking like normal phenotype would be better )
i look too indian in the north east side, and sort of asian in western india. sometimes it feels like i dont belong to either place but most people don't really care. I'd say i like not looking like the majority of people since it makes me stand out a lil which is a halo, girls notice me more even if someone else from the same pheno as them has better features. people here rarely see different phenos and a lot of them are inbred due to goofy traditions so looking a different race is def a halo.

in general i get treated pretty nicely because of the jaw and more than avg height almost everywhere.

• +1
Reactions: AscensionMan98
Nose is a very hard harmony breaker for your face good forward growth but ultimately that pheno + lack of harmony = low IRL appeal
i do better irl than on pics tbh, my skull and frame usually mogs the avg curry.

• +1
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel
which state u from

Incel in the west

You can slay at the MTB range.