• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Yuhbwoynadia, God-himself and jué
Nigger

• +1
Reactions: KhatcodaiA3
Bro please be serious 😭

Can you just rate please
nigga go read my latest thread about indiands i also mention black phenotypes with ur phenotype included

Can you just rate please
thing is you're in the unideal phenotype so you don't need a rating it was already over for you at birth.. sorry dude just marry a east african chik or sum

So it’s over
yeah sorry pretty much dude it was over since birth, but u are quite decent looking for ur phenotype ngl so that's something atleast

Can’t I just grow dreads and act like a thug
yeah sorry pretty much dude it was over since birth, but u are quite decent looking for ur phenotype ngl so that's something atleast

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep, alurmo and Ultimate Subhuman™
Get dreads

• +1
Reactions: alurmo
  • +1
Reactions: yvesstpierre, Annihilator, got.daim and 2 others
Dreads, drip, gymmaxx and get some facial hair ez pz tyrone smv

• +1
Reactions: Mandibular, Fusionxz and beniman
op dont take this guy seriously
hes a annoying retarded faggot that is blocked by 90% of the forum
Oh damn alright also what do you think

Can’t I just grow dreads and act like a thug
not really because you have to be 6'3+, gymmaxed, a goatte and and live in either the US or the UK and u gotta be NT wich ur not because ur on this site:feelswhy:

I live in the us I’m pretty built I can grow a goatee my growth plates are still open and what’s NT
send x ray photos, NT is neurotypical, basically are u autistic or not wich you are because you are on this website

send x ray photos, NT is neurotypical, basically are u autistic or not wich you are because you are on this website
I have osgood schlatters basically it only happens in teens that have open growth plates which means mine are open

strong mtn-low htn, eyelashes and eyebrows if you want more eye area and chew for jaw if you want but you have a decent jaw already, also gymmaxx

strong mtn-low htn, eyelashes and eyebrows if you want more eye area and chew for jaw if you want but you have a decent jaw already, also gymmaxx
How do I make eyelashes and eyebrows better

How do I make eyelashes and eyebrows better
castor oil for eyelashes rosemary oil for eyebrows or castor oil for eyebrows you dont really need minoxidl for eyebrows since they are good already but try to make them darker and fuller

• Love it
Reactions: BrianMoser
I have Tyrone smv?
Imo yes granted you reach 6ft minimum and do all the things I stated, face literally doesn't matter much for blacks lol its all smv

• +1
Reactions: Mandibular and Fusionxz
Imo yes granted you reach 6ft minimum and do all the things I stated, face literally doesn't matter much for blacks lol its all smv
Any advice for height

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: BrianMoser and greywind
LTN

• Love it
Don't listen to these guys, they jealous and dumb. U have good dimorphism ngl, but ur eyes are nerfing u hard. Makes u look indian/black than full black, Which is a failo, thought u where indian at first glance. But u have potential, ur 16 thats crazy, u look 19 or something. My advice is heightmax, mew to get better jawline, GROW UR EYEBROWS, and do eye training for straighter eyes. U should ascend, also gym. Here's me and I'm 17: file:///C:/Users/User/OneDrive/Pictures/Camera%20Roll/New%20folder/Captures/IMG03889-20240512-1307.jpg

Attachments

• 1721305743805.jpeg
    1721305743805.jpeg
    55.7 KB · Views: 0
  • 1721305779552.jpeg
    1721305779552.jpeg
    26 KB · Views: 0
strong mtn

• Love it
bro u gotta fix the cross eye

• Love it