16.5M, 6'0 - Need Help Identifying My Falios

Concludinations

Concludinations

Iron
I'm not the smartest person when it comes to identifying facial flaws, falios ect ; so I would appreciate you guys pointing out my current falios and how I can strengthen them. Softmaxx advice prefered however I will take hardmaxx ideas into consideration 💪

Attachments

• Side 2.jpg
    Side 2.jpg
    56.3 KB · Views: 0
  • Side.jpg
    Side.jpg
    59.5 KB · Views: 0
  • Unfrauded.jpg
    Unfrauded.jpg
    80.5 KB · Views: 0
  • Below.jpg
    Below.jpg
    96.2 KB · Views: 0
Acne, eyes, non existent jaw

• +1
Reactions: maxicular
low mtn cause White
but both jaws look recessed

• +1
Reactions: counterintuitive and mirrormogger
low mtn cause White
but both jaws look recessed
kys if you think white means anything in western world,this guy is low subhuman,your coping soo hard bc your white

stop coping shitskin
im white too,but in western world its not a halo at all unless your gl,you really think a fucking subhuman shrek lookalike is mtn? bc hes white omg haaa coping freak

im white too,but in western world its not a halo at all unless your gl,you really think a fucking subhuman shrek lookalike is mtn? bc hes white omg haaa coping freak
looks like an average guy

• +1
Reactions: counterintuitive and mirrormogger
Acne, eyes, non existent jaw
Yurp, the Jaw is non existent sadly, 2 of my bottom incisors just never grew which likely contributed to this, any suggestions?

I think RME Treatment (Rapid Maxillary Expansion) or similar could be good? I want to know your thoughts

also Op your maxilla looks flat on One side while average on the other, i have the same issue tbf

Yurp, the Jaw is non existent sadly, 2 of my bottom incisors just never grew which likely contributed to this, any suggestions?

I think RME Treatment (Rapid Maxillary Expansion) or similar could be good? I want to know your thoughts
How old are you? Go to a dentist and ask him about this

bimax m8

Give me both softmaxxes and hardmaxxes, thank you
soft
Better haircut
fix acne(although it's just some pimples not a big deal)
hard
fix ears (otoplasty i think)
and consider bimax/ bsso/genio (depends on your case)

soft
Better haircut
hard
rewatching the pics i dont think genio could help, its either bimax or bsso

soft
Better haircut
hard
For a better haircut, what are you suggesting for me? I was going to get a blowout taper of sorts, but as my face is narrow as it is, I don't think it would suit me unless you think otherwise.

With the a

i see why you responded to defend him even tho i was just giving an honest rating,its bc you look very similar to op,just a better version
:lul::lul::lul:
We don’t look similar boyo, the only thing in common is that we’re both white

For a better haircut, what are you suggesting for me? I was going to get a blowout taper of sorts, but as my face is narrow as it is, I don't think it would suit me unless you think otherwise.

With the a
I accidentally pressed enter, sorry @goo25, but with the acne, is Cerave a good brand to use? I don't use it but i see a lot of positive things about it. With the ears, how come? Are they flared?

:lul::lul::lul:
We don’t look similar boyo, the only thing in common is that we’re both white
yes but your gl because of your features not bc your 'white' simply being white means nothing

yes but your gl because of your features not bc your 'white' simply being white means nothing
You’re obviously new to this site and still blue pilled. Racism is deeply embedded into people. Have fun on .org and may your discoveries be great:p:bluepill:

it’s over

This is what the avg tallfag looks like lol

rme will not help much i think for you surgery is needed if not marpe could slightly help

I'm not the smartest person when it comes to identifying facial flaws, falios ect ; so I would appreciate you guys pointing out my current falios and how I can strengthen them. Softmaxx advice prefered however I will take hardmaxx ideas into consideration 💪
you remind me of me ngl

stick a flashlight down ur rectum for extra innerlight and ur all good bhaii

OP please get bimax, you look like your going to die of sleep apnea at any moment