16 M, 6'5

aidan

aidan

Iron
Did this like 4 months ago but nobody replied so I think its been enough time to try again.

Attachments

• Screenshot 2024-06-19 000717.png
    Screenshot 2024-06-19 000717.png
    163.8 KB · Views: 0
  • Screenshot 2024-06-19 000704.png
    Screenshot 2024-06-19 000704.png
    166.4 KB · Views: 0
  • Screenshot 2024-06-19 000730.png
    Screenshot 2024-06-19 000730.png
    276.7 KB · Views: 0
  • Screenshot 2024-06-19 001001.png
    Screenshot 2024-06-19 001001.png
    169.5 KB · Views: 0
  • Screenshot 2024-06-19 001052.png
    Screenshot 2024-06-19 001052.png
    197.8 KB · Views: 0
  • Screenshot 2024-06-19 001059.png
    Screenshot 2024-06-19 001059.png
    185 KB · Views: 0
  • Screenshot 2024-06-19 001108.png
    Screenshot 2024-06-19 001108.png
    155.9 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: user123456
I havent done this since december so If I need to post pics of me at that point to show my transformation I will

im tryna get rates outta this so if you guys could reply id appreciate it fs.

mid-high ltn but 6 foot 5 so it dosent matter

• +1
Reactions: Acridax and aidan
6 foot 5 ez :blackpill:

without height might be ltn range

follow some stuff on here for facemaxxing but do any autistic stuff like bonesmashing

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead
what makes me ltn?
being recessed everywhere, dont rot here you seem to already get girls and have a good social life bc of your height being ideal, delete ur account and go live life, you'll only become insecure here and might start losing the ability to get girls

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead and EggKing
being recessed everywhere, dont rot here you seem to already get girls and have a good social life bc of your height being ideal, delete ur account and go live life, you'll only become insecure here and might start losing the ability to get girls
yeah even the feedback on here is always negative, the bitches like my looks so its not that bad. On here tho people have scientific knowledge on facial structures and shit so the tips and stuff people give on here are useful as fuck.

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead
Your features + symmetry. Mainly your eye distance, nose, jaw and eyebrows
yeah that 5th pic doesnt do me justice, it was taken on the camera app on an phone 8. I do NOT look like that irl at all.

yeah even the feedback on here is always negative, the bitches like my looks so its not that bad. On here tho people have scientific knowledge on facial structures and shit so the tips and stuff people give on here are useful as fuck.
you can gather good tips here, i'll say become 100% softmaxxed without doing autistic shit and becoming insecure and fix recessions then you'll be good

you can gather good tips here, i'll say become 100% softmaxxed without doing autistic shit and becoming insecure and fix recessions then you'll be good
what could i do to softmaxx and look better?

what could i do to softmaxx and look better?
fix your hair, skin, coloring, frame and physique, thicker eyebrows, do some diy jaw improvement ur 16 so ur jaw got an extra 4 years to fully develop, stylemax, fraud with long hair and prettyboymaxxed female gaze shit bc ur still young and after that when ur 100% softmaxxed get bimax to fix maxilla and mandible recession, your height will just compliment every single softmaxx you do since its peak male height and can attract foids

fix your hair, skin, coloring, frame and physique, thicker eyebrows, do some diy jaw improvement ur 16 so ur jaw got an extra 4 years to fully develop, stylemax, fraud with long hair and prettyboymaxxed female gaze shit bc ur still young and after that when ur 100% softmaxxed get bimax to fix maxilla and mandible recession, your height will just compliment every single softmaxx you do since its peak male height and can attract foids
for my skin i was on Accutane so all I do is maintain it. I usually do the tiktok fluffy fuck boy hair but ice had that hair for 3 years and it jus gets old yk. Ive started using minoxidil to improve my eyebrows. Ive been chewing hella gum and sometimes bottle caps to widen my jaw and to fix my maxilla bc I've known its recessed and I've been chewing shit consistently on and off since December.

for my skin i was on Accutane so all I do is maintain it. I usually do the tiktok fluffy fuck boy hair but ice had that hair for 3 years and it jus gets old yk. Ive started using minoxidil to improve my eyebrows. Ive been chewing hella gum and sometimes bottle caps to widen my jaw and to fix my maxilla bc I've known its recessed and I've been chewing shit consistently on and off since December.
get a mouthguard that reaches ur pre molars and chew on it in hopes of upswinging ur maxilla and making it more forward bc ur downgrown its not 100% but its very much worth trying, bring back the female gaze pretty boy hairstyles bc ur 16 and girls around ur age like the pretty boy look but dont go full twink, minox for brows and accutane are good, i'd recommend starting tret and having a good skincare routine with spf so that u dont wrinkle up, maintain a good diet, go to the gym to improve your physique and look through framemaxxing guides to get a wider frame with ur height since u got lots of time until ur fully developed, and that will do good until you grow up and save money for bimax

• +1
Reactions: aidan
get a mouthguard that reaches ur pre molars and chew on it in hopes of upswinging ur maxilla and making it more forward bc ur downgrown its not 100% but its very much worth trying, bring back the female gaze pretty boy hairstyles bc ur 16 and girls around ur age like the pretty boy look but dont go full twink, minox for brows and accutane are good, i'd recommend starting tret and having a good skincare routine with spf so that u dont wrinkle up, maintain a good diet, go to the gym to improve your physique and look through framemaxxing guides to get a wider frame with ur height since u got lots of time until ur fully developed, and that will do good until you grow up and save money for bimax
defo wanna start tret, i used to be a cart addict so it fucked up my test

wait bru im fucking stupid i thought u said tren not tret, i almost got on tret but my derm said it would be better if I went straight to accutane.

defo wanna start tret, i used to be a cart addict so it fucked up my test
bring up ur test any way possible, if u go on hgh and test cycles you'll def grow ur jaw and bones since again, ur young and ur bones arent fully developed

• +1
white and tall = success for life

forget about lookism sperg babble and live life.

• +1
wait bru im fucking stupid i thought u said tren not tret, i almost got on tret but my derm said it would be better if I went straight to accutane.
good that u told me about carts nuking ur test, dont do tren yet i'd say hgh and test for bone growth

• +1
white and tall = success for life

forget about lookism sperg babble and live life.
already told him but he still wants to imrpove his looks without going full autist, he says he already gets girls so every looksmax he does from now on is just for more slays and better treatment from ppl

• +1
ur 6’5 and white ur set.

are u facially attractive? not really. does that even really matter? no

• +1
Reactions: shalomnigga
Did this like 4 months ago but nobody replied so I think its been enough time to try again.
average nordic zoomer height isn't 6'5 broo trust me broo! :soy:

Brutal height collegen and hair pill