FaceApp 1666756510775

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: MakinMogReturns, It'snotover, Bvnny. and 3 others
Remove that norwood coverup. Ur hair is fragile

personally id say a lite htn, so decently above average
Your main and pretty much only failo is your maxilla, its slightly recessed
other than jaw surgery (any lefort procedure) to fix that slight recession there's not much you could improve other than maybe getting to 10-12% bf if youre not already there, youre pretty maxxed out tbh

• +1
Reactions: ItsOVERBuddyBoyos
So should I just try to improve my skin and grow out my hair been getting a skinfade for ages and dont really think its a nice haircut on me anyway.

Need a new haircut

Let's start with the obvious . LOSE WEIGHT. fix your skin, train your neck, I know you're only 16 but you really need to play some sports bro. nose is definitely too thick for the rest of your features imo, and your inner canthus has no spiral so kinda dull eye area. All this, and I'm thinking high MTN, with good potential for more if you leanmaxx and skinmaxx.

• +1
Reactions: justinzayn, Deleted member 19157, ItsOVERBuddyBoyos and 1 other person
Let's start with the obvious . LOSE WEIGHT. fix your skin, train your neck, I know you're only 16 but you really need to play some sports bro. nose is definitely too thick for the rest of your features imo, and your inner canthus has no spiral so kinda dull eye area. All this, and I'm thinking high MTN, with good potential for more if you leanmaxx and skinmaxx.
Alright at the minute I have been bulking for gym purposes but if the pros of bulking are hindering my looks this badly then I guess ill do a small cut for a bit I've recently started a skin routine also what's MTN mean literally found this forum yesterday so have no idea what all these words mean.

Alright at the minute I have been bulking for gym purposes but if the pros of bulking are hindering my looks this badly then I guess ill do a small cut for a bit I've recently started a skin routine also what's MTN mean literally found this forum yesterday so have no idea what all these words mean.
Bulking is stupid, most of the people that tell you to do it have garbage bag physiques and have never made the cut to single digits in their lives. Literal virgin concept. Do a large cut, show me your physique and I'll tell you how much you can reasonably lose. MTN means mid tier normie. I'm judging you based on 18+ year old standards tho so keep that in mind.

• +1
Reactions: It'snotover
Bulking is stupid, most of the people that tell you to do it have garbage bag physiques and have never made the cut to single digits in their lives. Literal virgin concept. Do a large cut, show me your physique and I'll tell you how much you can reasonably lose. MTN means mid tier normie. I'm judging you based on 18+ year old standards tho so keep that in mind.
Im 5 ft 10 and weight around 69 KG do you want me to show physique pictures now?

Im 5 ft 10 and weight around 69 KG do you want me to show physique pictures now?
If you're comfortable. These pictures will exist forever, so only if you're comfortable.

If you're comfortable. These pictures will exist forever, so only if you're comfortable.

Been going gym for around 2 months eating between 2000-3000 calories a day the gym is roughly a 4 mile bike ride to get there and back

Been going gym for around 2 months eating between 2000-3000 calories a day the gym is roughly a 4 mile bike ride to get there and back

Yeah you're a pretty fat. Probably 16-17% you could stand to lose 15-20lbs. From there, do a very slow LEAN BULK like a regular student athlete would have done throughout their lifetime.

Yeah you're a pretty fat. Probably 16-17% you could stand to lose 15-20lbs. From there, do a very slow LEAN BULK like a regular student athlete would have done throughout their lifetime.
So the main factors I need to focus on is a cut and skin at the minute? how many calories should I be eating right now then?

this is closer to 20

So the main factors I need to focus on is a cut and skin at the minute? how many calories should I be eating right now then?
Search up "TDEE calculator" online, aim for a 500 deficit. Btw, surplus eating fucks your skin up just an FYI

whats your bite?

Search up "TDEE calculator" online, aim for a 500 deficit. Btw, surplus eating fucks your skin up just an FYI
Yes I know that for sure the minute I started the bulk was the minute my skin became much worse than it was before

Yes I know that for sure the minute I started the bulk was the minute my skin became much worse than it was before
Goes to show how low IQ it is to bulk so rapidly. Just become athletic bro, play a sport dammit!!!

You dont need to bulk. Just eat maintenance and build some muscles

Goes to show how low IQ it is to bulk so rapidly. Just become athletic bro, play a sport dammit!!!
Okay thanks a lot it recommends me to eat 2300 calories a day do you have any advice for my haircut as I just see it as a mop on my head? any other tips

other than jaw surgery (any lefort procedure) to fix that slight recession there's not much you could improve other than maybe getting to 10-12% bf if youre not already there, youre pretty maxxed out tbh
You know anything else I should focus on while dropping bf?

Adapalene or tretinoin for the acne

Keep lifting weights

Would dropping my weight and lower bf to 10 to 12 effect my slightly recessed maxilla?

Would dropping my weight and lower bf to 10 to 12 effect my slightly recessed maxilla?
well no it wouldnt unrecess it
but dropping to 10-12% will give your face more definition

from personal experience switching to curtains hairstyle is a great looksmax
also lose weight and softmax and shit obviously

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1851
from personal experience switching to curtains hairstyle is a great looksmax
also lose weight and softmax and shit obviously
Alright thanks im growing my hair out so will definatly try along the way do you have any idea what face shape I am?

you remind me of WW for some reason.

Alright thanks im growing my hair out so will definatly try along the way do you have any idea what face shape I am?
I have no clue what face shape you have
but why is your nose so fat. I'm ethnic and I have a better nose.
all jokes but you need to start softmaxing asap, I see potential.

I have no clue what face shape you have
but why is your nose so fat. I'm ethnic and I have a better nose.
all jokes but you need to start softmaxing asap, I see potential.
Alright, I just joined the forum so not too sure on what to work on but im certain im going to lose 5 KG slowly so its not just muscle and focus on my skin as well as training neck not really sure what else to do.

Alright, I just joined the forum so not too sure on what to work on but im certain im going to lose 5 KG slowly so its not just muscle and focus on my skin as well as training neck not really sure what else to do.
try to get tretinion and vitamin c for your skin
lose weight and workout to build muscle
training neck should be done ASAP
grow hair and try curtains hairstyle
not much else you can do in terms of softmaxing. your face shape is abit shit I think but other than that you have potential

not much else you can do in terms of softmaxing. your face shape is abit shit I think but other than that you have potential
Alright thanks a lot

would something like this do the trick for vitamin c also should I take some beta carotene supplements?

Attachments

• IMG_8313.png
    IMG_8313.png
    98.9 KB · Views: 0
Is that the only haircut that would look good you think with my face shape?

I was working with all the different hair cuts but so i personally think so but face app isnt exactly accurate

would something like this do the trick for vitamin c also should I take some beta carotene supplements?
looks pretty good and look at reliable RX or skinorac for tretinoin

I can't say anything about beta carotene because I have yellowish skin due to being ethnic and beta carotene would make me a subhuman... but do research on it, it might ascend you