16, Should I get braces/palate expander?

I

incel90000

16, 6'0, 600ng/dL
My side profile is very subhuman because of my overbite, and since dental treatments for me are free, is it worth getting braces and/or a palate expander?

I've heard they can fuck up your face so I'm wondering if its worth the risk.

Will I have to get surgery (like genioplasty) in order to fix the recession after?

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    635.3 KB · Views: 0
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    674.1 KB · Views: 0
  • 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    773.4 KB · Views: 0
  • 4.jpg
    4.jpg
    515.7 KB · Views: 0
atleast show ur palate dude
And no they don't fuck your face up. It's just that it must be a real issue to get covered by insurance.
Expect to pay 10k for screws :lul:

• +1
Reactions: incel90000
My side profile is very subhuman because of my overbite, and since dental treatments for me are free, is it worth getting braces and/or a palate expander?

I've heard they can fuck up your face so I'm wondering if its worth the risk.

Will I have to get surgery (like genioplasty) in order to fix the recession after?
Bone smash ur skull because it brings the lower palate down and brings force and osteoblasts and that causes the igf1 to regenerate ur whole face so u have to bash ur head with a hammer very hard and then ur nerves will rebuild its called rewiring the nervous system

• JFL
Reactions: MA_ascender
Bone smash ur skull because it brings the lower palate down and brings force and osteoblasts and that causes the igf1 to regenerate ur whole face so u have to bash ur head with a hammer very hard and then ur nerves will rebuild its called rewiring the nervous system
mew for height and hgh secretion

atleast show ur palate dude
And no they don't fuck your face up. It's just that it must be a real issue to get covered by insurance.
Expect to pay 10k for screws :lul:
so u think its worth it?

Attachments

• 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    276.4 KB · Views: 0
really?
So I should get a palate expander then?
Can a palate expander give me a gap in my teeth?
yes but it will be closed with braces, you can make free braces at home for 500 bucks

• +1
Reactions: jordanbarrettjaw
I had one at 12 and it saved me. You will need braces after to close ur gaps. Why r ur teeth so round tho did u grind them :lul:

• +1
yes but it will be closed with braces, you can make free braces at home for 500 bucks
all treatments for me are free, i just have to pay the visit free which is like 5 bucks.
Could I do braces and palate expander at the same time?
I'm also thinking of doing teeth whitening before.

• +1
Reactions: Shkreliii
I had one at 12 and it saved me. You will need braces after to close ur gaps. Why r ur teeth so round tho did u grind them :lul:
No my dentists did. They also made a small gap between my front 2 teeth because they were so close

all treatments for me are free, i just have to pay the visit free which is like 5 bucks.
Could I do braces and palate expander at the same time?
I'm also thinking of doing teeth whitening before.
dentistry are very retarded at giving free shit,
i had a really horse shit treatment, watch out

• +1