16 too late to heightmax?

GnomePilledSigma

GnomePilledSigma

Snusgod
So the thing is, im 5'3 now and i only grew like 1cm per year but hit a growth spurt from 4'7 inches to 5'1 when i was like 13 or 14. Last month i got to my manlet doc (he is also 5'4) and asked him if i can get hgh. Bro said that i wont grow anymore and hgh wont work at me (bor didnt even look if my growthplates were closed...). I lost all hope and started crying, so he gave me the adress where i can get hgh if they can make sure that im a midget. Even though he said it wont work i still will hit up this adress to get hgh.

Now will hgh work for me or is it too late for me with 16 y.o.
I think im a late bloomer bc the first time i cummed was with 14....

• So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: optimisticzoomer, Quachil, EzikoIsHere and 14 others
So the thing is, im 5'3 now and i only grew like 1cm per year but hit a growth spurt from 4'7 inches to 5'1 when i was like 13 or 14. Last month i got to my manlet doc (he is also 5'4) and asked him if i can get hgh. Bro said that i wont grow anymore and hgh wont work at me (bor didnt even look if my growthplates were closed...). I lost all hope and started crying, so he gave me the adress where i can get hgh if they can make sure that im a midget. Even though he said it wont work i still will hit up this adress to get hgh.

now?

how tall are ur parents
what tanner stage
get growth plates checked if open ai + hgh and start adopting a healthy lifestyle ig

• +1
Reactions: tempelcat4

Its never over before 18.

It's not to late

I stopped growing completely and then got a random growth spurt so i think your growth plates are still open

Your only hope for now is to just live a relatively stress-free lifestyle (avoid taking super hard classes in high school if you don't need them, just get A's in the regular classes) and go outside a lot to jog. If you don't know for a fact whether your platelets have fused yet there's still some hope. Also HGH thickens your bones, it doesn't lengthen them. Don't take hgh unless you've gotten taller, like at least 5'7.

But if you don't grow, then you only have two things left to hope for:

1.) become wealthy within a decade
2.) surgeons discover how to lengthen the spine within the next decade

And if that doesn't happen, then your true last hope is to pretty boy peepeemaxx :feelshaha: If you can't get big and alpha, then your only hope is to just have a really good face, a chiseled body, clear skin, and a giant dick via stem cell peepee treatment cuz then you could be the breeder for a tall titti bitch with a domination fetish :feelsgah: (which is actually not bad imo).

The second you exit the womb it is too late bro. High prenatal T or Rope