• IMG_0259.jpeg
    IMG_0259.jpeg
    1.5 MB · Views: 0
Balenciaga is calling

• +1
Reactions: boss8055 and dariboga
weird looking square face

Alguma dica?
If you dont go to the gym, go. Ur face shape doesn´t fit a skinny body, especially a skinny neck + going to the gym will compliment ur height much better. Also if your goal is getting females id suggest groing out ur hair and going with something like a low fade. Ur skin quality is good. Ur eyebrows are not bad but they arent that thick and have a weird shape to them. I think you should use some kind of oil to grow ur eyebrows and then give them a better shape

• +1
Reactions: Ali_thamaxillalover
If you dont go to the gym, go. Ur face shape doesn´t fit a skinny body, especially a skinny neck + going to the gym will compliment ur height much better. Also if your goal is getting females id suggest groing out ur hair and going with something like a low fade. Ur skin quality is good. Ur eyebrows are not bad but they arent that thick and have a weird shape to them. I think you should use some kind of oil to grow ur eyebrows and then give them a better shape
thank you so much bro

Sharp mogger
Are you berber?

buzz cut line up ain’t straight
shirt chin
bulbous nose
looks bloated/not lean enough
(possibly too short ramus also)

• +1
Reactions: not__cel and boss8055
Super gay with that tight shirt. Your weak neck, traps, and shoulders are 2 blame.
Grow your neck & traps to look more masculine
Screenshot 2024 06 14 at 43901 AM

maxxed

buzz cut line up ain’t straight
shirt chin
bulbous nose
looks bloated/not lean enough
(possibly too short ramus also)
ill fix the line up, is a bulbous nose that bad? because my nose looks really good from the side atleast, and ive always thought that i have quite a wide chin but i guess i dont and damn does my face really look bloated?

my ramus is tall btw

yeah bro true i should start going to the gym tbf
Js keep thinking about the Jailbait asian tight wet pussy youll be drowning in if you do.
No better motivation. no one can tell you better. let your Libido guide you

• +1
Reactions: Ali_thamaxillalover
Js keep thinking about the Jailbait asian tight wet pussy youll be drowning in if you do.
No better motivation. no one can tell you better. let your Libido guide you
hahahahahah will do man

• Love it
Reactions: Ultimate SUbhuman
front matters way more than side. gandy, cruise all have shit nose side profile, but since front only matters basically it doesn’t hurt them too much/at all
i’m not talking about chin width, you’re aint bad
im talking about height
your chin to philtrum ratio is pretty bad

• +1
Reactions: not__cel
front matters way more than side. gandy, cruise all have shit nose side profile, but since front only matters basically it doesn’t hurt them too much/at all
i’m not talking about chin width, you’re aint bad
im talking about height
your chin to philtrum ratio is pretty bad
ohhh yeah that makes more sense, im guessing theres nothing i can do about it right?

ohhh yeah that makes more sense, im guessing theres nothing i can do about it right?
for chin, surgery.
or you could fraud with goatee

depends on pheno i think if it looks good, pitt i think descends with it and depp ascends

• +1
Reactions: not__cel
for chin, surgery.
or you could fraud with goatee

depends on pheno i think if it looks good, pitt i think descends with it and depp ascends
i see, my facial hair also grows very quickly, i have to shave everyday so maybe this could work

yes
you look like a balenciaga model
damn never knew the balenciaga model thing was an insult lol, i just dont know what to do now beacuse some people are telling me to bulk up cuz of my body and others are telling me to cut

damn never knew the balenciaga model thing was an insult lol, i just dont know what to do now beacuse some people are telling me to bulk up cuz of my body and others are telling me to cut
its defenitly better fro you to go to the gym and do a lean bulk. Many dont understand what this means is eating a lot of GOOD food. Having a good diet and eating a lot. Then my suggestion in the gym is for you to also do cardio cuz if your going to be eating alot ur also gonna be needing to burn the fat. The part of the good diet is very important cuz u need the GOOD nutrients in the GOOD diet for you to actually grow in the gym and u need to eat alot of those good nutrients. If you do this you will have good gut health wich will make your skin look great, while also building muscle AND staying lean. So basically EAT GOOD AND ALOT -> FAT AND HEALTHY AT THE SAME TIME -> GO TO GYM -> CARDIO AND GOOD EXERCICES TO BUILD MUSCLE -> END RESULT: Lean, good physique, good gut health.

Also diet tips: eat a lot of red meat - boosts testosterone and great amount of preotein
Protein will be very important in your diet cuz it makes you build muscle and not gain much fat.
Also avoid legumes like beans and that kinda shit it fuck ur testosterone. Eat mushrooms good zinc for testosterone. Also dont forget the fish I recomend salmon and tuna - tuna has great ammounts of protein and salmon has great ammounts of magnesium. REMEMBER: EAT A LOT REALLY. It might be weird at first but u gotta do it a good physique comes from nutrients and a good diet not from just lifting weight

also avoid processed foods at all cost

also avoid processed foods at all cost
I’ve read everything and thank you so much for ur time bro, one last question, in how big of a calorie surplus should i be in and how long should my bulk be then? im currently at 75kg

I’ve read everything and thank you so much for ur time bro, one last question, in how big of a calorie surplus should i be in and how long should my bulk be then? im currently at 75kg
So if you do any kind of physical activity fro 4/5 days in a week at your height and bodyweight your calorie intake should be 2655 calories per day. This is if your trying to mantain weight. What i recommend is 2755-2955 calories per day for the bulk. But one thing to focus is to not worry to much about calories. Thats what those crazy gymcels be doing. What i recommend is checking the calories of the food that are on your diet and then see the portions that you should take, after that when you have some kind of idea of how calories work and how much there is on the food you consume it should be just smooth sailing. Btw ik i said to avoid processed food but like dont be scared of eating you REALLY love to eat but is bad for your health from time to time. Being obcessed is never good, so having cheat meals wont kill ur gains and will make your journey less stressfull and hard. :bigbrain:
In general eat good food, learn about having good diet, than gym and eat more than u usually do paired with some cardio.
Wish you the best:blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:

So if you do any kind of physical activity fro 4/5 days in a week at your height and bodyweight your calorie intake should be 2655 calories per day. This is if your trying to mantain weight. What i recommend is 2755-2955 calories per day for the bulk. But one thing to focus is to not worry to much about calories. Thats what those crazy gymcels be doing. What i recommend is checking the calories of the food that are on your diet and then see the portions that you should take, after that when you have some kind of idea of how calories work and how much there is on the food you consume it should be just smooth sailing. Btw ik i said to avoid processed food but like dont be scared of eating you REALLY love to eat but is bad for your health from time to time. Being obcessed is never good, so having cheat meals wont kill ur gains and will make your journey less stressfull and hard. :bigbrain:
In general eat good food, learn about having good diet, than gym and eat more than u usually do paired with some cardio.
So if you do any kind of physical activity fro 4/5 days in a week at your height and bodyweight your calorie intake should be 2655 calories per day. This is if your trying to mantain weight. What i recommend is 2755-2955 calories per day for the bulk. But one thing to focus is to not worry to much about calories. Thats what those crazy gymcels be doing. What i recommend is checking the calories of the food that are on your diet and then see the portions that you should take, after that when you have some kind of idea of how calories work and how much there is on the food you consume it should be just smooth sailing. Btw ik i said to avoid processed food but like dont be scared of eating ****what****you REALLY love to eat but is bad for your health from time to time. Being obcessed is never good, so having cheat meals wont kill ur gains and will make your journey less stressfull and hard. :bigbrain:

Thank you so much bro it really means a lot to me, and btw i play football daily so cardio also wont me a problem, wish you all the best aswell