16 year old JB can't keep her mouth shut and nearly ruined my reputation.

NateJacobs

NateJacobs

fucking over
SOUNDTRACK

SUMMER NIGHT 2 MAN
So a few weeks back i was completely disinterested in furthering my ascension and getting women in general and stopped hitting up girls, stopped linking up and even deleted snap. From last summer up until the start of this one, i was 100% focused on getting laid and or getting a girlfriend. The motivation stopped after multiple fumbles of htbs, and 1 legitimate stacylite-stacy over the last 10 months. So it was suprising to me when this mtb with asssss hit me up trying to hangout at her crib with her htb friend.
IMG 1491

Notice how she literally cannot believe that i said yes to hang out with her. I do not understand fully why tf this girl acts like im a celebrity i have 0 status outside my school.First time i hung out with her she told me she never thought she'd be hanging out with me like bro wtf? Anyways long story short this whore (2 bodies) brings me to her room after about 3 hours of watching a movie and tries to make out with me. Me being disgusted by her whore past and thin lips stopped it after less than 10 seconds. I was pissed this stupid bitch kissed me as i only have the desire to kiss women i am in love with and it means a lot more to me than sex does. So i do not say a word and just start taking off my belt while we are in bed and she gets the memo and sucks me off for like 2 minutes and my boner got nuked because of that kiss turning me off. Didn't nut i just wanted to go home.

PRIVATE MAN
I get back home and think nothing good of the situation. I told my friend to never speak of this night as this girl truly gives me the ick now. Weeks go by and guys who i never spoke to the entire summer are asking me if me and her fucked and what we did that night. I literally couldn't deny shit either as this weirdo sniped a pic of me and my friend. I admitted i was there but did not do shit when i was. This stupid whore is going around telling people we did shit together when this could hinder my chances at getting a good pure virgin girl. I do not tell anyone what i do, i make sure that unknown shy pretty girls here nothing about me at all so i can show them the best side of me without negative rumors about me altering their view of me. But no, this stupid bitch wants to go telling people what? She sucked my dick? JFL at the state of young women bravo you sucked a guy off who has ghosted you dozens of times and ghosted you immediately after getting head and btw will never text you again. Seriously wtf is the flex? I mog every single one of her exes in every category of looks and im not even trolling. Her first to body is a 5'9 strong ltn. This girl has tried to get with me since JANUARY. YES JANUARY. She told one of her friends back in march that me and her were talking YET I NEVER EVER EVER TALKED ABOUT HER TO ANYONE EXPECT MY BESTFRIEND WHO I TELL EVERY STUPID DETAIL ABOUT MY LIFE (like this forum kinda lol).

from,

NateJacobs

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: sportsmogger, LegitUser, Darkeningstar and 6 others
DNRD

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: deadstock, efidescontinuado, Darkeningstar and 5 others
im praying on ur downfall btw

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: bloomercel, itzyaboyJJ, Ascеnd and 3 others

you dont fw tv girl as much as me bitch ass poser nigga :feelskek:

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: ChadL1te and cannotbeasked
SOUNDTRACK

SUMMER NIGHT 2 MAN
So a few weeks back i was completely disinterested in furthering my ascension and getting women in general and stopped hitting up girls, stopped linking up and even deleted snap. From last summer up until the start of this one, i was 100% focused on getting laid and or getting a girlfriend. The motivation stopped after multiple fumbles of htbs, and 1 legitimate stacylite-stacy over the last 10 months. So it was suprising to me when this mtb with asssss hit me up trying to hangout at her crib with her htb friend.
View attachment 3079848
Notice how she literally cannot believe that i said yes to hang out with her. I do not understand fully why tf this girl acts like im a celebrity i have 0 status outside my school.First time i hung out with her she told me she never thought she'd be hanging out with me like bro wtf? Anyways long story short this whore (2 bodies) brings me to her room after about 3 hours of watching a movie and tries to make out with me. Me being disgusted by her whore past and thin lips stopped it after less than 10 seconds. I was pissed this stupid bitch kissed me as i only have the desire to kiss women i am in love with and it means a lot more to me than sex does. So i do not say a word and just start taking off my belt while we are in bed and she gets the memo and sucks me off for like 2 minutes and my boner got nuked because of that kiss turning me off. Didn't nut i just wanted to go home.

PRIVATE MAN
I get back home and think nothing good of the situation. I told my friend to never speak of this night as this girl truly gives me the ick now. Weeks go by and guys who i never spoke to the entire summer are asking me if me and her fucked and what we did that night. I literally couldn't deny shit either as this weirdo sniped a pic of me and my friend. I admitted i was there but did not do shit when i was. This stupid whore is going around telling people we did shit together when this could hinder my chances at getting a good pure virgin girl. I do not tell anyone what i do, i make sure that unknown shy pretty girls here nothing about me at all so i can show them the best side of me without negative rumors about me altering their view of me. But no, this stupid bitch wants to go telling people what? She sucked my dick? JFL at the state of young women bravo you sucked a guy off who has ghosted you dozens of times and ghosted you immediately after getting head and btw will never text you again. Seriously wtf is the flex? I mog every single one of her exes in every category of looks and im not even trolling. Her first to body is a 5'9 strong ltn. This girl has tried to get with me since JANUARY. YES JANUARY. She told one of her friends back in march that me and her were talking YET I NEVER EVER EVER TALKED ABOUT HER TO ANYONE EXPECT MY BESTFRIEND WHO I TELL EVERY STUPID DETAIL ABOUT MY LIFE (like this forum kinda lol).

from,

NateJacobs

You would genuinely benefit from having a girl with 1 or 2 bodies.
Virgin or death is bullshit, most people benefit from HQP women

The extra addons to getting a virgin girl will ruin most people's lives
It's too clashing, only very religious people should marry each other and take each other's during marraige

And I don't think you understand
The same way u want a girl who hasn't slept around before, would you be content if she sucked another guy off or got fingered?

Because you have already partook in these sexual deviances
You've indulged in sexual misconduct

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Chadeep, LegitUser, ChadL1te and 4 others
The same way u want a girl who hasn't slept around before, would you be content if she sucked another guy off or got fingered?

You've indulged in sexual behaviour
Irrelevant. Men want pure girls. No girl wants an incel.

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep, LegitUser, bloomercel and 2 others

It's too clashing, only very religious people should marry each other and take each other's during marraige
Idk man i hate the thought of another guy doing that with a girl i actually love even tho ive never been in love, i have been with a girl who had 1 body and it ate at my soul when i found out. I don't see the negatives of a virgin tho, i get the sex will be shit but i would be in love i don't gaf about that honestly i just want her for her the sex is just a bonous + purity.

You've indulged in sexual behaviour
You are 1000% right this was one of the biggest reasons i have stopped chasing girls aswell because i want a girl whos never done those things yet i just did so recently and i was actually regretful and ashamed because of it.

Keep writing fiction

W thread for tv girl

• +1
Reactions: NateJacobs
did read was kinda funny, thin lips disgust me too. As far a virgin goes don't get your hopes up its best to target HTBs+ or MTB with some halos that don't have a retarded amount

read every single pixel
+rep for good soundtrack

You've indulged in sexual misconduct
u r dumb. Men don’t want whores. Women don’t want incels.

you gotta find purpose in life, something that brings you fulfillment, foids and muh ascension is nothing more than a fever dream

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: NateJacobs and ChadL1te
u r dumb. Men don’t want whores. Women don’t want incels.
It doesn't work that way. Also I'm not saying whores. I'm saying women who have had 1/2 relationships, not those who go to clubs and sleep around.

Also the less relationships that a women has, the less she'd want her partner to have.

The women you speak of, are not the women who have a few relationships, but those who sleep around and go clubbing (majority of women these days).. they would like a guy who is experienced.

Quit tainting yourself for easy free prostitutes who have done this plenty of times

• +1
You’re in high school buddy who cares if she has like one body :lul:

You’re going into fucking college soon where every girl has multiple :ROFLMAO: you should’ve just lost it then and there

It doesn't work that way.
Yes it does. The closest male equivalent of a whore is an incel. Both are as worthless as they get for their respective gender although obviously anything with xx chromosomes automatically has some value.
Also I'm not saying whores. I'm saying women who have had 1/2 relationships
So whores?
Also the less relationships that a women has, the less she'd want her partner to have.
Again, not true. Women are children. They want something that other women want in the same way that a child wants a toy that other kids will be jealous of.
The women you speak of, are not the women who have a few relationships, but those who sleep around and go clubbing (majority of women these days).. they would like a guy who is experienced.
All women go clubbing/ partying when young.

• +1
Reactions: LegitUser
Yes it does. The closest male equivalent of a whore is an incel. Both are as worthless as they get for their respective gender although obviously anything with xx chromosomes automatically has some value.

So whores?

Again, not true. Women are children. They want something that other women want in the same way that a child wants a toy that other kids will be jealous of.

All women go clubbing/ partying when young.
You've got such a rigid mentality.
You don't know much about women bro. You have had your mind twisted by most people here.
I am not saying you are wrong. I am saying you are wrong about the extent to which you believe this exists.

I know lots of women are whores, with more than 3+ bc.. but not all women are.

And what makes you think you are entitled to a girl who isn't one, if you are one too?
I'm hoping you are not a manwhore.

I've talked to a few women who are saving themselves for their husband, and they will only entertain a man who has done the same.

(True) Religious women do not go clubbing or partying.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ElySioNs, bone0smasher and Johnny_Sins
Height and PSL?

• JFL
You've got such a rigid mentality.
You don't know much about women bro. You have had your mind twisted by most people here.
I am not saying you are wrong. I am saying you are wrong about the extent to which you believe this exists.

I know lots of women are whores, with more than 3+ bc.. but not all women are.

Not an argument. I’m saying what i’m saying based on my experiences with women, nothing to do with what I read here. Most of it is really common sense after a handful of interactions with women anyway.

And what makes you think you are entitled to a girl who isn't one, if you are one too?
I'm hoping you are not a manwhore.
I need to know, am I speaking to someone with a penis right now? doesn’t even have to be functional. There’s no such thing as a “manwhore”.
I've talked to a few women who are saving themselves for their husband, and they will only entertain a man who has done the same.

(True) Religious women do not go clubbing or partying.
Are you from a strict Muslim country?
I’d be willing to bet money you’re not. Religion copers like you tend to be from the most degenerate shitholes, at least from my experience.
Let me guess, you’re from North America? Lol.