Banned
AirBrush 20220913184427

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16369, sergeant blackpill, Gonthar and 4 others
no, no you aren't

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: pneumocystosis and Deleted member 20370
You should edit your eyes better its easy to tell they are edited as they clip with your eyelids.

You have a very long face, could be distortion though try taking a better pic.
I would probably rate you MTN.

• +1
Reactions: Vain786
You should edit your eyes better its easy to tell they are edited as they clip with your eyelids.

You have a very long face, could be distortion though try taking a better pic.
I would probably rate you MTN.
IMG 20220913 184727

How about now

Yeah looks better but now your mouth needs to be a bit wider I think.
Nigga half my face is already frauded bhahahaha

• JFL
Reactions: sergeant blackpill and Nims
Nigga half my face is already frauded bhahahaha
Tbh the angle really doesnt help you.

Take a pic like this
Screenshot 2022 09 12 at 171342

just a mirror pic and I expect it will look better tbh then I can try give accurate advice.

Take a pic like this
View attachment 1866839
just a mirror pic and I expect it will look better tbh then I can try give accurate advice.
Just took 1 and I look fucking subhuman fuckkkkk

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 16369, Gengar and Nims
Just took 1 and I look fucking subhuman fuckkkkk
Long mid-face = death sentence. No matter what kind of other features you have, you'll look like an utter subhuman regardless.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deprived, Bvnny. and Erik-Jón
Long mid-face = death sentence. No matter what kind of other features you have, you'll look like an utter subhuman regardless.

Take a pic like this
View attachment 1866839
If you guys want I can DM u my face it just looks so subhuman I really don't wanna post it in public jfl

• +1
Reactions: Nims
If you guys want I can DM u my face it just looks so subhuman I really don't wanna post it in public jfl
Sure dm me it Im about to go do some stuff so I wont take a look for a little while but Ill lyk what I think

do u have one as a mongolian subhuman?

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16369
do u have one as a mongolian subhuman?
It's a disaster actually. I'm a hapa (my father is some sort of mystery meat yakut) and despite that (gooks tend to have compact mid-faces) I have insanely long mid-face paired with big eyes that have a lot of scleral show.

It's a disaster actually. I'm a hapa (my father is some sort of mystery meat yakut) and despite that (gooks tend to have compact mid-faces) I have insanely long mid-face paired with big eyes that have a lot of scleral show.
long mf is really rare seen trait in our slavic shitholes tbh

Attachments

• article-2404652-1B802795000005DC-134_306x423.jpg
    article-2404652-1B802795000005DC-134_306x423.jpg
    19.4 KB · Views: 0
  • JFL
Reactions: Deprived
He looks normie not subhuman imo

But very low potential ngl

long mf is really rare seen trait in our slavic shitholes tbh
I told you that it was a disaster. I used to think that my mid-face recession was caused because of muh mouth-breathing then I realised that I have the same facial structure as my mother except she has a more compact mid-face because she's a female obviously.
BC513B3D 9FCC 41DF BEEA D645D9866E5F

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17244
I told you that it was a disaster. I used to think that my mid-face recession was caused because of muh mouth-breathing then I realised that I have the same facial structure as my mother except she has a more compact mid-face because she's a female obviously.
View attachment 1867334
its important what causes long midface. Gummy smile with an extreme long philtrum or tall skull with extreme long chin like in my case. I have also occlusal plane damaged by extreme long skull and chim (seen as a downward growth)

its important what causes long midface. Gummy smile with an extreme long philtrum or tall skull with extreme long chin like in my case. I have also occlusal plane damaged by extreme long skull and chim (seen as a downward growth)
Polska finest genes

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17244