16M looking to heightmax (more info in post)

Heirio

Heirio

boo
My brother is 6'3, dad is 6'2. My entire family is tall, but me. I'm 16 and only 5'9. I started puberty later than all my peers, I think my body produces less HGH than it's supposed to. I am going to order some growth hormone because I've heard very good things about it helping you reach your height potential as well as helping with getting in better shape and I want to do it ASAP before my growth plates close.

I just don't know what to order because there are so many with varying prices, so I've come here for advice.

https://www.chemyo.com/product/mk677-solution/ Someone said this one should do this trick while https://www.nutritionexpress.com/he...ai+sports+nutrition+hgh+pro+120+capsules.aspx this and https://www.nutritionexpress.com/health+concerns/growth+hormone are both cheaper?

I'm really sorry if this is a stupid question but I want to looksmax as much as I possibly can before puberty ends. Thanks for any help!

Either wear 2 inch lifts and timberlands or take HGH

Hgh pills aren't real lmao. Hgh injection works. INSANE mk677 and cjc doses will make you grow but it costs upwards of 1k per month

• +1
Reactions: jefferson and Deleted member 283
Definitely try mk-677. Doesn't even cost that much.

• +1
Reactions: jefferson
How active are you on a daily basis?

The first one is the only one that will work, the other 2 are supplement company scams.

My brother is 6'3, dad is 6'2. My entire family is tall, but me. I'm 16 and only 5'9
Cucked by genetics. I would laugh but it would be adding insult to injury.

There is not a damn thing you can do other than sleeping. HGH will fuck the rest of you and is extremely high price. Good luck getting it prescribed too

@DrTony
How active are you on a daily basis?
It's past the time where physical activity will help him at all

Mk wont work lmao... after 25mg you get diminishing returns and you can only make UP TO 3uis of hgh daily.. https://moreplatesmoredates.com/replicate-high-dose-pharma-grade-gh/ this however could work
2-3ius of pharma grade hgh is still way more then you produce naturally and is plenty for anyone who isn't a pro bodybuilder. Sure it wouldn't be enough to increase bone size significantly after puberty like high doses would but it would totally have an effect during puberty.

2-3ius of pharma grade hgh is still way more then you produce naturally and is plenty for anyone who isn't a pro bodybuilder. Sure it wouldn't be enough to increase bone size significantly after puberty like high doses would but it would totally have an effect during puberty.
A height effect at 16 seems unlikely... its hard to induce growth even taking 10 uis at my age

A height effect at 16 seems unlikely... its hard to induce growth even taking 10 uis at my age
Depends on when you hit puberty, I was still growing alot at 16. 10ius a day would definitely cause some freaky growth at your age, what are you even talking about.

Depends on when you hit puberty, I was still growing alot at 16. 10ius a day would definitely cause some freaky growth at your age, what are you even talking about.
Growth isn't like take a drug and gain height. IGF-1 causes growth but you need insane levels to hit a growth spurt. OFC 10uis would get some growth but not like you expect. Even kids low in hgh taking ridiculous doses of 30uis or more AT MY AGE get only a few inches

Growth isn't like take a drug and gain height. IGF-1 causes growth but you need insane levels to hit a growth spurt. OFC 10uis would get some growth but not like you expect. Even kids low in hgh taking ridiculous doses of 30uis or more AT MY AGE get only a few inches
Very much doubt that. Look at the people who have tumors in their pituitary glands causing them to have very high levels of gh naturally. They end up being massive and basically never stop growing. And even those people with tumors in their pituitary still probably wouldn't be making 30ius a day worth. Those individuals have no other genetic mutations other than the pituitary tumor (increased gh) but grow huge like andre the giant or that other guy who is the tallest human in the world.

Very much doubt that. Look at the people who have tumors in their pituitary glands causing them to have very high levels of gh naturally. They end up being massive and basically never stop growing. And even those people with tumors in their pituitary still probably wouldn't be making 30ius a day worth. Those individuals have no other genetic mutations other than the pituitary tumor (increased gh) but grow huge like andre the giant or that other guy who is the tallest human in the world.
That's with a constant and very high supply of it since birth. Taking that at 20 or even 16 is not gonna do much

That's with a constant and very high supply of it since birth. Taking that at 20 or even 16 is not gonna do much
And those individuals still experience lots of height growth past 16. And they experience feet/hand/skull growth their entire lives.

And those individuals still experience lots of height growth past 16. And they experience feet/hand/skull growth their entire lives.
Like I said: constant, high levels of gh, much higher than any that u could get prescriptions for.

And also gh completely fucks up organs and shit cuz they keep growing and growing

Like I said: constant, high levels of gh, much higher than any that u could get prescriptions for.

And also gh completely fucks up organs and shit cuz they keep growing and growing
Yeah when I made that comment I was replying to @Madness claiming that 30ius of hgh at 13 wouldn't do much which is obviously false. 30ius of pharmacy grade hgh would probably be more powerful than any pituitary tumor anyways.

Fuck I cant find the article but it was 0.4mgs/kg of hgh in hgh deficient kids and they only got 3-4 inches

EDIT: FOUND https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2266949/ cope if you say hgh max works

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: magnificentcel
That dose of hgh is per week buddy, not per day.
yh that's around 9 uis of hgh per day IN A DEFICIENT HUMAN. So if he has normal gh levels a massive dose like 30uis a day will be needed for those results as i was saying earlier

Why are people still arguing on this thread? Wear these
in these

• +1
Reactions: RAITEIII
How did Messi grow? What did Barca give him? Not even side effects. Just curious, you seem to have info on this topic.
Messi got low dose hgh. he was 4'2 at 13 GH deficient and grew to 5'7 so the low dose seemed to make his levels normal but op has normal gh and wont get any gains

• +1
Reactions: magnificentcel and 11gaijin
yh that's around 9 uis of hgh per day IN A DEFICIENT HUMAN. So if he has normal gh levels a massive dose like 30uis a day will be needed for those results as i was saying earlier
Most weigh no more than 100lbs if that (look at their height and baseline bmi). So around 5-7ius per day. Plus they gained up to like 3 inches over 3 years, what's to say they wouldn't keep growing like that untill they reach 18 years or even older? (they kept growing about as fast after the first 2 years into the third from the looks of that study)

Also a group of 50 kids with some type of growth deficiency isn't the best group to study for seeing how it effects normal people.

That's also with blocking estrogen though, just hgh didn't do nearly as much. From that it looks like these kids genetically had their growth plates fuse really quick compared to normal kids. Again, not the best group to study for normal people.

Last edited:
Yeah when I made that comment I was replying to @Madness claiming that 30ius of hgh at 13 wouldn't do much which is obviously false. 30ius of pharmacy grade hgh would probably be more powerful than any pituitary tumor anyways.
Ah yeah good luck for him getting prescription lmao

Ah yeah good luck for him getting prescription lmao
Hi doc can you prescribe me 30ius per day plox? I think normal kids would see decent growth on alot less then that though. Also he is tall for his age, no doctor would prescribe him even a small amount.

• +1
Reactions: Madness
Most weigh no more than 100lbs if that (look at their height and baseline bmi). So around 5-7ius per day. Plus they gained up to like 3 inches over 3 years, what's to say they wouldn't keep growing like that untill they reach 18 years or even older? (they kept growing about as fast after the first 2 years into the third from the looks of that study)

Also a group of 50 kids with some type of growth deficiency isn't the best group to study for seeing how it effects normal people.

That's also with blocking estrogen though, just hgh didn't do nearly as much. From that it looks like these kids genetically had their growth plates fuse really quick compared to normal kids. Again, not the best group to study for normal people.
What you dont understand is op would need to take probably 13 uis if he was GH deficient because he weighs more so needs more. Since he isn't Gh deficient it is unlikely he will get any gains. I showed you this study because kids who needed gh dont even get insane gains

Hi doc can you prescribe me 30ius per day plox? I think normal kids would see decent growth on alot less then that though. Also he is tall for his age, no doctor would prescribe him even a small amount.
Lol docs only prescribe to GH deficient kids, not short kids

• +1
Reactions: Nibba
What you dont understand is op would need to take probably 13 uis if he was GH deficient because he weighs more so needs more. Since he isn't Gh deficient it is unlikely he will get any gains. I showed you this study because kids who needed gh dont even get insane gains
They also had their growth halt at that young age without the help of estrogen blockers so that study doesn't seem relevant to normal people who keep growing naturally until they are 17-18.

• +1
It will be over for him if he stays 5'9

I was nearly 6' by then I believe

They also had their growth halt at that young age without the help of estrogen blockers so that study doesn't seem relevant to normal people who keep growing naturally until they are 17-18.
I guess... however he is 16 so the study actually applies to him better

Lol docs only prescribe to GH deficient kids, not short kids
Yeah there was a kid in my friends family that was super small and they have her gh. Ended up normal but HUGE feet

• +1
Reactions: jefferson
Yeah there was a kid in my friends family that was super small and they have her gh. Ended up normal but HUGE feet
lol this is expected as hgh is meant to get them back to normal speed not enhance height in normals it doesn't work like that

• +1
Reactions: Nibba
Hobbitmaxxing

tell your parents to send you to a doctor to get your hgh measured bro

High dose MK only makes UP TO 3 ui of hgh daily.

https://moreplatesmoredates.com/replicate-high-dose-pharma-grade-gh/ this is how he should do it, It costs alot but it will probably double his igf-1 levels helping him grow. Believe me guy im the growth expert here

Ok, I am going to the doctors very soon to check if my plates have f'd yet. If they haven't I will be getting these 3. Appreciate it

He doesn't need hgh

I'm not really sure. By my age my brother was 6'1. I hit puberty like a year and a half later than all my peers too. I really feel like I am deficient, or maybe genes just fucked me idk. I'm going to find out though

Ok, I am going to the doctors very soon to check if my plates have f'd yet. If they haven't I will be getting these 3. Appreciate it

I'm not really sure. By my age my brother was 6'1. I hit puberty like a year and a half later than all my peers too. I really feel like I am deficient, or maybe genes just fucked me idk. I'm going to find out though
Jesus man only the mk is legit the other two are scams, check your plates and if you are gh deficent or their is no point in taking mk

Jesus man only the mk is legit the other two are scams, check your plates and if you are gh deficent or their is no point in taking mk

By "getting these 3" I meant CJC-1295 DAC, MK-677 , and HUPERZINE A.

My bad

By "getting these 3" I meant CJC-1295 DAC, MK-677 , and HUPERZINE A.

My bad
Okay good luck my man. It costs alot and you might not even get results. deffo muscle results

Okay good luck my man. It costs alot and you might not even get results. deffo muscle results
Thanks. Trying to stay hopeful, at the very least with lifts I'm 5'11. Things could be worse

• +1
Thanks. Trying to stay hopeful, at the very least with lifts I'm 5'11. Things could be worse
If your gonna lift fraud do 1 inch every few months (ajustable lifts) until you hit 3 inches then it just looks like growth to your peers

If your gonna lift fraud do 1 inch every few months (ajustable lifts) until you hit 3 inches then it just looks like growth to your peers
damn this is a legit theory