16M need lots of help (might be over)

acsendackj

acsendackj

Iron
In this picture I tried my best not to fraud anything, taken from front camera. Terrible asymmetry, my left ear sticks out like crazy and my nose looks massive my lower third is also slanted.

Attachments

• IMG_4413[1].PNG
    IMG_4413[1].PNG
    5.8 MB · Views: 0
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Htobrother and thorns
since no one responded, I'll spin the @Blackgymmax reverse russian roulette for you, it works this way:

I tag him, and he eventually rates you.
there's a 5/6 chance that he advises you to rope, but if you are lucky enough he might be in the mood to actually rate you.

your face looks insanely lens-distorted here, though.

EDIT: fuck, he's banned.

why @Gengar do u know homie

Last edited:
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: ShawarmaFilth, AlbinoMaxxer and Donkeyballs
"Terrible asymmetry" nobody notice it, at least i didn't. You're fine just shit nose and shit lips

• So Sad
Reactions: thorns
In this picture I tried my best not to fraud anything, taken from front camera. Terrible asymmetry, my left ear sticks out like crazy and my nose looks massive my lower third is also slanted.
What's your bodyfat

since no one responded, I'll spin the @Blackgymmax reverse russian roulette for you, it works this way:

I tag him, and he eventually rates you.
there's a 5/6 chance that he advises you to rope, but if you are lucky enough he might be in the mood to actually rate you.

your face looks insanely lens-distorted here, though.

EDIT: fuck, he's banned.

why @Gengar do u know homie
Yeah my nose is not that big like i’ve had maybe two people in my life comment on it but in this photo it looks way bigger im gonna take another photo with back camera from further away maybe it will look less distorted.

acsendackj
Iron
1 minute ago
New
Add bookmark
Rea said:
Rea said:
"Terrible asymmetry" nobody notice it, at least i didn't. You're fine just shit nose and shit lips
Nose looks bigger in this photo 100% but I could be coping. How can I fix my lips?
+1 Reply

i heard volufline help a bit you can give it a try but it won't make a drastic difference

i heard volufline help a bit you can give it a try but it won't make a drastic difference
Are they just thin or is the shape fucked? never had anyone say anything about my lips so idk where to start