16M Rate SMV

Lonely

Lonely

Banned
View attachment IMG_20221023_000333.jpg

100% Unfrauded here. Using bad lighting (more realistic), my selfie cam (to imitate real world perception), and no angle frauding. No squinting or jutting either. I am mewing though.

Since this is an SMV rating my height is 6'0, 6'1-6'2 in shoes.

As for my frame, I'd say it's good, but not exceptional. I'm not gymmaxxed but I've been told I'm broad and athletic and have good shoulders.

IMG 20220817 WA0039
IMG 20221017 175410

IMG 20221021 224201

• +1
Reactions: justinzayn
Click the first link right at the top to see my face. For some reason it doesn't show up as a regular image. Sorry. Can't do anything about that.

• +1
Reactions: ChristianChad
looks borderline on juice

Click the first link right at the top to see my face. For some reason it doesn't show up as a regular image. Sorry. Can't do anything about that.
you have a masculine good face. i dont know if you can be considered handsome or not.

looks borderline on juice
LOL I'm very flattered haha and I'm pretty sure you're just being satirical but I am not gymcelled or big by any means, just a bit more muscular than the average kid in my school :)

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead and ChristianChad
If you live in the west its over for you

• So Sad
Reactions: Lonely
If you live in the west its over for you
Could you elaborate on why you think that? What about me makes it over for me?

• +1
Reactions: ChristianChad
Bro stop copying and pasting the image it will post as a link

• +1
Reactions: bugeye
wheres the face curry boyo

You are MTN if you can fix your eye-area and you will be HTN sex-appeal with your height + frame + gym max body

It's just your eye-area. Ask anyone that knows what they are talking about. Your midface being long isn't that bad as you are tall. Currently you are strong LTN

A6c492d9469d6e3d7c30662d61935a43

I have Pakistani friends similar in pheno and look to you in Kenya and they are tall, slightly long midface normies with charisma

I would say your eye-area is making all the difference.

It's definite NCT. Anyone discouraging you from eye-area surgery doesn't have your best interests at heart. Trust me for the female gaze it's eye-area, high-set cheekbones and then lower third.

af088a7038a24631dec49333d4f5002f.png

Can fuck low tier beckys(y)

this actually looks quite .. good

See. LOOL

Dudes be rating him 3/10 LOOOOL

If you moved his eyes to the centre of his eye-balls and fixed his negative tilt with longer eye-brows he would look decent

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead

You juicing or don't realise you have muscles down here too? No one train legs in Paki-land?

ur too ethnic, and ur body is nothing special, just another gymbro physique. U need a gymnast physique

I have the same pheno with better es ratio and pfl

• +1
See. LOOL

Dudes be rating him 3/10 LOOOOL

If you moved his eyes to the centre of his eye-balls and fixed his negative tilt with longer eye-brows he would look decent
small changes made his harmony like 3× better holy fuck

• +1
Slightly below average SMV

• +1
Your face looks quite narrow in your selfies but focal length is playing a part in that. Irl your face is probably more wide

Good body progress btw keep going

curry pheno and eye area
he look indian/curry,but technically he doesnt have curry pheno
a6c492d9469d6e3d7c30662d61935a43-jpeg.1919011

indo iranid
like this guy
Aamir-Khan1-375x195.jpg

normie in paistan,incel/ltn in west

Low tier normie for sure, but I don't understand why people who go to the gym don't watch what they eat. Go on a cut, brother

Users who are viewing this thread

Back