just hop off the forum littlest, tiniest bro

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: lifeless, vernier, xantrooper and 2 others
ugliest haircut i have ever seen and u got potential

• +1
Reactions: xantrooper, watah, beha_maxer and 2 others
Ik I don’t look my age it’s tough
Come back in a couple years bro just be a dumb ass teen and live a nice live for now. Don’t stress on a lot so you don’t spike your cortisol and ruin your growth potential and eat enough protein and sugar

• +1
Reactions: Outerz14, princeof316 and goethamon
Come back in a couple years bro just be a dumb ass teen and live a nice live for now. Don’t stress on a lot so you don’t spike your cortisol and ruin your growth potential and eat enough protein and sugar
hate to say it man but i think its over 4 me< been on 1000 calories max a day for the past 8 months tryna get lean and what not, thanks for the advice tho

@TechnoBoss niggas either trans or a foid, looks like lipstick too

Joystick user or not?

so wholesome kamerad

you might be a late bloomer which helps cause you can hide the chemical interventions needed to mog from your parents + you can afford to source them.

idk why ppl are telling you to kick rocks? Clear potential.

hate to say it man but i think its over 4 me< been on 1000 calories max a day for the past 8 months tryna get lean and what not, thanks for the advice tho
this is so fucking stupid no wonder you look 10

you might be a late bloomer which helps cause you can hide the chemical interventions needed to mog from your parents + you can afford to source them.

idk why ppl are telling you to kick rocks? Clear potential.
yea man most of my family were late bloomers, but saying that i should probably be taking in more cals, thanks man.

• +1
Reactions: Outerz14
Holy shit your hormones are decorated bro eat 2800 cals bro I’m being deadass

retard, ur never gonna grow and will be cucked for life:feelskek:

buzz rn, best decision you'll make in your life. OR forever be tiktok fagcel.:ROFLMAO: