16M What Are My Failos?

Would implants/ fillers benefit me?

Being ethnic in the west, looking non NT, no facial definition. You'd do better with a stronger mandible

Being ethnic in the west, looking non NT, no facial definition. You'd do better with a stronger mandible
I don't live in the West.

How do I get a better mandible?

You look like a GTA npc, take that as you will.

Would implants/ fillers benefit me?
Don’t do anything to your face. I don’t think there’s anything wrong with it. Implants and fillers are ineffective anyways.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 22126
I don't live in the West.

How do I get a better mandible?
Since your 16 your mandible is developing till 21 so maybe mew(many young users Report working), bonesmash(last resort), or get jaw fillers

Don’t do anything to your face. I don’t think there’s anything wrong with it. Implants and fillers are ineffective anyways.
No, I'm MTN at best. There are several things wrong with my face.

• +1
Reactions: Deprived
Since your 16 your mandible is developing till 21 so maybe mew(many young users Report working), bonesmash(last resort), or get jaw fillers
I doubt I'll have a wide jaw. I don't have the genetic for it.

Your lower third is very weak, and you have zero bone mass around your eyes. Long midface as well, but despite all that you still look NT and MTN imo
I'm far from NT.

Could LeanMaxxxing bell with my failos?

u have an underbite?

I'm far from NT.

Could LeanMaxxxing bell with my failos?
You LOOK NT. And no, leanmaxxing only works for those who have obvious bone mass being obscured by fat... Or for those with some really defining soft tissue features like eyes and lips. You have... None? I think your max potential is MTN. Your only max is NT maxing imo, go br successful and charismatic it'll do more for you than surgeries.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17244
Jaw and long midface is a problem, also lacking bones in the undereye-area. What would help is fillers and implants and maybe mewing, but I don't know if mewing works at all.

You LOOK NT. And no, leanmaxxing only works for those who have obvious bone mass being obscured by fat... Or for those with some really defining soft tissue features like eyes and lips. You have... None? I think your max potential is MTN. Your only max is NT maxing imo, go br successful and charismatic it'll do more for you than surgeries.
Hmmm maybe I'm coping but I do feel a good amount of bone underneath my fat.

Jaw and long midface is a problem, also lacking bones in the undereye-area. What would help is fillers and implants and maybe mewing, but I don't know if mewing works at all.
Yeah agreed tbh. Does chewing work?

why the fuck do I keep seeing you bro

but looks like you have an underbite
you look ethnic asf
your mouth is too narrow and looks bad
your jaw is weak
bad forward
fix your jaw and underbite

is your bottom teeth slightly Infront of your top teeth

why the fuck do I keep seeing you bro

but looks like you have an underbite
you look ethnic asf
your mouth is too narrow and looks bad
your jaw is weak
bad forward
fix your jaw and underbite
I'm active

How do I fix my jaw and underbite

I'm active

How do I fix my jaw and underbite
mew while you're still growing (it's cope but maybe if your genetics aren't shit your face will develop over time)
get a jaw surgery when you're older

mew while you're still growing (it's cope but maybe if your genetics aren't shit your face will develop over time)
get a jaw surgery when you're older
Mewing makes my face look worse

Mewing makes my face look worse
probably because of your underbite or whatever the fuck type of malocclusion you've got
I have abit of a deep bite and it makes mine look worse too
but I've seen progress in my jaw since I started but it's probably just puberty

Low FWHR.
Long Midface.
Low IPD.

Like others have said, you would benefit from jaw surgery and implants but your ratios and pheno hardcap you.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16369
Bad bone structure/density. You look kinda bloated since you look skinny.