334.4 KB · Views: 0
  • me.jpg
    me.jpg
    180.2 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: eiegta, Napoleon1800, diditeverbegin and 1 other person
mogs me but wtf are you:lul: i cant distinguish wtf most jewmerican mutts are as a jewropean. Im assuming half black half something

Attachments

• 360_F_193263264_CSJu8w1UhWUGjgQ4lNXxSvqiaJjSoLdr.jpg
    360_F_193263264_CSJu8w1UhWUGjgQ4lNXxSvqiaJjSoLdr.jpg
    34 KB · Views: 0
  • JFL
Reactions: cromagnon
mogs me but wtf are you:lul: i cant distinguish wtf most jewmerican mutts are as a jewropean. Im assuming half black half something
half hispanic canary islands, and israeli

• JFL
Reactions: watah and aspiringexcel
bump need advice chat

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: watah and ZAATOP4
How did u meet the girl

ltn pretty much

high ltn

• +1
Reactions: Usernames
i met her in middle school, and then we started talking again in high school
fix acne train neck and gain muscle, u look extremely skinny

Low MTN. Rating doesn’t really matter as you are a teen who looks NT, so you’ll still get pussy

Low MTN. Rating doesn’t really matter as you are a teen who looks NT, so you’ll still get pussy
It does matter, why should he accept being below average. Again another absolutely retarded comment from an absolutely retarded user.

• Hmm...
Reactions: N1666
It does matter, why should he accept being below average. Again another absolutely retarded comment from an absolutely retarded user.
LOL you are still seething because I rated your boyfriend a high MTN? Stop begging for my attention you homo

LOL you are still seething because I rated your boyfriend a high MTN? Stop begging for my attention you homo
I wasn't even thinking of that, I'm just thinking of you being a retard. Why should OP not looksmax despite being below average, because he "looks like he gets pussy" according to you? Maybe you're just a fucking faggot.

I wasn't even thinking of that, I'm just thinking of you being a retard. Why should OP not looksmax despite being below average, because he "looks like he gets pussy" according to you? Maybe you're just a fucking faggot.
Where did I say he shouldn’t looksmax you sperg? I’m saying the rating is irrelevant as he’s getting rated high LTN on average, yet he still got a date with a girl who’s interested in him.

Autists like you know nothing about the real world as you rot in your room all day, looks don’t matter for a teenager as long as they are NT. That’s not me saying he shouldn’t looksmax or “accept being below average”.

• JFL
Where did I say he shouldn’t looksmax you sperg? I’m saying the rating is irrelevant as he’s getting rated high LTN on average, yet he still got a date with a girl who’s interested in him.

Autists like you know nothing about the real world as you rot in your room all day, looks don’t matter for a teenager as long as they are NT. That’s not me saying he shouldn’t looksmax or “accept being below average”.
Is he gonna be a teenager forever, you absolute fucking retard? In 4 years he'll be 20 and then what's he gonna do.

Is he gonna be a teenager forever, you absolute fucking retard? In 4 years he'll be 20 and then what's he gonna do.
That’s why I just said “that’s not me saying he shouldn’t looksmax”. It’s hilarious how you call me retarded, yet you lack basic comprehension skills.

You just keep proving a toddler can read better than you with each time you bark at me. I know you are still burning because you got trolled yesterday, you have very estrogenic behaviour. Stop being so emotional

• +1

So he should be completely satisfied with having ONE girl interested in him at 16?

• Hmm...
Reactions: N1666
That’s why I just said “that’s not me saying he shouldn’t looksmax”. It’s hilarious how you call me retarded, yet you lack basic comprehension skills.

You just keep proving a toddler can read better than you with each time you bark at me. I know you are still burning because you got trolled yesterday, you have very estrogenic behaviour. Stop being so emotional
Thanks for admitting it was a troll last night.

Anyway OP start gymmaxxing and fix acne and you can ascend

• +1
Reactions: GerbertJohnson
So he should be completely satisfied with having ONE girl interested in him at 16?
Why do you keep twisting my words jfl, that’s not what I’m saying.

Thanks for admitting it was a troll last night.
I had to otherwise you’d start sperging out again and getting emotional over words on a screen.

i have a lot of girls interested in me, but this one is the one IM interested in.. so i asked her out on a date, we've been talking for like 3 months now. ik i gotta like hit the gym, because im skinny. but, i have a fast metabolism; i dont wanna get a fat slob face.

IMG 5853

Attachments

• IMG_5588.jpeg
    IMG_5588.jpeg
    497.2 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
Lucky I’m tryna be like u bhai

not that lucky bro, i have acne still and im skinny. i might have the hair but def not the body
Bro I am about to turn 15 and have never touched a girl, sure u haven’t reached ur potential but at least you go on dates 😢

• +1
Reactions: Schizomogger
Bro I am about to turn 15 and have never touched a girl, sure u haven’t reached ur potential but at least you go on dates 😢
you'll get there bro, idk what you look like so i cant tell you what to work on but we're still young and underdeveloped.

• +1
Reactions: diditeverbegin
you'll get there bro, idk what you look like so i cant tell you what to work on but we're still young and underdeveloped.
Congratulations tho bro

damn nigga just looking at u fills me with rage no offense jfl

Ltn

• +1
Reactions: hardmaxxreality
ur face looks normal.
why do u hide it with that long ass hair?

also, did you deadass go on a first date wearing a hoodie LOL

ur face looks normal.
why do u hide it with that long ass hair?

also, did you deadass go on a first date wearing a hoodie LOL
i took that picture to show my outfit lmfao, i dont ever have my hairstyle like that . it was just wet atm , and yes i did go in that outfit idk what's wrong with that

Nice shoes and pants what r they my shoes are always disgusting
Nike Air Max 90 green color, and pants are just regular baggy jeans purchased online.

• +1
Reactions: Napoleon1800
Nike Air Max 90 green color, and pants are just regular baggy jeans purchased online.
I only wear old black airforces and non nt all black weirdo clothing

I only wear old black airforces and non nt all black weirdo clothing
my style was like that last yr, lmfao. all black is very basic doesn't appeal to girls unless you do it one day out of the week. change up your style, add some color, be vibrant.

• +1
my style was like that last yr, lmfao. all black is very basic doesn't appeal to girls unless you do it one day out of the week. change up your style, add some color, be vibrant.
I don’t think it makes much difference though I have subhuman face, short body and skinny

I don’t think it makes much difference though I have subhuman face, short body and skinny
gym fixes bro, be yourself and personalitymaxx, dont be a shy bitch to girls

• +1
gym fixes bro, be yourself and personalitymaxx, dont be a shy bitch to girls
When I tried to be confident I was called weirdo or ignored, with anyone normies girls I struggle to start conversations and maintain them now cuz of traumas from no social contact in puberty, it’s my face and appearance not personality tbh nothing can make an ugly short guy appealing to talk to.

good fit bhai

When I tried to be confident I was called weirdo or ignored, with anyone normies girls I struggle to start conversations and maintain them now cuz of traumas from no social contact in puberty, it’s my face and appearance not personality tbh nothing can make an ugly short guy appealing to talk to.
believe it or not, A LOT of girls really dont give a shit about height. im not saying there isnt girls who dont care, but there is a good some who don't. if you know you can work on yourself then get to it, and try your best you'll find confidence.

• +1