16yo 191cm 70kg brutal subhuamn acne and frauding with contact lenses cuz i have T50’s

hexxit

hexxit

Iron
rate my front
idk if these pics are too anglefrauded

Attachments

• IMG_2494.jpeg
    IMG_2494.jpeg
    951.1 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_2484.jpeg
    IMG_2484.jpeg
    1.2 MB · Views: 0
  • Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer and Charisma
why does your first picture look so different from your second picture?

I don't think that's what change it. His lower third is wider, lips are smaller and nose is smaller. Maybe its the lens distortion? or the angle, i don't know

Which contacts are these? uwu

I don't think that's what change it. His lower third is wider, lips are smaller and nose is smaller. Maybe it’s the lens distortion? or the angle, i don't know
It’s the same

• Hmm...
Reactions: justropemaxbro
Apparently every teen who posts on here is minimum 190cn
i dont know if its a larp or not too
it just makes me rage when I see a guy over like 6ft come on here for a rating
just go outside with lifts to fraud 6'2+ theory for tallfags

• +1
Reactions: goo25 and N1666
I just went on the ratings section and literally every teen claims they are 6’0 or above. Has to be a larp jfl

• +1
Reactions: lowiqNormie and alurmo
I just went on the ratings section and literally every teen claims they are 6’0 or above. Has to be a larp jfl

im not a larp why is that so hard to believe i just want an honest rating bro 😞

• +1
Reactions: N1666
  • +1
Reactions: alurmo
how can i prove my height

im not a larp why is that so hard to believe i just want an honest rating bro 😞
I’m not saying you in particular, I’m just saying a lot of 15-17 year olds on here are magically 6’0 and above.

mtn + height halo

literally htn

• +1
Reactions: hexxit
MTN

• +1
Face low Htn with lenses high mtn with t50

• +1
HAHAHAHAHA NICE FUCKING COPE U 5'7 MANLET. U CAN MAXIMIZE UR LOOKS TO CERTAIN RESULTS, U CAN NOT CHANGE UR HEIGHT. height>face>nt. Girls will always choose 6"1+ guys over <5"9htns, no one wants to date a kid.
6"1 mtns* and thats fact

HAHAHAHAHA NICE FUCKING COPE U 5'7 MANLET. U CAN MAXIMIZE UR LOOKS TO CERTAIN RESULTS, U CAN NOT CHANGE UR HEIGHT. height>face>nt. Girls will always choose 6"1+ guys over <5"9htns, no one wants to date a kid.
i have a 5’10 low htn friend and he gets more bitches than me, face>height imo

• +1
I’m not the one coping you subhuman faggot, deformed retards like you can’t maximise your looks so you sperg out online about the importance of height. @<6PSLcel is 6’5 and even said he’d rather be a 5’9 HTN :lul:

• +1
Reactions: <6PSLcel
i have a 5’10 low htn friend and he gets more bitches than me, face>height imo
thanks for proving my point, it’s face > height always unless you are a turbomanlet
I’m not the one coping you subhuman faggot, deformed retards like you can’t maximise your looks so you sperg out online about the importance of height. @<6PSLcel is 6’5 and even said he’d rather be a 5’9 HTN :lul:

both of u are fucking retarded XD

both of u are fucking retarded XD
HAHAHA no wonder you cope with height so much, I’m caging at how ridiculous you look.

IMG 0309
IMG 0310

Muh tall skull, just fucking lol at you dog.

HAHAHA no wonder you cope with height so much, I’m caging at how ridiculous you look.

View attachment 3049327View attachment 3049328

Muh tall skull, just fucking lol at you dog.
1. I lost 3kgs since that post and debloated 35%, second the picture was taken while i didnt had a haircut yet, thats why my head looked like that. U can still cope for urself tho

• JFL
Htn

• +1