16yo, 6'2, rate me

W

w1sex

Iron
Could someone pls rate me and give some advice on areas to improve?

Attachments

• IMG_4711.jpg
    IMG_4711.jpg
    730.7 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_4736.jpg
    IMG_4736.jpg
    3.3 MB · Views: 0
  • JFL
Reactions: Debetro, ZachS and BroMinBoss
subhuman

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Debetro, ivxkx, Never Get Up and 3 others
fix ur hair health and debloat and train your neck and traps and better haircut

if this isn’t an insane amount of lens distortion than you are subhuman.

bro take a photo with some distance away from the camera

yeah it is lens distortion, ill send a new pic in the evening.

asking to get cooked by sending a picture like that, step away from the camera bro

yeah, my bad, this is better

Attachments

• photo_2024-10-01_19-00-24.jpg
    photo_2024-10-01_19-00-24.jpg
    80.4 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: CookieGuy
i just dont really understand how people percieve me, so i didnt know what picture to send

check the new pic bro, first one is hella distorted
Looks a bit better. Go to a doc an take a blood test. Buy Bor (boron) and ashwanganda on amazon for a lil t boost, do some gym stuff to build some muscles, ur height actually saves u a bit. Get volunifile and put it on ur upper eyelid. Hardsquint all the time to train ur orbital muscle to loose uee. Drink 3-4l water a day and stop eating sugar for bloating. Ur still 16 so maybe its not completely over, keep ur mouth shut, mew and breath trough nose. Ur maxilla is flat und jaw recessed, maybe it gets better over time (hopefully). Go to a orthodontist and let him check ur jaw, looks like u got a crossbite, maybe u can get a palate expander and after that braces. Eat a lot of food with proteine, hopefully u get some more bonemass. When ure 18 and still boneless get implants or filler. If u dont have the money for surgeries go full T :lul: and maybe do some bonesmashing.

And nigga fix ur ugly ass hair if u wanna attract women. Let ur hair grow on the side

Looks a bit better. Go to a doc an take a blood test. Buy Bor (boron) and ashwanganda on amazon for a lil t boost, do some gym stuff to build some muscles, ur height actually saves u a bit. Get volunifile and put it on ur upper eyelid. Hardsquint all the time to train ur orbital muscle to loose uee. Drink 3-4l water a day and stop eating sugar for bloating. Ur still 16 so maybe its not completely over, keep ur mouth shut, mew and breath trough nose. Ur maxilla is flat und jaw recessed, maybe it gets better over time (hopefully). Go to a orthodontist and let him check ur jaw, looks like u got a crossbite, maybe u can get a palate expander and after that braces. Eat a lot of food with proteine, hopefully u get some more bonemass. When ure 18 and still boneless get implants or filler. If u dont have the money for surgeries go full T :lul: and maybe do some bonesmashing.

And nigga fix ur ugly ass hair if u wanna attract women. Let ur hair grow on the side
Isn't it too late for braces? And what haircut should I get?

Could someone pls rate me and give some advice on areas to improve?
Ltn with mtn potential, your 6’2 which is a huge hailo and makes your rating higher. If you just soft max you wil be fine easily reach mtn. You’ll prob grow taller as well ur only 16

Ltn with mtn potential, your 6’2 which is a huge hailo and makes your rating higher. If you just soft max you wil be fine easily reach mtn. You’ll prob grow taller as well ur only 16
check the last pic i've sent, the first one is very lense distorted.

@cromagnon Are these lips obligatory due to negroid admixture? I see them often in Europeans. Failo.

• +1
Reactions: cromagnon
@cromagnon Are these lips obligatory due to negroid admixture? I see them often in Europeans. Failo.
I’d guess so. They aren’t seen in pure-blood Euros.

Big blubber lips = negro ancestor probably.

I’d guess so. They aren’t seen in pure-blood Euros.

Big blubber lips = negro ancestor probably.
bro im fucking slavic, there is no chance i had negroid ancestors in the nearest 20 generations