Reactions: Suns9999, HeightPilledum, greycel and 2 others
:(based commenters

• JFL
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing
infinite smv to rotting on org posting bbc threads

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: futureashtray, greycel, Sprinkles and 5 others
sad. went from a normal happy life to averaging 100 suicidal thoughts and losing 1,000 hair follicles each day. MTF transgenders really are something else...

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: BoredPrince, Suns9999, ShowerMaxxing and 2 others
Imagine being a white girl, having the world as your oister and giving it all up to become a boneless, balding, penisless manlet :feelskek:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: BoredPrince, ItsOver999, Sprinkles and 6 others
sad. went from a normal happy life to averaging 100 suicidal thoughts and losing 1,000 hair follicles each day. MTF transgenders really are something else...
It’s FTM brah, and yeh they were def feminist deluded into thinking male privilege was real. Foids just assume every guy lives like chad jfl

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: BoredPrince, greycel, Sprinkles and 2 others
What an absolute idiot, she just ruined her life forever

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Schizotypalcel, ShowerMaxxing and lowtiernormiechad

IMG 7030

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: BoredPrince, ShowerMaxxing, PROMETHEUS and 2 others
  • +1
Reactions: BoredPrince
Would love to see her before picture so I can guage the extent of her downfall

• JFL
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing
Imagine being a white girl, having the world as your oister and giving it all up to become a boneless, balding, penisless manlet :feelskek:
It’s FTM brah, and yeh they were def feminist deluded into thinking male privilege was real. Foids just assume every guy lives like chad jfl
Many FTMs think they're somehow gonna turn into a Chad or something, turning into a subhuman seems impossible to them, because they think the creepy, low status, less desirable guys are like that because of their personality or something, and then when they start to realize that others start to perceive them exactly like that, it's a huge shock for them.

• JFL
Reactions: HeightPilledum and ShowerMaxxing
Some horny npc will still fuck her tho, she still mogs every incel

• JFL
Reactions: HeightPilledum and ShowerMaxxing
YWNBARM

• +1
Reactions: ItsOver999 and ShowerMaxxing
Many FTMs think they're somehow gonna turn into a Chad or something, turning into a subhuman seems impossible to them, because they think the creepy, low status, less desirable guys are like that because of their personality or something, and then when they start to realize that others start to perceive them exactly like that, it's a huge shock for them.
Subchad men are invisible to women, they only flirt and fuck hot men. Therefore those are the only young men in their lives so surely it’s only possible they end up like these guys

• +1
Reactions: Gonthar
Holy shit this is the best one I’ve ever seen I’m taking credit for it
Bro u shoulda seen the vid MorePlatesMoreDates posted, chud finds tren and ascends in to jacked bald chud. He deleted it wish I could find it again lmao

• JFL
Reactions: RichardSpencel