16yo male brand new to looksmaxxing, help me ascend

Nullz

Nullz

Iron
IMG 1784
anglemaxxing, good lighting
Side profile
Inverted, no anglemaxxing, flash (bad hair day)

Help me ascend, i am completely new to looksmaxxing

• +1
Reactions: Funnyunenjoyer1
I know my jaw definitely needs work, but I dont know where to start on fixing that (other than fat loss, which I plan to work on)

• +1
Reactions: Funnyunenjoyer1
No shot ur older then me bro wtfj

• +1
Reactions: CopiumX
do exercises that raise the hyoid bone

Mtn rn. Your nose and lower third are your biggest falios. Other than fat loss i dont see anything else that you can improve without surgery

get rid of that horrible ass haircut before i come over there and rape you tbh

good fashion style
good eyebrows
good skin
electric drumset in the back (i bet bro doesnt have a double pedal :feelskek:)

however:
nct, you look like a fag tbh
bad side profile, weak ramus overall just bad, are u mewing and having proper posture?

tbh just bulk up and be muscular then debloat ur face, fix ur haircut etc etc, simple looksmaxxes, u will reach ascend surely (well not psl wise but definitely appeal)

• JFL
Reactions: 14vic
get rid of that horrible ass haircut before i come over there and rape you tbh

good fashion style
good eyebrows
good skin
electric drumset in the back (i bet bro doesnt have a double pedal :feelskek:)

however:
nct, you look like a fag tbh
bad side profile, weak ramus overall just bad, are u mewing and having proper posture?

tbh just bulk up and be muscular then debloat ur face, fix ur haircut etc etc, simple looksmaxxes, u will reach ascend surely (well not psl wise but definitely appeal)
Plan to fix my hair tbh just dont know what to change it to. Also, what does nct mean? (Also yes i am mewing and having proper posture my jaw area just sucks)

• So Sad
Reactions: dbva
Plan to fix my hair tbh just dont know what to change it to. Also, what does nct mean? (Also yes i am mewing and having proper posture my jaw area just sucks)
negative canthal tilt, u have a bad eye area and lots of upper eyelid exposure but lowkey i fixed mine by just permafrowning to fraud hunter eyes, after a while ur muscles get stronger and remain like that forever

• +1
Reactions: Schizotypalcel
do exercises that raise the hyoid bone
For my hyoid im thinking it might honestly mostly be excess fat, im a little chubby but you cant tell from the pictures. Might work in getting rid of that and seeing if it fixes my hyoid

What’s wrong with his chin? Chin to philtrum ratio?
i'm talking about second picture weak chin projection with short and absent visible ramus