(17/191cm) Honest rating please + how bad is the eye asymmetry?

D

Deleted member 17253

Iron
Would like an honest 1-10 rating and some looksmaxxing advice aside from gymmaxxing, thanks!
*I am aware of the acne
Photo 2022 01 18 15 53 01
Photo 2022 01 18 15 53 00
Photo 2022 01 18 15 52 59
Photo 2022 01 18 15 52 57
Photo 2022 01 18 15 52 54
Photo 2022 01 18 15 52 58
Photo 2022 01 18 15 52 56

Attachments

• photo_2022-01-18_15-53-01.jpg
    photo_2022-01-18_15-53-01.jpg
    18.3 KB · Views: 0
  • photo_2022-01-18_15-53-00.jpg
    photo_2022-01-18_15-53-00.jpg
    30.2 KB · Views: 0
who cares about the eyes asymmetry, you need a new lower third

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Preoximerianas, Mewton, DivineBeing and 3 others
Russian nazi/10

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, Preoximerianas, Mewton and 4 others
5.5/10

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 13787
Stopped reading at 191 cm

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Preoximerianas, SubhumanCurrycel, ROTTING and 4 others
  • +1
Reactions: ✿👍col
Ray Peat diet

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15827, Deleted member 16530, Hades and 1 other person
literally every single zoomer is 6'2+
i see a few of these threads every day and all claim to be 188+

literally every single zoomer is 6'2+
i see a few of these threads every day and all claim to be 188+
I'm 17 and 165...

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel, ROTTING, Enfant terrible and 5 others
Htn if you train delta and neck you'll ascend to chadlite easily

Ltn-mtn. Would have been htn if not for the collapsed side of your face

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3946 and .👽.
  • JFL
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Toth's thot, Elvisandreaa, Lihito and 3 others
is that fucking flaccid? christ
yes, he has like 7 inch girth or slighty below that, he has some model pics on insta mainly focusing on dick aesthetics

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Toth's thot and .👽.
You're 6'3 that halo should more than enough make up for your face which is normie

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16275, .👽., germanlooks and 2 others
Imo normie

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Toth's thot, Anomaly and Deleted member 16058
It’s probably go unnoticed by normies irl. But it’s pretty bad by our standards.

book your OBO ASAP

Your eye area isn’t the main problem.
It’s your cuck jaw

• +1
Reactions: .👽.
Your eye area isn’t the main problem.
It’s your cuck jaw
Honestly everything is asymmetric, I'm really curious wtf caused this from a scientific standpoint. Anyways 4psl for OP , + height = 5.5-6/10 irl

Honestly everything is asymmetric, I'm really curious wtf caused this from a scientific standpoint. Anyways 4psl for OP , + height = 5.5-6/10 irl
Honestly I think it's probably chewing on the right side and sleeping on the right side + on the stomach, since my family is normal. Right now I'm trying to mew on my left side (the one which is underdevelopped) chew on the left side and sleep without a pillow + turning my head 45° to the left. Also 30 min of facial exercises every day. What else would you recommend? Thanks for the rating

The eye assymetry isnt as bad as your peanut skull. Usually skull size isnt seriously an issue but you have that tiny slavic head to the extreme and it looks brutal
Thanks fot the honesty, would you recommend sleeping on the floor without a pillow to create pressure on the back of the skull and grow a bit more hair on the sides? What are your recommendations?

wtf are you guys on about? his jaw is asymmetrical yes but its like averagely recessed and not even super weak

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Looks234 and DivineBeing
OP If you got plastic surgery on your nose and jaw, a hair transplant and took Roids you would be a straight mogger.

I feel like ur jaw looks narrow probably cus of lens distortion, are you sure u took there pics with the back camera atleast 6 feet away?
i used to feel bad about my jaw being narrow in pics when in the mirror it was pretty good, so make sure that doesnt happen to you.
but for the asymmetrical eyes, there are facial exercises that might be able to lift them, look em up on youtube. give mewing a shot too, if ur palate is wide enough, theres a mewing guide thread in the BOTB section. btw dont listen to idiots who think mewing is cope. but be careful though, there are some risks in mewing, get full info on mewing in general.
you can become comfortably above average by hairstylemaxxing, skinmaxxing, and what i mentioned above, imo.

OP, first of all, make sure all of your teeth on the right side are healthy and intact so your jaw can slowly revert to normal through even bite and chew pressure.

I had busted molars on the right too and my right side of the jaw was shorter and more recessed. I recently fixed my teeth and now my jaw is slowly coming back to normal.

Honestly I think it's probably chewing on the right side and sleeping on the right side + on the stomach, since my family is normal. Right now I'm trying to mew on my left side (the one which is underdevelopped) chew on the left side and sleep without a pillow + turning my head 45° to the left. Also 30 min of facial exercises every day. What else would you recommend? Thanks for the rating
Doing such stuff is pointless and will just stress you. You need surgery for it or accept it and life with it, which is what I would do since it is not that bad.
Lookswise you are saved by your height.
Normie overall.

Imo normie
Sorry but no. OP needs a head transplant. Shit eyes obv, shit shin, shit jaw, shit skin. But I believe you could improve if you spam surgery.

191 cm halo
Got any full body pics?

Eye assymetry isnt much noticeable in motion btw