Attachments

• FA03E6F8-CD83-4229-9564-02DA7025FECA.jpeg
    FA03E6F8-CD83-4229-9564-02DA7025FECA.jpeg
    1.2 MB · Views: 0
Clean up skin, grow hair moisture it properly and go slay

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6128, ReadBooksEveryday and rand anon
Mid tier normie potential to reach high facially Chad lite due to height
Why do I get no ioi’s then? I work at Starbucks and talk to lots of girls but yeah don’t show signs of interest. Over.

Why do I get no ioi’s then? I work at Starbucks and talk to lots of girls but yeah don’t show signs of interest. Over.
Mid tier normie isn't anything special you'll be reliant on your height to ascend. you need to clean out your skin and grow your hair gymcell as well by that point you should be more than capable of slaying

• +1
Reactions: rand anon
Mid tier normie isn't anything special you'll be reliant on your height to ascend. you need to clean out your skin and grow your hair gymcell as well by that point you should be more than capable of slaying
I’m framecel though. Look at me after working out for a few months

Attachments

• 0018AAC8-AB92-4790-BE69-7462A0CEA83B.jpeg
    0018AAC8-AB92-4790-BE69-7462A0CEA83B.jpeg
    1.6 MB · Views: 0
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 20397 and Jagged0
You need some drip too OP

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6128, ReadBooksEveryday and Jagged0
You need some drip too OP
I used to have drip when I was NT. Now after doing online school for years I’m Non Nt without drip

• So Sad
Reactions: ReadBooksEveryday and rand anon
The frame is an issue but at 6'4 and decent visible muscle most girls will not be too turned off by it

I used to have drip when I was NT. Now after doing online school for years I’m Non Nt without drip
Drip will make you look more NT. You should be drowning in iois working in starbucks as a 6'4 black dude, u need drip

Even as a pajeet, I started getting more OLD matches after getting an ear piercing and a chain :forcedsmile: :forcedsmile:

Drip will make you look more NT. You should be drowning in iois working in starbucks as a 6'4 black dude, u need drip

Even as a pajeet, I started getting more OLD matches after getting an ear piercing and a chain :forcedsmile: :forcedsmile:
Whats ur psl?

• +1
What would u say mine is
Your midface looks long and u look a little bloated. Eye area is good, nose could be better, Eyebrows have good shape but are thin. Your skin needs a lot of work, ears need to be pinned back. I would say 4 PSL, or mtn.

Honestly PSL doesn't matter for Blacks, I think you mog @luljankybo facially, but he has drip, is NT and slays snowbunnies

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 17531
Your midface looks long and u look a little bloated. Eye area is good, nose could be better, Eyebrows have good shape but are thin. Your skin needs a lot of work, ears need to be pinned back. I would say 4 PSL, or mtn.

Honestly PSL doesn't matter for Blacks, I think you mog @luljankybo facially, but he has drip, is NT and slays snowbunnies
no offense to op but he does not mog me facially

• Hmm...

Can u show me a pic of him?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6128, GuyFromSingapore and rand anon
U look good tbh. I think you do in that first pic. What’s ur height.
yea second pic was some retarded shit I took to show my bloat before I softmaxxed
I'm 6'2

that's what I meant
He easily has a better starting base than I did, obviously I'm not done looksmaxxing but it took me a year to get here while he already looks ok at base.

• +1
blast roids and hgh

you have the face and frame of a 4 year old boy

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3672
He easily has a better starting base than I did, obviously I'm not done looksmaxxing but it took me a year to get here while he already looks ok at base.
Do you want have any Looksmaxing tips for me

blast roids and hgh

you have the face and frame of a 4 year old boy
Hoping I go through a second stage of puberty. Don’t rly want to roid bc hair loss and hgh is expensive plus I have nowhere to store it

Do you want have any Looksmaxing tips for me
skincare, eyebrows and hair are gonna be your lifesavers, focus on those
Get a skincare routine, grow your hair out, and line your eyebrows up and use some hair growth products on them so they get thick and luscious

• +1
Why not? What products would u recommend then?
Min rapes collagen, you'll undo any progress u make with skincare. Even if u just use it for ur hair, it will drip onto your face, not worth it.

Idk, maybe castor oil? I'd say just focus on skincare first and grow out ur hair/dreads, worry bout ur brows later

Min rapes collagen, you'll undo any progress u make with skincare. Even if u just use it for ur hair, it will drip onto your face, not worth it.

Idk, maybe castor oil? I'd say just focus on skincare first and grow out ur hair/dreads, worry bout ur brows later
Do u recommend any surgeries?

• +1
Erm you pheno is decent but like you need a mandible or a bit more of it however youre incurably going bald with that thinning hair. Go get something for a better jaw because youll be doomed at age 29

Do u recommend any surgeries?
Hard to say without also seeing ur side profile. Regardless, don’t get surgeries till you’ve softmaxxed imo

Oh wait what if you tried to run dreads to mask the thinning hair?

Post of abused dog ☝️☝️👈👈😹😹
Don’t rly understand how ppl can talk shit without showing their faces. Unless u openly mog me nothing u say rly affects me

Save it for off topic, not looksmax section

In ur physique pic ur hair looks like it’s thinning at the front
Oh that was mostly because of a bad haircut. Here’s my side profile. Would u recommend jaw implants?

Attachments

• 062DD313-7B38-4533-A99C-3546A082923A.png
    062DD313-7B38-4533-A99C-3546A082923A.png
    9.6 MB · Views: 0
Hoping I go through a second stage of puberty. Don’t rly want to roid bc hair loss and hgh is expensive plus I have nowhere to store it
only use test and take finasteride

Oh that was mostly because of a bad haircut. Here’s my side profile. Would u recommend jaw implants?
Most likely need bimax and genio

Softmaxxing comes first though. Checkout the skincare guides here. Stay clean shaven until u can grow a solid beard

Jesus fucking christ is this what ive been talking to this whole time lmaoaoaooa

For your own sake i hope this is a larp

Lollollol
What are u taking about man

You have huge hope buddy boyo!