17 6ft 130 lbs (Braces) [OP]

5atbest

Iron
Need objective rating please some have said mtn some htn some chadlite personally I might be 6-7 psl if I lower bloat and when I get my braces off.
Multiple pictures because i mostly take front camera pictures and they are incredibly inconsistent. A couple back camera pictures in the mirror. The falios I notice are uneven eyes upper eyelid show on left eye slightly uneven jaw deviated septum and not a very pronounced upper lip. My buccinator muscles are overly pronounced because of braces and because of the braces I have to constantly move my cheeks, lips, and tongue working out my buccinator muscle when I get them off I will focus on not chewing with that muscle. Also shitty quality because of iphone stupid shit. Sorry not to perfect rating post standards I just havent had the motivation to set up the camera and shit for it.

If you have any recs for hardmaxxes or any methods to reduce bloat that arent water pulling or losing more weight please tell me ALSO I have no fucking clue what to do with my hair please give recs after school pictures Im just going to buzz it all off.

913DC190 98D3 4515 A472 882B02FB10B4
2B9F114B 26A4 4776 906A 41F6618F26CB
IMG 1874
IMG 2514
IMG 0782
IMG 0778
IMG 2955
How I look in the morning.

Attachments

• 913DC190-98D3-4515-A472-882B02FB10B4.jpg
    913DC190-98D3-4515-A472-882B02FB10B4.jpg
    137.4 KB · Views: 0
  • JFL
Reactions: say∅
holy fuck its so stretched LMAOo

Look at attachments for non-fucked photos

Chadlite

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: matt142, watah and 5atbest
Eye area cucks you bro MTN sorry

• +1
Reactions: 5atbest
htn

• +1
Reactions: mxrbled and 5atbest
Same nigga who claims somalis are white

Your ass is whitewashed (pause)
He is white 6ft, full hair, jawline, automatic chadlite

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: mxrbled, watah, aesthetic beauty and 2 others
Need objective rating please some have said mtn some htn some chadlite personally I might be 6-7 psl if I lower bloat and when I get my braces off.
Multiple pictures because i mostly take front camera pictures and they are incredibly inconsistent. A couple back camera pictures in the mirror. The falios I notice are uneven eyes upper eyelid show on left eye slightly uneven jaw deviated septum and not a very pronounced upper lip. My buccinator muscles are overly pronounced because of braces and because of the braces I have to constantly move my cheeks, lips, and tongue working out my buccinator muscle when I get them off I will focus on not chewing with that muscle. Also shitty quality because of iphone stupid shit. Sorry not to perfect rating post standards I just havent had the motivation to set up the camera and shit for it.

If you have any recs for hardmaxxes or any methods to reduce bloat that arent water pulling or losing more weight please tell me ALSO I have no fucking clue what to do with my hair please give recs after school pictures Im just going to buzz it all off.

View attachment 3158163View attachment 3158167View attachment 3158164View attachment 3158174View attachment 3158171View attachment 3158180View attachment 3158182How I look in the morning.
6/10
keep the hair you have
hit the gym
Your upper third and leaning down is why you get different ratings.

Facially u high MTN but smv ur high HTN cuz height halo TBH, u can prob softmax ur face to htn

• +1
with what?
Coloring like tanning n allat, there’s a thread about it, tbh maybe fraud with blue contacts? Try circle glasses too for prettyboy halo looks. Ofc ur frame is pretty good so gymcelling esp for forearms and shoulders could boost you some SMV points. Just some key softmaxxes IMO

• +1
Coloring like tanning n allat, there’s a thread about it, tbh maybe fraud with blue contacts? Try circle glasses too for prettyboy halo looks. Ofc ur frame is pretty good so gymcelling esp for forearms and shoulders could boost you some SMV points. Just some key softmaxxes IMO
thank you!

6/10
keep the hair you have
hit the gym
Your upper third and leaning down is why you get different ratings.
good point if i look at my camera straight ill have less upper eye showing because its normally not that much in the first few pics

• +1
Reactions: aesthetic beauty

View attachment 3158163View attachment 3158167View attachment 3158164View attachment 3158174View attachment 3158171View attachment 3158180View attachment 3158182How I look in the morning.
high mtn, also hit da gym u look stickish