17, I NEED MONEY

wyy

wyy

Iron
im broke as fuck and I need just some pocket change to get me to the gym and pay for gas and basic necessities like shit for me and my girl. I’ve been applying to jobs and have been rejected from each one but I guess it’s good bc I’m going to wrestle anyways and my schedule will be tied up. Any tips on any ways to make some easy quick money?

• +1
Reactions: Pikabro and noodlelover
im broke as fuck and I need just some pocket change to get me to the gym and pay for gas and basic necessities like shit for me and my girl. I’ve been applying to jobs and have been rejected from each one but I guess it’s good bc I’m going to wrestle anyways and my schedule will be tied up. Any tips on any ways to make some easy quick money?
same

gambling, bet large amount only on sports gambling, and bet small amount on the game ones

• +1
Reactions: zxim and Simр
Make an AI influencer and sell NSFW content for your followers. Fastest way to make money online right now.

• +1
Reactions: Muttcel foid killer
Sell it where?
Open an Instagram. Post SFW pictures just like a real influencer. Post stories and engage with people. Open a Patreon and sell NSFW stuff. Put the link on your stories. That's it.

• +1
Reactions: wyy
go to trade school like me then get a job

Open an Instagram. Post SFW pictures just like a real influencer. Post stories and engage with people. Open a Patreon and sell NSFW stuff. Put the link on your stories. That's it.
to much effort for the average looksfagger

Anything?
pretty much

you can look on reddit.com/r/flipping to get ideas. search for the "flip if the week" threads and look through them to get ideas. go to estate sales and be curious. anything that catches your eye. "hmm, maybe this is worth something" then look it up and see if it is.

consult ebay sold listings, sorted by price. but also look at active listings. gotta get a feel for how exactly to determine how much something is worth.

or, you can buy stuff from online auctions. that's what i do and what i would suggest moving into eventually. the only reason i would recommend estate sales or thrift stores first is because it's less overwhelming. there's too much stuff for sale online. and less upfront cost, since you don't have to pay shipping and fees.

• +1
Reactions: argvamp and wyy
pretty much

you can look on reddit.com/r/flipping to get ideas. search for the "flip if the week" threads and look through them to get ideas. go to estate sales and be curious. anything that catches your eye. "hmm, maybe this is worth something" then look it up and see if it is.

consult ebay sold listings, sorted by price. but also look at active listings. gotta get a feel for how exactly to determine how much something is worth.

or, you can buy stuff from online auctions. that's what i do and what i would suggest moving into eventually. the only reason i would recommend estate sales or thrift stores first is because it's less overwhelming. there's too much stuff for sale online. and less upfront cost, since you don't have to pay shipping and fees.
Okay bet thank you bro

Okay bet thank you bro
no problem.

also, sell on ebay. you can sell on other platforms too but ebay is the best. don't ever use auctions though, just fixed price listings. just because something doesn't sell in a week doesn't mean it won't sell. i will leave something listed at the same price for years. obviously if you just want a quick buck you don't have to do that.

• +1
Reactions: wyy
Become a prostitute take it up the bum

Wtf. Why do they buy it if it’s Ai?
Probably because it looks so real. If anything else it would make sense because some people are genuinely involuntary celibates, and they crave anything they can get their hands on. Just take a look at the kid who killed himself and his ai bot told him to.

• +1
Reactions: danielmoss
Imagine having no money and getting users to recommend you to gamble.

Negative iq moment.

Wtf. Why do they buy it if it’s Ai?
Because it doesn't matter if it's AI, it's hot. Also AI allows certain absurd scenarios, it's hyperrealistic. They are pervs. Some literally have a fetish on spending or artificial looking images.

Probably because it looks so real. If anything else it would make sense because some people are genuinely involuntary celibates, and they crave anything they can get their hands on. Just take a look at the kid who killed himself and his ai bot told him to.
They are just pervs or lonely men pretry much. Or just enjoy the aesthetic, got money and don't care to spend.